Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[BOUNTY]ROCKET ICO - ACCELERATOR FOR STARTUPS. !!!BOUNTY IS CLOSED!!! - page 8. (Read 25647 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
hi, 2 questions.
has the soft cap been achieved?
the bounty campaign ended on December 15?
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
so entire bounty is being continued until feb 15th??
Activity: 490
Merit: 114
Hi Sandra,

Is it exact 15th Dec for the bounty campaign to end, pls confirm, I have great hope from this project and looking for the best out of it, there is update on slack channel that project is developing it Belarus and country is legalizing ICO realization.
Hi Sandra,

I am waiting for your input, is it 15th Dec for the bounty campaign to end or is it extended? you might have answered this question earlier but I am not able to find it in thread.

Bounty campaign extend with the ICO
Hello guys, you can change your signature without loss of stakes over the previous weeks or you can keep your signature on.
Hello Sanddra,
My ether wallet was hacked and please change my ether wallet,
My new wallet address: 0x961d7c7577F49C769245c83a88608Dc493081cc0

Please tell me your rows
Heard that it will be extend, but what about signature?
I become full member during the campain, so if i want to join the extend, which i doubt that, should i change the signature?

Hello, you can keep your signature, also you can leave signature campaign and keep all your stakes
I have no problem to extend my signature. I just am waiting for Sandra to confirm to us what to do. I have seen the ROCKET TEAM be more than transparent and I see the logic behind the ICO extension, so no problem to continue form my end. It will be good of course to give all signature holders the choice to leave or continue and still be paid say up to this point for signatures. Just an idea perhaps?

Hello, qiman. Bounty campaign extend with the ICO. You can keep on to wear your signature, and you can stop wearing it without a loss of stakes
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
Hey Sandra,

The address I originally specified is now not valid.
Please change my address in the Twitter and Slack spreadsheets.
Thank you!

My old wallet adress: 0x807A594D430c48764Aa11161c7555C29d2Aa5199
My new wallet adress: 0x619C4a6436AA48A4DB7735fF2194a4bA40861cAf

My bitcointalk username: Crumple Cat
My bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crumple-cat-1126497
My Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat
My Slack profile: iamcrumplecat

Twitter spreadsheet number: 238
Slack spreadsheet number: 235

Changed https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UA-xM6bIlRa1_uKY8BZ9Expevvw_in3J_FD1N6HVIG0/edit#gid=692375700
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hey Sandra,

The address I originally specified is now not valid.
Please change my address in the Twitter and Slack spreadsheets.
Thank you!

My old wallet adress: 0x807A594D430c48764Aa11161c7555C29d2Aa5199
My new wallet adress: 0x619C4a6436AA48A4DB7735fF2194a4bA40861cAf

My bitcointalk username: Crumple Cat
My bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crumple-cat-1126497
My Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat
My Slack profile: iamcrumplecat

Twitter spreadsheet number: 238
Slack spreadsheet number: 235
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
I have no problem to extend my signature. I just am waiting for Sandra to confirm to us what to do. I have seen the ROCKET TEAM be more than transparent and I see the logic behind the ICO extension, so no problem to continue form my end. It will be good of course to give all signature holders the choice to leave or continue and still be paid say up to this point for signatures. Just an idea perhaps?

Agreed. Let's wait Rocket team confirmation.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Activity: 192
Heard that it will be extend, but what about signature?
I become full member during the campain, so if i want to join the extend, which i doubt that, should i change the signature?
Activity: 238
+ + +
This project has already tried to deceive us when, without warning, extended the ICO for a month and a half, it seems they liked it and now they will extend indefinitely. It's like a big scam...

Constantly change deadlines and mislead the public. Many projects collected less than they wanted, but this is decent money. Stop whining and complain about bitcoin. Just admit that you are beginners who depend on the wind, weather and mood and misical president republic Belarus dictator Lukashenko. Today he likes ICO and tomorrow he will change his mind and all your investments will end there.

I do not think that with so many changes in terms and prolongation of their promises, I will participate in this project. You have already deceived us so many times by constantly changing the time and now there is no trust in your words

In addition.. look they missed and lost more than half of the steaks that were earned by the bounties. The reason is of course in computers, weather and other factors.

Such weak projects only disgrace the idea of ​​blockchain.

Guys, run from here to other places,
in 2 months you will be deceived again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Hi Sandra,

Is it exact 15th Dec for the bounty campaign to end, pls confirm, I have great hope from this project and looking for the best out of it, there is update on slack channel that project is developing it Belarus and country is legalizing ICO realization.
Hi Sandra,

I am waiting for your input, is it 15th Dec for the bounty campaign to end or is it extended? you might have answered this question earlier but I am not able to find it in thread.

I will stop my signature if it wanted to extend again, we have been extend the signature campaign from October to December, and now February again? Endless signature campaign?

would like to know this as well
no answers on slack
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Hi Sandra,

Hi Sandra,

I will stop my signature if it wanted to extend again, we have been extend the signature campaign from October to December, and now February again? Endless signature campaign?
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hi Sandra,

Hi Sandra,

Activity: 216
Looks like ICO is extended till 15th February that is additional 2 month. What about signature bounty rules? So now we have to wear additional 2 months?
Initially rule was till 15th Dec what if I change my signature? 2 month just too much.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Hello Sanddra,
My ether wallet was hacked and please change my ether wallet,
My new wallet address: 0x961d7c7577F49C769245c83a88608Dc493081cc0
Hello! Please change my ETH wallet 0xe68822A7d0cb53818b9459cd2629091cab62cA1a   in Facebook #139 and Twitter #903.
Thanks!

Hello. I changed it. Thank you for your join!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Hello Everyone I really enjoyed wearing the signature for this campaign and also doing other promotions for it. I would like to know until when d we wear the signature for? I will follow instructions accordingly. Thank you Sandra for being a great bounty manager until now.
Pages:
Jump to: