Pages:
Author

Topic: [BountyPortals.com] Signature Campaign Management Services [Campaign Manager] - page 2. (Read 2294 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
I would recommend him as a campaign manager. Irfan is a very good bounty and campaign manager.
BTW. the website is down.
Are u back to bounty management? I think the market is back. Besides I hope u dont have some project campaign from the past than you have completed.
no. I am not into bounty management at the moment.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Currently, we do not have any projects.

Sometime back, there were many projects and ICO listed on bountyportals site and everything was fully automated. All the social media campaigns like facebook, twitter posts were automatically counted and it was very easy to work on bounties through that site. We do not have the trouble to copy paste the links of our posts in the forum to manually submit reports . I wish more new ICO promote their projects through bountyportals.

I did also join campaigns managed by you early back to 2017. I can't deny that you bounty portal is perfectly running but many of the project you managed had no success. I know that i can't blame you as you are just managing the bounty campaigns and you got paid in btc or eth when bounty participants received a worthless token for their hard work .

Actually it happens when you hodl these tokens, where you should have sold them as soon as you receive those tokens in the first place before it starts dumping. My all the projects who paid tokens has a good price at the start and after that, they went down.
Let me be honest with you, what you have said is the worst reply i ever heard. I confirm that you are not the one to blame as you were just managing bounties, but you didn't succeed to pick up good projects during your business journey; it's not true that those tokens dropped in value as many of them didn't even reach exchanges. I won't do a full research about the projects you managed but i can remember Easy Mine token [EMT] and Reality Clash [RCC] for exemple, which have no value since day one after their ICOs finished .
We could also see it in a different way when most projects were dumping in 2018. It was one of the bad time to hodl on to any of the coins either bitcoin or altcoins. I remember the value of a reward when it was distributed in early 2018, I didnt know until few weeks after the token had dump whereas in 2017 most of the this coins had good pump in bitcoin value and at early January 2018. I just feel a bounty manager should reserve such advice for private communication to avoid such misinterpretation.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

Sometime back, there were many projects and ICO listed on bountyportals site and everything was fully automated. All the social media campaigns like facebook, twitter posts were automatically counted and it was very easy to work on bounties through that site. We do not have the trouble to copy paste the links of our posts in the forum to manually submit reports . I wish more new ICO promote their projects through bountyportals.

I did also join campaigns managed by you early back to 2017. I can't deny that you bounty portal is perfectly running but many of the project you managed had no success. I know that i can't blame you as you are just managing the bounty campaigns and you got paid in btc or eth when bounty participants received a worthless token for their hard work .

Actually it happens when you hodl these tokens, where you should have sold them as soon as you receive those tokens in the first place before it starts dumping. My all the projects who paid tokens has a good price at the start and after that, they went down.
Let me be honest with you, what you have said is the worst reply i ever heard. I confirm that you are not the one to blame as you were just managing bounties, but you didn't succeed to pick up good projects during your business journey; it's not true that those tokens dropped in value as many of them didn't even reach exchanges. I won't do a full research about the projects you managed but i can remember Easy Mine token [EMT] and Reality Clash [RCC] for exemple, which have no value since day one after their ICOs finished .
Activity: 1064
Merit: 638
Hopefully, Bounty will be launched soon, and there will be a good project if good projects come on your website, then the work of Bounty Hunters will become very easy.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654

I would recommend him as a campaign manager. Irfan is a very good bounty and campaign manager.

Thank you jamal for kind words.

Hello

Thank you for your interest, Here is our official bp group: https://t.me/Officialbountyportals

It seems like you haven't managed the campaign in the telegram channel for a long time and even a little activity there even I'm fed up with the bot on the telegram.

Those campaigns were managed by jamal, and later companies hired us to manage their project.

Is Jamal no longer managing campaigns for a long time? which campaign is still active with him?

Im trying to delete spam messages from our chat on daily message and we have bot too for anti-spam purposes. We are in discussion with one project. Hopefully, we'll launch it soon.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills

Hello

Thank you for your interest, Here is our official bp group: https://t.me/Officialbountyportals

It seems like you haven't managed the campaign in the telegram channel for a long time and even a little activity there even I'm fed up with the bot on the telegram.

Those campaigns were managed by jamal, and later companies hired us to manage their project.

Is Jamal no longer managing campaigns for a long time? which campaign is still active with him?
Are u back to bounty management? I think the market is back. Besides I hope u dont have some project campaign from the past than you have completed.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

legendary
I dont know if your strategy will be different on the use of telegram to communicate with bounty hunters. Maybe stick with the bitcointalk like ever, which I consider credible but if you wish to have a telegram group, is better to start early while growing numbers from now on. You have the track record, do you have any relationship with jamalaezaz as one of the campaign you name above was started by jamalaezaz?

Hello

I dont know if your strategy will be different on the use of telegram to communicate with bounty hunters. Maybe stick with the bitcointalk like ever, which I consider credible but if you wish to have a telegram group, is better to start early while growing numbers from now on. You have the track record, do you have any relationship with jamalaezaz as one of the campaign you name above was started by jamalaezaz?
legendary

We are the pioneer in bringing automation in bounties tasks.

Thank you for your kind words.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

legendary
The signature campaigns management is getting highly competitive these days.

I took part in some bounty campaigns managed by him, and I'm convinced that whoever hires him would definitely get a quality service.

Good luck!

Thank you for your support.

I was about to register but BountyPortals.com domain had already expired.

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
I was about to register but BountyPortals.com domain had already expired.

I believe I have joined to some campaigns you did in the past which it paid bounty hunters really good. I wonder if there will be more teams that will hire you and them being not scam. The market is getting great though I would think they will can earn more if they make it look more legit.

Subscribing the thread to see updates.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
The signature campaigns management is getting highly competitive these days.

I took part in some bounty campaigns managed by him, and I'm convinced that whoever hires him would definitely get a quality service.

Good luck!
legendary
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: