Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[BOUNTY]🔥🚀🚀[ICO]🔹HUBCoin 🔹UHUB 🔹 Decentralized E-Commerce Ecosystem 🔹 - page 15. (Read 8272 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 100
joined facebook bounty and blog campaign!!!
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator
I've registered in translating program.

Thank u
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
joined bounty campaign,,, Thanks

Thank you

Hi dev, its great i love your style. thanks dev for your info.
Thank you for your kind words, you're great Smiley

Joined to Bounty Campaign Twitter and Facebook. Thx
Welcome, thank you. Smiley

It's not necessary to post the tweets here, our bounty manager will check your profile once per week. If there's any problem he'll send you an email. Thank you. Smiley

if you need Hindi Translation Then Reserve Me.
Thanks

Only the languages stated in the introductory post. If we make any changes we'll let you know. Thank you for your proposal. Smiley

Registered for facebook and twitter. Let's hope for the best. Will email submissions. Is it necessary to do submit daily or some gaps are allowed? Thanks.

No need to email them at all. If you put your profile to public, our bounty manager will check your profile once per week. If there is any problem he'll send you an email. Thanks Smiley

does that mean we do not need to send reports to this tread or via email?
Send them by email. Thank you. Smiley

just join bounty facebook..
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
Can a newbie apply for article writing?

Of course you can, we're looking forward to reading your article.  Wink

week 1 (08-14)
tweet link :

Retweet link :

No worries Rasel, if you got a verification email from the bounty manager, then you don't have to post your tweets here, he'll follow your progress weekly. Thank you.

hi dev, i just joined the social media campaign. i want to ask every when i must post the task, and the task post in this thread ?

Hi Ferry, no, our bounty manager will visit your social media and check your progress weekly. If there are any issues, he'll contact you via email. Thank you for participating  Smiley
does that mean we do not need to send reports to this tread or via email?
Activity: 168
Registered for facebook and twitter. Let's hope for the best. Will email submissions. Is it necessary to do submit daily or some gaps are allowed? Thanks.
Activity: 462
if you need Hindi Translation Then Reserve Me.

Thanks
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
Joined to Bounty Campaign Twitter and Facebook. Thx
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

week 1 (08-14)
tweet link :

Retweet link :

No worries Rasel, if you got a verification email from the bounty manager, then you don't have to post your tweets here, he'll follow your progress weekly. Thank you.

hi dev, i just joined the social media campaign. i want to ask every when i must post the task, and the task post in this thread ?

Hi Ferry, no, our bounty manager will visit your social media and check your progress weekly. If there are any issues, he'll contact you via email. Thank you for participating  Smiley

Hi dev, its great i love your style. thanks dev for your info.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2

week 1 (08-14)
tweet link :

Retweet link :

Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

Activity: 322
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Joined Bounty Campaign Twitter, Telegram & Facebook, Thanks
Thank you joined
Activity: 20
Joined Bounty Campaign Twitter, Telegram & Facebook, Thanks
Activity: 14
I would like to reserve the Romanian translation. I also filled the form you guys provided.
Please send reg email for translation
I would like to reserve the Romanian translation. I also filled the form you guys provided.
We need translations for the following languages only:
  • Japanese
  • Chinese
  • Indonesian
  • German
  • French
  • Russian
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese

Hello, so after I publish the video on YouTube I send it to you and you decide how many stakes is it worth?

Good point, we defined YouTube quality. Thank you

50 tokens or 50 stakes?
50 tokens
Pages:
Jump to: