Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[BOUNTY]🔥🚀🚀[ICO]🔹HUBCoin 🔹UHUB 🔹 Decentralized E-Commerce Ecosystem 🔹 - page 13. (Read 8272 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Russian ANN Thread is available now: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-annico-uhub-2394751

I also translated all images, so that was double job as I see nobody doing that Sad
Отобрала хлеб насущный, перевод качественный, спасибо.

We are waiting for the first tokens for the first week

Our bounty manager is still calculating, it will be posted in spreadsheets later today.

Thank you.
Russian ANN Thread is available now: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-annico-uhub-2394751

I also translated all images, so that was double job as I see nobody doing that Sad
Thank you very much, our bounty manager will give you a nice bonus for translating the images. Good job. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 111

Отобрала хлеб насущный, перевод качественный, спасибо.

We are waiting for the first tokens for the first week
Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Is there any problem If I do less than 5 retweets per week?

Please contact the bounty manager, he'll probably give you some tokens, but you'll not get the full amount and bonus. You can contact him at [email protected] Thanks. Smiley

i haven't received any email from the bounty manager yet.

EDIT: the german ann translation is already finished and waiting for the release  Grin

Our bounty manager missed it, you're accepted. Thank you and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Smiley

np. he messaged my already.

German ANN translation done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicohub-uhub-dezentralisiertes-e-kommerz-okosystem-2393875

Thank you very much Smiley

YES there will be a problem.... U'll not be paid for the week !!!

Retweet ""at least"" five tweets from the page per week (no more than 1 per day)

I have registered now to your twitter and facebook campaign. There is no chance for me to make 5 retweets (5  shares), because the first week ends on 14th Nov, so I have only 3 days and with the rule "no more than 1 per day", i cannot make 5. So what now? wait for week 2 or will i receive some stakes for only 3 retweets or shares (because only 3 days untill end of the week 1).
Please send a message to our bounty manager at [email protected], he'll help you. Thank you.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Retweet ""at least"" five tweets from the page per week (no more than 1 per day)

I have registered now to your twitter and facebook campaign. There is no chance for me to make 5 retweets (5  shares), because the first week ends on 14th Nov, so I have only 3 days and with the rule "no more than 1 per day", i cannot make 5. So what now? wait for week 2 or will i receive some stakes for only 3 retweets or shares (because only 3 days untill end of the week 1).
Activity: 952
Merit: 166

Activity: 952
Merit: 166
Hello.
What about a tokens or stakes for twitter bounty?
In start message this information is not available.
Thank you for your answer.
Hope this answers your query :
"If everything is done correctly, you’ll receive 300 tokens per week."
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange

EDIT: the german ann translation is already finished and waiting for the release  Grin

Our bounty manager missed it, you're accepted. Thank you and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Smiley

np. he messaged my already.

German ANN translation done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicohub-uhub-dezentralisiertes-e-kommerz-okosystem-2393875

legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
@dev
i have filled the form for the bitcointalk ann thread translation in german today.

any news about it - when it will be accepted or reserved to me?  Smiley

Yes, the bounty manager will contact you soon. I think there are no reservations for German yet. Thank you for participating. Smiley

EDIT: The whitepaper is already reserved, the bounty manager will send you an email in a few minutes.

@dev
i have filled the form for the bitcointalk ann thread translation in german today.

any news about it - when it will be accepted or reserved to me?  Smiley

Yes, the bounty manager will contact you soon. I think there are no reservations for German yet. Thank you for participating. Smiley

EDIT: The whitepaper is already reserved, the bounty manager will send you an email in a few minutes.
legendary
Crypto Swap Exchange
@dev

any news about it - when it will be accepted or reserved to me?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: