Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] XAYA 🌟True Blockchain Gaming🌟 DEADLINE FOR CHI ADDRESS SOON - page 8. (Read 54893 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670
#birdgang
I am very interested in the question.The pause in the bounty company last for a month, two or how much?What caused the pause?I hope the project is doing well.We have invested a lot of time in this project.

It's paused until around the start of the mainsale (August).
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
I am very interested in the question.The pause in the bounty company last for a month, two or how much?What caused the pause?I hope the project is doing well.We have invested a lot of time in this project.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The Chimaera platform achieves this through the democratisation of game development and deployment allowing developers to bring their vision to life quickly with significantly reduced costs. It will provide a wealth of tools and a state of the art infrastructure for game developers to build their own blockchain based games.

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It is definitely one of the longest ICO campaigns... You could at least give us some stakes on the spreadsheet!
legendary
#birdgang
Good day, please tell me when you plan to create a wallet what terms are provided. Everyone is waiting for information.

Wallet will be released in June, bounty rewards will be distributed after main sale (just like with every other project), which is scheduled for August.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Good day, please tell me when you plan to create a wallet what terms are provided. Everyone is waiting for information.
legendary
#birdgang
How much did I understand the signature and the avatar can be removed ?!

Yes, see all the posts from RenegadeMind above Roll Eyes
Activity: 617
Merit: 304
How much did I understand the signature and the avatar can be removed ?!
legendary
#birdgang
Hello guys, i remember that there was a statement about KYC process for bounty participants, can you clarify when and where will it be possible to pass?

KYC for bounty participants is not needed (anymore), the original announcement was retracted.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Hello guys, i remember that there was a statement about KYC process for bounty participants, can you clarify when and where will it be possible to pass?
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Friendly reminder.  Wink

You can remove the Chimaera signature and participate in other bounty programs.

Still, if you wish to continue, we appreciate it, but we're no longer counting anything towards the bounty program. We need to wrap it up and give a tally of shares.

Another reminder.

Reminder:

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS PAUSED

For everyone still posting, thank you for your efforts, but please be reminded that the bounty campaign is paused as of the end of the pre-sale.

We're tallying up bounty shares now.

Also, as people have been asking, you can remove your signatures so that you can participate in another bounty campaign.

Again, thank you to everyone!

For everyone still posting, thank you for your efforts, but please be reminded that the bounty campaign is paused as of the end of the pre-sale.

copper member
Another reminder.

Reminder:

Also, as people have been asking, you can remove your signatures so that you can participate in another bounty campaign.

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
copper member
Reminder:

Pages:
Jump to: