Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] SINTEZ - Global Digital Economy Platform   - page 40. (Read 18743 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
If the 100% of Sintez tokens are not sold during stage first,
what happens with remaining tokens after that?
Are the tokens destroyed or kept safe for another stage?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
We need new entries in the facebook to fulfill the plan in the bounty!
With twitter everything is ok )
Nice, twitter is already full. I will inform my friends to join the Facebook bounty to fill the slot.
Success for the project.
i don't think twitter Is full as he said it's ok else Would be updated in the onpost. invite your friends and everyone to all bounties.
He said it's OK as they already achieve their target participants in twitter thats what I understand.
I have invited some of my friends in this bounty. Goodluck to all of us.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Nice, twitter is already full. I will inform my friends to join the Facebook bounty to fill the slot.
Success for the project.
i don't think twitter Is full as he said it's ok else Would be updated in the onpost. invite your friends and everyone to all bounties.
Activity: 266
Success for the project.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Bounty participants are the cause of huge dump after the listing at exchanges. I suppose it's fair enough to delay bounty token distribution for a while. True investors could dump their tokens during that time gap if they want to.

I do not think that members of the Bounty campaign can seriously affect the price of a coin. This is only 1% of the tokens sold.
r u sure about this? intopic said that 6% of tokens 1 stage

Yes, it really is. 6% could produce huge dump after the listing at exchanges. But there can be some methods and hints implemented to prevent it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Great news friends. Very soon the Pre-Sale of Sintez tokens begins! Do not miss the opportunity to buy tokens with a good discount

im already prepared my ethers  Grin

Good for you. Take half of you ethereums and invest Smiley
Not put all eggs in one basket Smiley Anyway half is good for this project!
Activity: 350
Great news friends. Very soon the Pre-Sale of Sintez tokens begins! Do not miss the opportunity to buy tokens with a good discount

im already prepared my ethers  Grin
Everybody should try to invest. This is good project. I am sure the investment in this project would definitely be profitable. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
Bounty participants are the cause of huge dump after the listing at exchanges. I suppose it's fair enough to delay bounty token distribution for a while. True investors could dump their tokens during that time gap if they want to.

I do not think that members of the Bounty campaign can seriously affect the price of a coin. This is only 1% of the tokens sold.

They can because they got the tokens not by necessarily investing 'ether' but it was paid to them in return for activities during the campaign, so it's more like the system acting in retro.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite

r u sure about this? intopic said that 6% of tokens 1 stage
Activity: 350
developers plan any airdrop here for community increase or not?
Now is the right time to expend the promotion of airdrop. I think the person will take any step very quickly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 109

im already prepared my ethers  Grin

I see you are ready for a successful investment of your funds. That's what distinguishes literate investors from hamsters))
Activity: 518
the moon

im already prepared my ethers  Grin

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I will keep writing until Bounty Manager resolves this problem.

Facebook campaign number 110 on the list : https://www.facebook.com/dinctunahan1

For the first week, i can't see my stakes. Here is my share BEFORE 31 October

https://www.facebook.com/dinctunahan1/posts/1656592701070934

I m tired of asking so please fix this. Cheers
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

It will happen in any case. Because members of the Bounty do not lose anything, they are in profit. But this is a short-term phenomenon, the market will adjust the price of the token.
Activity: 518
the moon
someone will dump his tokens anyway so just deal with it  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Most of the tokens are distributed in the bounty through a signature campaign. Since the signature could be put only one, then those who believe in the project participate in the signature campaign. They will soon after the ICO buy more tokens than sell their own. So there should not be a dump.

Lol. Just take look around. There are 95% of projects have been dumped after listing. Not only because bounty ofcourse. There are too many investors who want make fast x2-x3 relatively to ICO price.
token price dumped because of huge bonus on pre-sale and first days of main sale. Investros wanna return of their investments and sold bonus tokens. So with sintez token will same dump
Most of the tokens are distributed in the bounty through a signature campaign. Since the signature could be put only one, then those who believe in the project participate in the signature campaign. They will soon after the ICO buy more tokens than sell their own. So there should not be a dump.

Lol. Just take look around. There are 95% of projects have been dumped after listing. Not only because bounty ofcourse. There are too many investors who want make fast x2-x3 relatively to ICO price.

I think its normal when investors want make profit from some piece of tokens and hold another piece

standart
Asking investors what to do with their investment is quite inconvenient. Dumping can be controlled, if maturity date and limit on tokens are placed. They can also have backup plans like buy back, if they have sufficient funds for it. But the best option would be to influence investors to hold until much later date when the project had gained sufficient entry into the public market.
I will support the project by participating in the Bounty campaign.
Very sure your support is appreciated by the team
this campaign is great and campaign management is very active. We are all support the project. this project will must successful.

Correct. SINTEZ demonstrates its completeness, as this platform includes major economic mechanisms — the bank, investment, stock exchange, market, management of companies and public authorities. It is convenient for all — its interface is focused on the simplicity of any actions. Each one can easily realize any needs related to the management of finances and assets.

Particularly attractive in this project, a comprehensive approach to solving the problem. I am sure for such projects the future.

It has reasonable prospects and feasibility is so high. Wish you guys success. -pre & post ICO campaign
Pages:
Jump to: