Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Spectiv: DECENTRALIZED VIRTUAL REALITY | PAUSED UNTIL OCT 20TH - page 14. (Read 66635 times)

anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
Bounty campaign frozen issue was not good at all. The date given is too late.

But it is obviously a move made because of the rising trend of the market. Nobody is going to invest in ico these days. BTC, ETH has gone head-to-head.

Action is wise but we are sad.  Cry
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Have to agree - campaign isn't shortened here, if anything it is getting longer (8 weeks already + over 2 months after restart). According to the original dates we would be near end. It looks like you calculated 4% from potential $40M is too much for bounty... Hope it's not like that.

Regarding pre-sale, 35 days is actually pretty long so maybe consider cutting it in half? Also I wonder if the funds raised in pre-sale will count towards the hard cap?

In regards to the crowdsale and pre-sale dates, the crowdsale cannot be hosted any early because of the legal reasons we are moving it back. The legal structuring is required, meaning we cannot do a token sale without it, so December 8th is the earliest we can host it. The pre-sale period is definitely not too long, most token sales just don't make their private pre-sale timings public. The point of the pre-sale is for us to have talks with high-volume buyers and early access buyers (which we will release more information on later). A strong pre-sale is crucial for the long-term success of a token and company.

In regards to the bounty length and the rewards of 3%. We originally increased to 4% because we expected that the bounty was going to be running for another 4 months, but by pausing for 2 months, we have cut that time down by 2 months. This is the reason that we lowered the reward accordingly. As a note, we have still increased the reward from 2%-3%, and our bounty will still be one of the highest paying bounty campaigns available.

OK, in case this is the reasoning it seems logic to me.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th
Official Announcement: Bounty Implications

As we mentioned before, we will be increasing the bounty rewards, but we have decided to increase from 2%-3%. We made this decision because although the campaign will be long, we are shortening it by pausing the bounty for the next 2 months. We still want to reward all our loyal bounty members though, so this is why we still decided to increase the bounty!

Narrowing down the bounty pool in percentge didn't make any sense to me. The reasoning you use is not valid. Nothing is shortened here. After they get back on 20 October, they will start to wear the signature for more than 2 months in addition to the time they've already spent.

How can you claim you're shortening the time if the public sale will end in late december 2017 or early january 2018? Are you kidding this time?

November 3rd: Launch private Pre-Sale

December 8th: Launch public Token Sale

And what is this really? 35 days for only pre-sale period. Are you attemtpting a world record or something with 35 day long pre-sale period? The most stupid ICO decission I've ever seen so far.

Have to agree - campaign isn't shortened here, if anything it is getting longer (8 weeks already + over 2 months after restart). According to the original dates we would be near end. It looks like you calculated 4% from potential $40M is too much for bounty... Hope it's not like that.

Regarding pre-sale, 35 days is actually pretty long so maybe consider cutting it in half? Also I wonder if the funds raised in pre-sale will count towards the hard cap?

In regards to the crowdsale and pre-sale dates, the crowdsale cannot be hosted any early because of the legal reasons we are moving it back. The legal structuring is required, meaning we cannot do a token sale without it, so December 8th is the earliest we can host it. The pre-sale period is definitely not too long, most token sales just don't make their private pre-sale timings public. The point of the pre-sale is for us to have talks with high-volume buyers and early access buyers (which we will release more information on later). A strong pre-sale is crucial for the long-term success of a token and company.

In regards to the bounty length and the rewards of 3%. We originally increased to 4% because we expected that the bounty was going to be running for another 4 months, but by pausing for 2 months, we have cut that time down by 2 months. This is the reason that we lowered the reward accordingly. As a note, we have still increased the reward from 2%-3%, and our bounty will still be one of the highest paying bounty campaigns available.
sud

As we mentioned before, we will be increasing the bounty rewards, but we have decided to increase from 2%-3%. We made this decision because although the campaign will be long, we are shortening it by pausing the bounty for the next 2 months. We still want to reward all our loyal bounty members though, so this is why we still decided to increase the bounty!

Narrowing down the bounty pool in percentge didn't make any sense to me. The reasoning you use is not valid. Nothing is shortened here. After they get back on 20 October, they will start to wear the signature for more than 2 months in addition to the time they've already spent.

How can you claim you're shortening the time if the public sale will end in late december 2017 or early january 2018? Are you kidding this time?

And what is this really? 35 days for only pre-sale period. Are you attemtpting a world record or something with 35 day long pre-sale period? The most stupid ICO decission I've ever seen so far.

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
when this campaign ended and why no stakes update?
Yesterday. Actually their campaign paused until OCT 20 and they will re-running this campaign. They have said all participants posts on this week aren't counted.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
when this campaign ended and why no stakes update?
Activity: 644
Merit: 271

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
What is going to happen with new participants like me? I have joined 3 days ago. Have about 10 posts without receieving any stakes as there were no control in the last 3 days. I am sure there are many new users like me who joined recently as well as some old participants who did not recieve stakes for their latest posts.

The right way to do this would be announcing it in advance such as you could give a date for pausing then count all posts that were sent until that day. Are you planning to do something to correct this nonsense?

Further questions:

1- How are you going to organize all participants once you come back with signature campaign? You tell people to go head and join other bounties in the mean time, but what if they are middle of another campaign when you continue yours. Does that mean they will have to give up from one of their hard work?

2- Who is working on your road map? After starting all bounty campaigns and PR management in crytptocurrency world, you are coming up with a post saying that it is paused. One can´t help but wonder if this was a cheap way to advertise your coin name longer around here. If this is not the case, you need to revise your team, especially those who are working on the road map,PR and HR(considering they were the one who found your PR manager).

3- Does anyone in the team have an actual business experience? You do not give a project "go" until all legal grounds are settled. This is a basic rule. I can´t help but wonder, if you make such a mistake just in the beginning, what kind of problems the community and investors will have to deal with in the future.

4- Reserved!
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
Thanks for the heads up!
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Thank you for your kindness makes us able to join other campaign without having to leave this project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Ok, I agree your decided and I think Spectiv Team can re-new bounty as campaign Aventus have v2 for bounty campaign after decided delay time crowdsale as Spectiv in last month. I will follow this project and don't miss the opportunity become to member after restart campaign Smiley

i dont think its necessary to have a version 2.0 bounty for spectv.. i suggest to just continue and keep goin what has been started and just change the details on BB code. and as they previously said, those who have completed the 50 posts can leave freely at same time still be eligible for the stakes earned. they better clarify about this. to avoid confusions to all participants.

I think new bounty is good idea - ICO is delayed till December, it's over 4 months! Some of us are already on 8th week of the bounty, so next 16 weeks is like another campaign. There will also be new translations needed (new whitepaper). I just wonder how the team will deal with this transition.
You can check Team Aventus's way of working, they create new bounty with name bounty v2 and starting campaign with new reward. But I think Spectiv will count stake for member as their scheduled in week 11 (September 4th) and pause this campaign until they restart or re-new their campaign.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

We have ultimately decided to push our public token sale back until December 8th in order to achieve the best token protocol possible, and to handle the legal structuring of our token sale (Full Announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-spectiv-decentralized-virtual-reality-old-thread-1975254). Due to this delay, we will be pausing the Bounty Campaign until October 20th.

Between now and October 20th, any signature campaign members are free to switch their signature to another campaign. When we relaunch our bounty on October 20th, you will be able to rejoin the signature campaign anytime between October 20th and the closing of the bounty campaign after the token sale.

All stakes that have been earned by bounty participants so far are still valid and will be counted at the end of the bounty campaign in December. Bounty participants are still required to achieve the rules of the bounty they are participating in, for example, signature campaign members are still expected to have at least 50 posts by the end of the bounty campaign.

Thank you everyone for the all work you have done so far, and our one of top goals is that you all get rewarded! Starting this week, stakes will not be counted for any bounty campaign until we reactivate the bounty on October 20th. You are still free to keep our signature, stay active on Twitter and Facebook, and post articles! Please stay tuned for further updates about Spectiv and the Signal token crowdsale.

Thank you for the update.

I also appreciate the fact your pausing this campaign. It's a good decision to work on the crowdsale structure and making sure you have all loose ends tied up.
Honestly, the campaign was quite long, but maybe it will work out for the best.
As we already know, 300+ signatures were used... That spread the Spectiv name around early

So by the time the new campaign kicks off, this project will already have massive interest.

Thanks for keeping the early marketing participants happy, as you may know, I had been wearing the sig for almost 2months now where I posted ~200x with it.
Although I have changed my sig, I plan on returning to the Spectiv campaign when it re-opens

Glad to be a part of this project and I look forward to the upcoming crowdfund information releases.

Thanks again dev.  See you in a couple months
Activity: 448
Merit: 257
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Thank you for the fair update, will join Spectiv campaign again for sure.
Merit: 284

...[/size]

Thank you so much!
Good luck!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
thanks for update ! see you 20th october !
Activity: 364
Spectiv Crowdsale: December 8th

We have ultimately decided to push our public token sale back until December 8th in order to achieve the best token protocol possible, and to handle the legal structuring of our token sale (Full Announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-spectiv-decentralized-virtual-reality-old-thread-1975254). Due to this delay, we will be pausing the Bounty Campaign until October 20th.

Between now and October 20th, any signature campaign members are free to switch their signature to another campaign. When we relaunch our bounty on October 20th, you will be able to rejoin the signature campaign anytime between October 20th and the closing of the bounty campaign after the token sale.

All stakes that have been earned by bounty participants so far are still valid and will be counted at the end of the bounty campaign in December. Bounty participants are still required to achieve the rules of the bounty they are participating in, for example, signature campaign members are still expected to have at least 50 posts by the end of the bounty campaign.

Thank you everyone for the all work you have done so far, and our one of top goals is that you all get rewarded! Starting this week, stakes will not be counted for any bounty campaign until we reactivate the bounty on October 20th. You are still free to keep our signature, stay active on Twitter and Facebook, and post articles! Please stay tuned for further updates about Spectiv and the Signal token crowdsale.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
hmm waiting to see how it will continue but they are fair with bounty hunters until now. I will continue to support just give me the new signature with new ICO date Smiley
sud
The question is how will they compensate bounty participants. Everyone here worked hard, regardless of how they have supported. The sheet is not updated for two weeks and we are still promoting. Its a good thing that the team decided to redo bounties as the project is postponed. Will be waiting for the reply.

Yeah, seems like devs were pretty busy setting up ICO. Maybe they should hire some good bounty manager from this forum, so they can focus more on the project itself.
Pages:
Jump to: