Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY]MINDSYNC.AI (SUCCESSFULLY ENDED)🚀 - page 5. (Read 78327 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 12
Mindsync has successfully tested mining farm rentals to perform machine learning (ML) tasks in the Mindsync testnet.
It's true. As well as.. The test client received the miner's GPUs for rent and could perform ML tasks on those GPUs using a Jupiter Notebook.
I have heard that Mindsync's machine learning execution architecture ensures that the mining farm and miner's network are completely safe from any attacks using virtualization technologies.
Mindsync has successfully tested mining farm rentals to perform machine learning (ML) tasks in the Mindsync testnet.
It's true. As well as.. The test client received the miner's GPUs for rent and could perform ML tasks on those GPUs using a Jupiter Notebook.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
MINDSYNC still hasn't appeared in the coinmarket. I think this is a big omission. People need to know about this project.
The team is preparing the project for listing on the exchange. I've received my tokens that there are vesting now. Lots of people are FUDing due to this. Negative statements during this period add to the load on the support team and create unnecessary sentiment among investors. People always start to have doubts when someone pours oil on the fire.
Has the listing already passed? I have been holding coins since the beginning of the company and have no intention of selling them.
The guys from the project are creative people. They need to be supported and to make this project the best. It's nice to see so much progress on the project.
At the moment, I believe that this is one of the best projects in the cryptocurrency market
The guys from the project are creative people. They need to be supported and to make this project the best. It's nice to see so much progress on the project.
I think this project has good growth potential. And you can buy it for correction
Yes, I understand. I started following this forum thread. I want to keep abreast of the news. I also think that he will soon be able to shoot up when the growth of the entire crypt begins.
This correction is temporary. And the development team of this project is very strong, I am sure that the project will greatly increase in price in the future.
maybe soon it will enter the top 10 coinmarket. If it is listed on several large exchanges Wink
I heard that it could be listed for binance in the future. You need to constantly monitor this project.

now the cryptocurrency market is unstable. I don't think this will happen in the near future. But if this happens, then I will definitely add their coins to my portfolio.
I think this project has good growth potential. And you can buy it for correction
Yes, I understand. I started following this forum thread. I want to keep abreast of the news. I also think that he will soon be able to shoot up when the growth of the entire crypt begins.
This correction is temporary. And the development team of this project is very strong, I am sure that the project will greatly increase in price in the future.
maybe soon it will enter the top 10 coinmarket. If it is listed on several large exchanges Wink
I heard that it could be listed for binance in the future. You need to constantly monitor this project.
after the project joins pancake, the price can rise significantly
And if they are still listed on binance, they will generally fly off to the moon. Very interesting project
after the project joins pancake, the price can rise significantly
copper member
Activity: 180
MAI token sale price: 0.24 0.25 USDT on February 10

Buy now: https://mindsync.ai/?utm_source=btt

Hurry up to buy!
copper member
Token sale is going to the end. Hurry up to buy MAI tokens!

https://mindsync.ai
copper member

MAI token sale price: 0.20 0.22 USDT on January 25

Hurry up to buy!
copper member

MAI token sale price: 0.20 0.22 USDT on January 25