Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔥[BOUNTY][ICO]🔥COINPLACE ICO started 🚀Second Round 1,000,000$🚀🔴🔴 - page 32. (Read 12547 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
Dear bounty manager! Excuse me, but I've been doing reports for three weeks in a row on Sundays in the special forms provided by you and I do not understand why I got steaks only during the first week. Please explain the reason.
You were not credited with tokens, since you did not specify either the CPL purse address (no longer relevant), or the CoinPlace name. Starting from the second week, payments to wallets are not supported. The announcement was several times. But we always make concessions to our users. Since you sent your report and the name of CoinPlace, I will  transfer your tokens for the second week.

Forgive Dev! You promised to charge me for the second week of the coin. I remind you that you probably forgot! Yours faithfully!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
All coins are accrued. If there are 0 in the Google tables and you sent the report, then you did not pass the checks (reposts made in one day or did not record a unique message). If you have the name ERR, you specified the wrong CoinPlace name.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Your number in the spreadsheet(Twitter,Facebook)
Twitter 66
Facebook 43
Your Coinplace NAME -  Sabakova

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Hello dear manager! You did not accrue tokens for the 2,3 and 4 week for Twitter and Facebook. In the tables facebook and tweeter companies are zeros. The report was sent on time on Sunday!

bitcointalk username/coinplace username:  vivavarija
My email: [email protected]
Twitter spreadsheet № # 168
Facebook spreadsheet № # 96

if needed I can provide all links to my work
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
Dear Manager please see, I have no payment for 2,3 weeks on Twitter and Facebook . And you did not sent payment for the first week in a Facebook campaign on my ether wallet.If you need I can send all the links I have done the work. Thank you in advance!!

Email: [email protected]
bitcointalk username/coinplace username: JulkaEsya
Fasebook №-# 65
Twitter №- #114
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
Dear manager! You did not accrue tokens for the third week. In the tables facebook and tweeter companies are zeros. The report was sent on time on Sunday! (For the second week sent a timely report and received tokens).

bitcointalk username/coinplace username:   andrylee
twitter №   #189
facebook №   #117
Hi dev i didnt receive any token but i report my work on time.
This is my Coinplace Name: Chickendinner
And my Bitcoin talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/alobadogmailcom-1324911
Say your SS number. Now in the SS nickname Chickendinner is not registered.
Why did not I get the third week on Facebook? №24
Nickname fixed, coins credited.
My bitcointalk: Aleksey1985

Spreadsheet #: 24 Facebook.
Spreadsheet #:  44 Twitter.

my username in coinplace : Aleksey

please correct in the table the name of coinplace
done
All awards for the third week were credited to your CoinPlace accounts. If you sent a weekly report, but did not receive a reward, then send us your nickname.

Tell me, and for 1 and 2 week tokens will be redirected from the table to the coinplace-wallet?
For the first week on third-party wallets like MEW. Starting from the second and further weeks only on the Coinplace account.
Dear, main COINPLACE! I have been paid for the first week! Thank you! For the second week I just filled out the form, but received nothing. View my Twitter, all the tweets COINPLACE I have to tape. My number in the spreadsheet, the Twitter of the company No. 11 (ICODETECTED). By the way, the report for the 3rd week, I also sent. I would be grateful if you fix this misunderstanding.
Everything is very simple. Indeed, I see your reports. Only you did not specify your Coinplace nickname, where should you send the coins? The announcement was 20+ times. Write your nickname and I will give you your reward. Reg here Coinplace.pro
Why have not I been credited with coins in my office? I handed over all the reports! Please send me my coins to my office. My login in the office: bestvip
I put everything in shape.

FACEBOOK NUMBER IN THE TABLE: 41
TWITTER NUMBER IN THE TABLE: 64
You have not accrued coins, because you specified an existing coinplace nickname. In your column, oleksii777 was indicated.
Fixed, coins accrued.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Why have not I been credited with coins in my office? I handed over all the reports! Please send me my coins to my office. My login in the office: bestvip
I put everything in shape.

FACEBOOK NUMBER IN THE TABLE: 41
TWITTER NUMBER IN THE TABLE: 64
Activity: 154
Hi dev i didnt receive any token but i report my work on time.
This is my Coinplace Name: Chickendinner
And my Bitcoin talk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/alobadogmailcom-1324911
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Spreadsheet #: 42 Facebook.
Spreadsheet #:  65 Twitter.
Username in coinplace : TonyLukarelly
Activity: 406
Why did not I get the third week on Facebook? №24
Pages:
Jump to: