Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][SALE SEPT 6]: Aventus -blockchain ticketing solution Bounty Campaign v2 - page 3. (Read 21529 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
thank you dev , received Aventus Bounty Campaign v2 payment for signature bounty , i hope avt price will go up in future
waiting for list AVT at some big exchange ( bittrex is the best exchenge )

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I ask politely for an explanation why the bounty program is not yet completed! The work is done. And when work is done, the worker gets his salary. Why is there only one salary for some people?
working in a project puts trust ahead. And you can invest only when trust is there. and if not paid the people will lose the trust. and this is not good in this industry . I therefore ask for a brief statement what is going on. Thank you very much

I'm very sorry about the delay. I will be talking to Alan, Aventus director today, I hope he can process the payments for Bounty v2 ASAP.

The reason some people are payed out earlier is because they participated in Bounty v1 and it happened earlier. The AVT price is increasing a bit, but my advice is to hold at least to reach ICO price which is 0.0108 ETH per 1 AVT. Aventus is going to list on bigger exchanges soon, public beta is also in very active development.

Payouts for bounty v2 will start soon! Please be a bit patient. I'm very sorry for the delay!

Very good. it has finally worked and the token are in the wallet. only it would have been nice before if directly from the devs here an explanation would come. at the beginning much is posted and it becomes then less and less. this is bad for the business. so something should be different in the future. it is also about much money. and money will only work and trust more. many thanks and much success with the project. and I hope for many news also here in bitcointalk
Activity: 896
Merit: 519
Thanks, I got paid. I certainly do not think about selling. The future of Aventus is a brilliant project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
thank you, received a payment on the v.2 blogs,
as the payments realized were not for the entire reward pool (15000AVT)
Does this mean that I will be in the future yet a campaign of bounty?

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
I ask politely for an explanation why the bounty program is not yet completed! The work is done. And when work is done, the worker gets his salary. Why is there only one salary for some people?
working in a project puts trust ahead. And you can invest only when trust is there. and if not paid the people will lose the trust. and this is not good in this industry . I therefore ask for a brief statement what is going on. Thank you very much

I'm very sorry about the delay. I will be talking to Alan, Aventus director today, I hope he can process the payments for Bounty v2 ASAP.

The reason some people are payed out earlier is because they participated in Bounty v1 and it happened earlier. The AVT price is increasing a bit, but my advice is to hold at least to reach ICO price which is 0.0108 ETH per 1 AVT. Aventus is going to list on bigger exchanges soon, public beta is also in very active development.

Payouts for bounty v2 will start soon! Please be a bit patient. I'm very sorry for the delay!

Thanks for the update sir, i hope aventus can clear the bounty asap, so they can focus on next step.
Activity: 574
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

You're right on your advice sir cloudpost. I'm part on v1 bounty of aventus. And I am not dumping my coins still. Why? It is so below the Ico price guys. Who knows it might go times 10? Wink the waiting game guys the waiting game.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

calm down, I think the devs still busy on v1. But I hope they can make it fast and clear the v2 too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 364
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
I do not follow any campaign in bounty v1, I hope v2 is also paid as soon as possible, because the payment method only takes a little time, so maybe v2 participants do not have to wait long to get paid

Please check PM ASAP.

Payouts for bounty v2 will start soon! Please be a bit patient.
Also, Aventus team is working on listing AVT on bigger exchanges, my opinion is that it's much better to wait and not sell now. Please refer to the latest Aventus weekly update:
https://blog.aventus.io/aventus-weekly-update-8d0a82786cbc

That is great to see the AVT will be listed on some big exchanges, I have bought some cheap avt yesterday on etherdelta.com, and I think it will bring me big profit when that is true.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
What happened to bounty distribution v2? No news since 2 days. Roll Eyes
When is the v2 start distributed ? cmon make it fast admin
Activity: 658
Hopefully you will all stop dumping soon. The price has dropped even more after the first wave. Anyway at whatever price I get my tokens for 2nd wave I won't be selling this cheap. It's silly just to dump coins 70% less of the value they started at doesn't make any sense.
it's silly to sell tokens immediately after entering the exchange,
projects of at least half a year are necessary for a good entry into the market, after entering the first exchange.
I will keep the AVT Token for a long time, very prospective
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hopefully you will all stop dumping soon. The price has dropped even more after the first wave. Anyway at whatever price I get my tokens for 2nd wave I won't be selling this cheap. It's silly just to dump coins 70% less of the value they started at doesn't make any sense.
Activity: 660
Thank you! I got my coins for the first wave, waiting for the distribution of the second wave and a good exchange rate!
Activity: 686
Everyone is waiting for the receipt of aventus coins in V2, does it take a long time?  Wink
Activity: 602
Got the first translation for bounty v1. Thanks to the team and the manager, I hope that your team will fulfill all obligations to us and will continue to develop and bring profit to all participants ico!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
When I get my tokens, I will be hodling. 10k eth dumped by the Chinese was a lot but it was only because of their new laws. I am sure many others who see promise in this business start up will buy.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
So the V2 bounty distribution tommorow?
Pages:
Jump to: