Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] TRANSMISSION – FAST AND LOW-COST WORLDWIDE CURRENCY TRANSACTIONS - page 25. (Read 20356 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Bounty manager
hi admin!
i'm offering for italian translation!
hope you find cool my previous works!
i just pm'ed you!
waiting your news, i give you my best regards.

Please, check in through our forms.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
hi admin!
i'm offering for italian translation!
hope you find cool my previous works!
i just pm'ed you!
waiting your news, i give you my best regards.
Bounty manager
Hey there, I joined your facebook and twitter bounty couple of days ago. I have some question witch make me confusion. You said "repost/retweet news marked with #ICOtmn or #tmn from our official account within 3 days after their publication and not later". But there is only two post and one tweet on your official page with those #tag. Then how can many participant got lot of stakes. Is this rule useless...?? Please make sure everyone that this rules still alive or not. Have a good day.... Smiley

Rules still alive Smiley
We've decided to take into account also the retweets of those posts that was on the page posted before the bounty campaign has begun.
For all new tweets, the rules will work without indulgence. Wink Good luck!
Activity: 2156
Merit: 251
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I have joined facebook/twitter bounty. Where to add my eth address ?

Many campaign/bounty will ask your ETH address after done on counting the stake, so you can wait for the further information or just directly ask to the campaign manager
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I have joined facebook/twitter bounty. Where to add my eth address ?
Bounty manager
this is an ethereum asset dev? do you have bounty for signature, just got into signature site but cannot see any signature . Nice project

Open BitcoinTalk section.

Hi, Trnsmssn
Pls explain

Reward for all time:

Legendary/Hero : 50 Stakes
Sr./Full : 30 stakes
Member: 20 Stakes
Jr. Member: 10 Stakes
Attention! Signature bounty campaign period: 08.29.2017 18:00 - 09.13.2017 00:00
To get a bounty reward your activity should grow by 14 points during the Singature Campaign.

1. "Reward for all time". Is it means that is not a weekly stakes? If yes, what is the limitation to participate? I means you are open signature campaign on 08.29.2017 18:00. If somebody participate 02/09 he will receive same stakes? Or participation possible only on 29/08 and later nobody may participate?
2. What is the points? And what is the regulation to grow up the points?

1. Yes, there no weekly stakes. You must setup our signature when your join campaign and don't change it until campaign end, and write posts about us.
Somebody, who participate after 08.29.2017 still have a chance to get bounty reward. His activity must grow up by 14 point until campaign ends.

2. The order of grow up the level of activity is determined by the forum rules. Information about activity here
Bounty manager
Hi! We added a new events for instagram  Wink

The instagram bounty members can download it here
Activity: 112
Joined twitter and facebook bounties. Smiley
Bounty manager
hi, dev .

could you update my counted stakes in spreadsheet ?
i look, participant in my bottom row, get a few stakes for a few days.

my order number #158
twitter account is @tsamaraa7

thanks before.

All done  Wink
Activity: 350
hi, dev .

could you update my counted stakes in spreadsheet ?
i look, participant in my bottom row, get a few stakes for a few days.

my order number #158
twitter account is @tsamaraa7

thanks before.
Activity: 168
Very interesting project,thanks for this opportunity.I joined twitter and facebook bounty campaign.I hope will be success this project.
Sir,please accept me spreadsheets. thanks.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Hey there, I joined your facebook and twitter bounty couple of days ago. I have some question witch make me confusion. You said "repost/retweet news marked with #ICOtmn or #tmn from our official account within 3 days after their publication and not later". But there is only two post and one tweet on your official page with those #tag. Then how can many participant got lot of stakes. Is this rule useless...?? Please make sure everyone that this rules still alive or not. Have a good day.... Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
this is an ethereum asset dev? do you have bounty for signature, just got into signature site but cannot see any signature . Nice project

Open BitcoinTalk section.

Hi, Trnsmssn
Pls explain

Reward for all time:

Legendary/Hero : 50 Stakes
Sr./Full : 30 stakes
Member: 20 Stakes
Jr. Member: 10 Stakes
Attention! Signature bounty campaign period: 08.29.2017 18:00 - 09.13.2017 00:00
To get a bounty reward your activity should grow by 14 points during the Singature Campaign.

1. "Reward for all time". Is it means that is not a weekly stakes? If yes, what is the limitation to participate? I means you are open signature campaign on 08.29.2017 18:00. If somebody participate 02/09 he will receive same stakes? Or participation possible only on 29/08 and later nobody may participate?
2. What is the points? And what is the regulation to grow up the points?
Bounty manager
I want to participate in BOUNTY company on Twitter. I have 250 folloins and I'm interested in crypto currency and blockchain. But I saw that the account should be registered for at least 4 months, and I registered in the tweeter in June. Here is the question - can not I participate in the BOUNTY company at the same time?

Sorry  Cry
Activity: 116
Joined the Facebook company. The success of the project. Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Joined  twitter and facebook bounty  Wink
Activity: 116
Joined the company's Twitter company.Trends in the promotion of the project. Wink
Activity: 266
I want to participate in BOUNTY company on Twitter. I have 250 folloins and I'm interested in crypto currency and blockchain. But I saw that the account should be registered for at least 4 months, and I registered in the tweeter in June. Here is the question - can not I participate in the BOUNTY company at the same time?
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Joined  twitter and facebook bounty.. hope its a great project Cheesy
Bounty manager
Hi dev, I already joined the signature campaign, it's 50 post calculated for signature bounty campaign period or 50 post since I joined the signature campaign? this is my first signature and I'm so excited.

See your private message, please
Pages:
Jump to: