Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][SALE SEPT 6]: Aventus -blockchain ticketing solution Bounty Campaign v2 - page 5. (Read 21529 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Dev, I express my gratitude. Today I received bounties on my wallet. How much I understand this for the first wave of bounty. Or is it already lost for the entire period of the company's bounty?

First wave (signature v1 + social media/twitter v1), other parts of bounty v1 will be processed really soon Wink

I have already received tokens for the v1 Twitter. Thanks!
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
World peace
Hello everyone, I just forgot about the fact that I should get AVT, participated in 1 company bounty.
Just by chance I checked my ETH address etherscan and found 52.74261603 tokens of AVT.

Thanks !
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Dev, I express my gratitude. Today I received bounties on my wallet. How much I understand this for the first wave of bounty. Or is it already lost for the entire period of the company's bounty?

First wave (signature v1 + social media/twitter v1), other parts of bounty v1 will be processed really soon Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
First it was 20 September, then 21, then 22, then 23, still no bounty payment. What took you so long guys? What's the problem, please enlighten us?

Please don't worry. I'm very sorry that I broke my own promise about 20-21th but these dates were discussed with Alan and Annika (Aventus directors). Everything is ready from my side...

I'm working to solve all issues. Please be patient. I will post an update in this thread ASAP!

so you are saying here mr cloudpost that the bounty distribution will not happen in either september 24? don't give false hope for your participants because they are doing what you want to do to them and now you are giving false hope.
What do you talking dude? Stop whining and just wait.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
First it was 20 September, then 21, then 22, then 23, still no bounty payment. What took you so long guys? What's the problem, please enlighten us?

Please don't worry. I'm very sorry that I broke my own promise about 20-21th but these dates were discussed with Alan and Annika (Aventus directors). Everything is ready from my side...

I'm working to solve all issues. Please be patient. I will post an update in this thread ASAP!

so you are saying here mr cloudpost that the bounty distribution will not happen in either september 24? don't give false hope for your participants because they are doing what you want to do to them and now you are giving false hope.
Activity: 742

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Currently i just waiting the token will distribution and payment will soon in given. i am hope the token calculed corresponds there to the one in spreadsheet.
all right, i am here waiting AVENTUS projects success and will running smoothly. good luck.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Hi Dev and Bounty Managers. Do you have any news regarding distribution of bounty reward? Especialy interested, when we can se calculation of Blog Bounty stakes.

Thank you in advance
Activity: 616
Guys whats happen to bounties is it distributed? I would like to buy some from market but I want to wait after bounty hunters dump their coins.
That's for sure the bounty participants will be dump this token, and sell all their toekns for sure it will increased it price when it hit on the 2 major exchangers after the 1st week of october,. goodluck campaign manager counting stakes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Guys whats happen to bounties is it distributed? I would like to buy some from market but I want to wait after bounty hunters dump their coins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
still no distribution, please don't set the date if you can't do it
Yeah this should be the doings of all campaign manager in many campaign, they are always posting the exact date of the distribution and not doing it in that date, this campaign is like always giving a false hope to the participants of it.

Can you all calm down? Why is it that always in the bounty hunter threads you all start complaining if they are just a day late. Can't you exercise some patience? I know most of us rely on this income for a living but at least be polite and stop spreading useless posts and negative sentiments. I get tired of visiting all the bounty threads and people being always rude and insolent towards the bounty managers. It's a very big job to manage a bounty, it's not a joke, so give the Bounty Manager and the Devs a chance to do their job. I could be ranting and raving too and I live in a European country where living costs are way higher than a lot of the places most of you live in and you don't see me complaining every time there is a late payment. Give the people a chance to do their job, Aventus was a big ICO and I am sure we won't be cheated out of our bounty income. I know your desperation to dump your coins hard on the exchanges is your main primary concern but we are beginning to look like beggars to the rest of the Crypto Community and this doesn't do well for bounty hunters image at all, it makes us look cheap and desperate. We have to look and act like professionals if we want to be given more jobs in the future. We are freelancers, not beggars, we need to act more professionally. That being said, let's all enjoy the weekend with our families and be patient.  Smiley
Yeah this should be the doings of all campaign manager in many campaign, they are always posting the exact date of the distribution and not doing it in that date, this campaign is like always giving a false hope to the participants of it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
It is now september 23 in out time what happen in this campaign i don't really know what is happening right here because the campaign manager said that the distribution will be yesterday and still no tokens for participants.
Activity: 756
no bounty?
Aventus bounty campaign has been ended, now bounty hunters are waiting to receive their salary from this campaign (I'm also one of them). If you want to invest into Aventus project, you can buy it on exchange Etherdelta Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
Activity: 420
what are they still waiting for?

they said firstly 20-21 september
after that cloudpost siad 21 22 september.

there is nothing still.
i think that aventus will distribute bounties in time as bounty manager said
but aventus is delayed distribution i have no idea why? maye aventus team is up to somthing else first. an exchange maybe
but they should deliver first what tey promised
over all the project and dev team is very good and looks like they working very hard to develop this project
and i hope they distribute bounties as soon as posible and no to be too late
All work is done, I have checked the spreadsheet from bounty media, only people from Russia who have not finished count.
I hope the manager finishes his job very quickly, because they are too late to distribute the prize
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
what are they still waiting for?

they said firstly 20-21 september
after that cloudpost siad 21 22 september.

there is nothing still.
i think that aventus will distribute bounties in time as bounty manager said
but aventus is delayed distribution i have no idea why? maye aventus team is up to somthing else first. an exchange maybe
but they should deliver first what tey promised
over all the project and dev team is very good and looks like they working very hard to develop this project
and i hope they distribute bounties as soon as posible and no to be too late
Pages:
Jump to: