Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY]ROCKET ICO - ACCELERATOR FOR STARTUPS. !!!BOUNTY IS CLOSED!!! - page 7. (Read 25647 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hey can you tell me why my last week is declined ?
Tweeter SpreadSheet 879 Thx
Activity: 490
Merit: 114
Hi Sandra. I dont understand, some people tell that the bounty is over, the others tell that it is not. Could you tell what it is and if the bounty still works - when it will end? thanks

bounty is stil going
ends with the ICO
Merit: 10
When the bounty campaign ends ?

With the ICO - 15th of February
Hello SANDRA,
my ether wallet has been hacked and please replace my ether wallet,
my new wallet address: 0xB91463E965e16b72DEDb050666599b40E78F79D6
number on spreadsheet 121 and 132 for article media campaigns,
thank you
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Hi Sandra. I dont understand, some people tell that the bounty is over, the others tell that it is not. Could you tell what it is and if the bounty still works - when it will end? thanks
It should be end on December, but the decided to extend the ico until February 15th. You are free to follow the campaign until the end or leave it if you think 2 months is too long.

I will definitely follow the bounty
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
Hi Sandra, please save my stakes. I've changed my signature.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Hi SANDRA EVANS,

The last week I exceeded 1000 followers in my Twitter account. If possible, could you update my twitter followers? Thanks.

Spreadsheet row: 906
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
It should be end on December, but the decided to extend the ico until February 15th. You are free to follow the campaign until the end or leave it if you think 2 months is too long.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

and the campaign will be till the 15 february yes &
Activity: 192
I mean, i become full member now, should i change signature code from JR Member to Full member. lol
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Dear SANDRA I have also decided to change my signature from tomorrow, due to financial obligations, I need to be able to earn an income regularly as I have no job now but please can you kindly reserve my stakes till date and thank you for this great campaign so far. I look forward to receiving my tokens once ICO has fully ended.  Smiley
so entire bounty is being continued until feb 15th??

yes...
Hello guys, you can change your signature without loss of stakes over the previous weeks or you can keep your signature on.

Hi Sandra, please freeze my signature stakes. I've changes my signature. I like project but additional 2 months that long running bounty.

Sure, don't worry about it

Activity: 216
Hello guys, you can change your signature without loss of stakes over the previous weeks or you can keep your signature on.

Hi Sandra, please freeze my signature stakes. I've changes my signature. I like project but additional 2 months that long running bounty.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250

At least this announcement is reasonable. Good job and thanks.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Hello, Sandra. I will change my signatury soon , please save my steaks. Thanks.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hi Sandra,

Is it exact 15th Dec for the bounty campaign to end, pls confirm, I have great hope from this project and looking for the best out of it, there is update on slack channel that project is developing it Belarus and country is legalizing ICO realization.
Hi Sandra,

I am waiting for your input, is it 15th Dec for the bounty campaign to end or is it extended? you might have answered this question earlier but I am not able to find it in thread.

Bounty campaign extend with the ICO

Thanks Sandra for confirmation, I will continue to take part in promoting campaigns, also pls confirm if any of the Turbo bounty is planned for Rocket ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: