Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔥[BOUNTY][ICO]🔥COINPLACE ICO started 🚀Second Round 1,000,000$🚀🔴🔴 - page 34. (Read 12547 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
Notification

Dear bounty campaign participants. Our team carefully studies public opinion and reads all your feedback and suggestions. Many of you asked to add the function of token transfers by name in your account. We have long worked on this request and we are pleased to inform you that this function was added for you and tested by the participants. The transfer function by CoinPlace name allows you to transfer and forward tokens on the CoinPlace platform instantly.

If you are already a member of our company, then to start using the new function, you need:

Starting with the third week all rewards will be transferred only to the CoinPlace account by name.

For  update your data in Google tables you need post on this tread
Code:
Your number in the spreadsheet(Twitter,Facebook)
Your Coinplace NAME

Or fill this form

You can fill this Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/HQ7SgNsxXqKpcL0v2

Your CoinPlace team.
Hi Admin,

Your number in the spreadsheet(Twitter - 131)
Your Coinplace NAME: Scooter

I havent been allocated any tokens. Sheet has stakes for only 1 week. 2 and 3rd week stakes are missing on the sheet. Posted reports for the last three weeks. Kindly allocate the tokens.

Thank you

Regards,

Naman

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x2fd07cb7a4dcd47e32c5c7b7d787a4f8bbb1b4aa#pageSize=100
Look at the end, you are all credited.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Dear manager!My CoinPlace name is fluger.My number in the electronic table FB -44 (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011452957699) and in the Twitter-69 (@svetsav37).In spreadsheet my CoinPlace name in other people.Re-check,please.
Activity: 294
Hi Admin,

Your number in the spreadsheet(Twitter - 131)
Your Coinplace NAME: Scooter

I havent been allocated any tokens. Sheet has stakes for only 1 week. 2 and 3rd week stakes are missing on the sheet. Posted reports for the last three weeks. Kindly allocate the tokens.

Thank you

Regards,

Naman
Activity: 546
Hi Dev, the second week is not listed, please check
Tell your numbers in the tables and we'll figure it out.
Twitter № 177
Facebook № 104
I understand your problem. You were not credited with tokens, since you did not specify either the CPL purse address (no longer relevant), or the CoinPlace name. Starting from the second week, payments to wallets are not supported. The announcement was several times. But we always make concessions to our users. Since you sent your report and the name of CoinPlace, I will  transfer your tokens for the second week.
Thanks Dev, coins on the account.
check your pm. i have sent you my querry.
Your tokens for the second week already on your CPL account, check.
Please check for my status week 2. In sheet of facebook no 137.

I have report my post share and unpost unique with hastag but you don't count and send me token.

Thank you
You registered in our campaign (18.12.2017 18:06:13). For this reason, you could not send the report for the second week. As for the third week, the report is visible in the system, your tokens will come within 12 hours.
How long will this campaign last and when will it end? Can I still participate in it?
Presumably, the campaign will last until the end of February.
dear manager! my number in the electronic table FB -38. and in the Tweeter-60, the payment came for 1 week
for 2 weeks steaks are added and the olaty is not, please check, thanks
in the office payment of the week 3

Indeed, the transaction has been processed. she is in a waiting state. I'll try to fix it. Check your wallet in a couple of hours.
Your number in the spreadsheet(Twitter 211,Facebook 145)
Your Coinplace NAME - glot

Hi Sir, i still have not gotten my CPL. I threw the report into the form.
Can be sent to the office.
You sent a report on the work done for the third week. According to our rules, the coins are charged from Monday to Wednesday next week. Within 12 hours your tokens will be credited.
Twitter № 177
Facebook № 104
I understand your problem. You were not credited with tokens, since you did not specify either the CPL purse address (no longer relevant), or the CoinPlace name. Starting from the second week, payments to wallets are not supported. The announcement was several times. But we always make concessions to our users. Since you sent your report and the name of CoinPlace, I will  transfer your tokens for the second week.
Notification

Dear bounty campaign participants. Our team carefully studies public opinion and reads all your feedback and suggestions. Many of you asked to add the function of token transfers by name in your account. We have long worked on this request and we are pleased to inform you that this function was added for you and tested by the participants. The transfer function by CoinPlace name allows you to transfer and forward tokens on the CoinPlace platform instantly.

If you are already a member of our company, then to start using the new function, you need:

Starting with the third week all rewards will be transferred only to the CoinPlace account by name.

For  update your data in Google tables you need post on this tread
Code:
Your number in the spreadsheet(Twitter,Facebook)
Your Coinplace NAME

Or fill this form

You can fill this Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/HQ7SgNsxXqKpcL0v2

Your CoinPlace team.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Please check for my status week 2. In sheet of facebook no 137.

I have report my post share and unpost unique with hastag but you don't count and send me token.

Thank you
Merit: 250
check your pm. i have sent you my querry.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How long will this campaign last and when will it end? Can I still participate in it?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
My bitcointalk: alexdencoin

Spreadsheet #:136 Facebook.
Spreadsheet #:208 Twitter.

my username in coinplace : Alexdeny
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
dear manager! my number in the electronic table FB -38. and in the Tweeter-60, the payment came for 1 week
for 2 weeks steaks are added and the olaty is not, please check, thanks
in the office payment of the week 3
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Your number in the spreadsheet(Twitter 211,Facebook 145)
Your Coinplace NAME - glot

Hi Sir, i still have not gotten my CPL. I threw the report into the form.
Can be sent to the office.
Twitter № 177
Facebook № 104
All requests for updating CoinPlace names have been completed.
Pages:
Jump to: