Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY]MINDSYNC.AI (SUCCESSFULLY ENDED)🚀 - page 3. (Read 78328 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Mindsync team are doing great wokr. Always remember this.... There's nothing you will do that will give complete satisfaction. People will always look for a way to criticize you. You guys are doing a great job! Keep it up. I've received my tokens and I will wait till it will become unvested.
brand new
Can we have an update from the team? Not asking about token listing asking about project. Specifics no dates when the tokens will be unvested. I wanna now it cause I've also participated in the bounty.
It should come soon. That’s where my money is betting on that exact scenario it'll be like TON bounty when participators became a rich but the fact you couldn't sell your tokens after listing as a game changer.
TON was a real skyrocket. I don't think price will go above 1$ immediately after listing, but I hope I'm proven wrong. Top-10 exchange is coming. Just imagine a newbie jumping on the website seeing real tools for Binance, Uniswap etc..
brand new
Can we have an update from the team? Not asking about token listing asking about project. Specifics no dates when the tokens will be unvested. I wanna now it cause I've also participated in the bounty.
It should come soon. That’s where my money is betting on that exact scenario it'll be like TON bounty when participators became a rich but the fact you couldn't sell your tokens after listing as a game changer.
brand new
brand new
The team is very intelligent people especially the CEO. that's why they are into such project Mindsync as it requires very high intellect. But I have a question. How long our tokens will be vested? When is the start point?
I've found the next information: Bounty & airdrop tokens will be distributed and locked by smart-contract for one year using reducible freezing algorithm and will be released gradually at least one month after the MindsyncAI token listing on a exchange. The unlock percentage of tokens will be determined by Mindsync based on the exchange rate of the MindsyncAI token.
OKAY, thank you. But when is the start point? I mean, when this year began? It will be better to unvest it in a month after the listing, says it is possible.
brand new
The team is very intelligent people especially the CEO. that's why they are into such project Mindsync as it requires very high intellect. But I have a question. How long our tokens will be vested? When is the start point?
I've found the next information: Bounty & airdrop tokens will be distributed and locked by smart-contract for one year using reducible freezing algorithm and will be released gradually at least one month after the MindsyncAI token listing on a exchange. The unlock percentage of tokens will be determined by Mindsync based on the exchange rate of the MindsyncAI token.
brand new
brand new
I calculated a bit, the average earnings in this bounty company are $ 100 and you decided to stretch the payments for a year. It's a good result for a single campaign, what do you think guys?
I have no idea when the tean are planning for list the token, there isn’t much information for the project that far out other than it’s on the roadmap - but it exactly a good result for the bounty campaign, I've received less, than you.
Exactly I will hold my tokens till the listing and will see what price it will have. Hold hold. This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected. I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future.
brand new
I calculated a bit, the average earnings in this bounty company are $ 100 and you decided to stretch the payments for a year. It's a good result for a single campaign, what do you think guys?
I have no idea when the tean are planning for list the token, there isn’t much information for the project that far out other than it’s on the roadmap - but it exactly a good result for the bounty campaign, I've received less, than you.
brand new
brand new
We have few days before the listing date announcement! What exchanges are you waiting, guys? It was promissed top 10 for us!
brand new
MindSync is going to the moon slowly, but rapidly. I am very satisfied with this. In my opinion after listing everything must be okay. I am strongly confident in this and will hold my tokens further.
Usually after listing even with this price you can see pump, so there is no chance to buy it from start of listing by this price. If you have some tokens from bounty (as me), you're a lucky one.
brand new
MindSync is going to the moon slowly, but rapidly. I am very satisfied with this. In my opinion after listing everything must be okay. I am strongly confident in this and will hold my tokens further.
brand new
I was reading bounty group and saw that most people prefer to hold their tokens after listing. It's very cool because even bounty hunters believe in the growth after MAI listing, what about investors...great support
Do not forget our tokens is vested. I will see what movements MAI will show after listing and make a decision. But now we haven't any other way than a holding hahaha keep calm we wont sell now
I know that, but it supposed to be a 5-6 months vested period. Now it'll be released earlier, hmm ok. When will we be able to sell their tokens, I hope it won't a big dump, I have a plans to invest here and buying MAI now, I need a high price  Cool
brand new
I was reading bounty group and saw that most people prefer to hold their tokens after listing. It's very cool because even bounty hunters believe in the growth after MAI listing, what about investors...great support
Do not forget our tokens is vested. I will see what movements MAI will show after listing and make a decision. But now we haven't any other way than a holding hahaha keep calm we wont sell now
brand new
Activity: 75
#proof of authentication
Bitcointalk username: ohbunga
Forum Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ohbunga-3417510
telegram username: @ohbunga
Joined campaign: blog
BSC Wallet: 0xa62aa3c5C01dc123739a7B8630303bF854642E66
Activity: 67
#PROOF OF REGISTRATION
Forum Username: moriyomb77