Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY | PAUSED UNTIL OCT 20TH - page 12. (Read 66634 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th
DEMO RELEASE: http://spectivvr.tv/demo/

We are happy to announce we have completed the Demo platform version of Spectiv! Check it out at the link above.

Please check out the demo and let us know any bugs you discover while using it (message them to us). This demo showcases some of the VR content from a couple of our partners, and allows users to watch these videos in mobile VR or 360 on your desktop/tablet/phone. You can also use a simulated version of the video interface we are developing, and simulate rapid-tap-tipping.

Comment or message us your feedback about what you want to see in the platform and what you think it is missing. Keep in mind that this is just a testable demo to interact with, the alpha will be significantly more substantial.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
hello spectiv manager bounty,
Are we still working on bounty socmed while this project is in paused status?
please explain me, thanks
Read the OP , or i will state the main idea . The project or ICO was supposed to be delayed so they paused the campaign from this week and Will resume again on 20th of Oct. so it is clear that all campaigns are now paused and the bounty allocated is 3% because of the pause campaign.
Activity: 672
hello spectiv manager bounty,
Are we still working on bounty socmed while this project is in paused status?
please explain me, thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
Turkish thread link is wrong in the first post can you edit that?
Activity: 490
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Activity: 742
Merit: 116

Good day to all! Tell me please - I made a report but did not count everything, in which I made a mistake? Counted only retweets on Twitter, and posts on Twitter are not counted, posts and reposts in Facebook, too, do not take it. I'm just new to this business and I do not understand what I did wrong
Activity: 364
Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th
Hello Dev as newbie can I participate in your bounty project?
No ,Kindly read the first page of this thread for further rules ,maybe you are a jr.member before oct 20 so you can join .
Hello sir, may I update my signature campaign to full member, when registering my dibitcointalk rank is Member.
I think this times is not necessary because the campaign is pause for two months .Reapply before they open it again or you may contact them.

Correct, we will have a new form when we relaunch that allows us to get everything updated. You can fill in your new ranking at that time.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
No ,Kindly read the first page of this thread for further rules ,maybe you are a jr.member before oct 20 so you can join .
Hello sir, may I update my signature campaign to full member, when registering my dibitcointalk rank is Member.
I think this times is not necessary because the campaign is pause for two months .Reapply before they open it again or you may contact them.
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
I was working with this project from 1st week, almost 2 months of activity and will have to wait 4-5 months more to get something, i think its un fair, you should reward something to the promoters for now and then open a new campaign after some months whenever you want, this is not professional way of doing work, you are taking so many loyal workers for granted and putting them on hold for another 5 months, i hope you will feel some for the workers. Thank you!
I totally agree with you, this is just unfair . but its oke if we can remove signature now and put it back when they open this campaign again. i remove my signature just now and waiting for Spectiv campaign to start again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: