Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty/Signature - page 3. (Read 655 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 01:10:43 AM
Hello, guys!
Could you tell me how do you earn stakes while participating in Signature campaign? I know that we should post the signature and make posts but what they look like?
As a newbie you should make a research first on everything that you're curious about then if you don't understand then ask, but if you are asking without knowing everything or without having a research, well that's bad. As a newbie you should be responsible and wise because here in bitcoin world you won't earn money if you're clueless on everything. Participating in signature campaigns will help you to get money but it depends on what rank you were because the higher the rank you are, the higher the stakes you will have.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
May 06, 2018, 01:09:47 AM
Hello, guys!
Could you tell me how do you earn stakes while participating in Signature campaign? I know that we should post the signature and make posts but what they look like?

When you join a signature campaign there are certain rules that you should follow and every campaign have its own rules and way of giving out stakes. But the most common style is the ranking system. If you follow the minimum required post multiplied by your rank here in this forum then you will have the number of stakes. Just remember that every campaign have different ways of giving out stakes but make sure to follow their instructions carefully so that your stakes will not be lost.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 01:07:21 AM
After you are accepted in  a signature campaign, you have to make certain number of posts per week. You are paid stakes based on your rank.
Activity: 149
May 06, 2018, 01:04:27 AM
Hello, guys!
The first thing you need to be able to participate in the signature campaign is a  account own the rank from Jr.Member and up in this forum. Then you can refer to the campaigns in Marketplace (altcoins), just read and follow the steps to submit the registration form as well as set the signature for your posts. After that you become a member of the campaign and you can post your posts to the forums to receive rewards from the campaign. However, I think you should refer to some video tutorials or ask someone you know to help as it will be easier for us to sit and write on these lines.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 12:44:53 AM
You will be given the signature details to add by the campaign manager. To participate , you have to be a higher rank member like Junior member.
Activity: 186
Merit: 3
May 06, 2018, 12:23:45 AM
The signature will always follow in your post, and you will get the stake and tokens in the bounty you follow, and you can get it for free.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 07:39:52 PM
You should first become higher rank at least Junior member and than search more nice bounty where you can promote their signature posting and reviewing on bitcointalk forum
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 07:35:39 PM
Well, while you still newbie just read and research about bitcoin. So that you will know a lot about btc. You can make many post and when you rank up you can join already in bounty. Right now study first cryptocurrency so that your knowledge will improve better. You can't join if your newbie, so you need to get more activity and rank up do more posting.
Activity: 366
May 05, 2018, 06:50:43 PM
It is a way of promoting the service carrying their signature. In other words making a service visible to the outer world through discussion. For the same users were paid based on the ranking. Slowly Op will understood much about it, as he has started exploring the forum.
Activity: 364
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
May 05, 2018, 06:50:30 PM
I am joining the bounty ICO project for me to earn tokens for my initial investment for bitcoin or any other altcoins , I am prefering in joining the signature campaign because I am comfortable in this kind of campaign and have a more allocation tokens than the other campaigns and I used of joining this signature campaign.
plr
Activity: 1148
Merit: 24
May 05, 2018, 06:46:12 PM
Hello, guys!

All your question will be answered once you navigated in the bounties section of cryptocurrencies category, you can read who qualifies, and the rukes regarding posting and the points and stakes you are going to get, every campaign is very much different from the other.
Activity: 448
May 05, 2018, 06:23:34 PM
Eligibility is the number one thing to consider when thinking of joining signature bounty campaign and you can find this in the rules for the bounty you like to join. Once you are eligible, you apply and wear the logo of the project accordingly. To earn your stake, you will have to conform to the number of posts required and the bitcointalk.org section you need to Post them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
May 05, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
every campaign has its own rules and regulations so all you have to do is just follow those rules and regulations and you should make some money, but as a rule you should educate yourself enough about cryptocurrencies as much as possible so you can make quality post as this is what the forum is about , a place where people can get correct and up to date info on crypto.you will be paid according to your rank and the only way to rank up now is by submitting post that makes sense (quality).
Activity: 236
Merit: 39
May 05, 2018, 05:54:39 PM
Hello, guys!

Hey buddy as you see here and also if you visited some bounty campaigns that they don't accept newbies for their campaign you should first try to rank up your account before you can join campaign so you can ware your signature.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 05:49:39 PM
In most projects, such bounties are cheap, but in rare cases you can earn on one subscription campaign only, with a high user rank of hundreds of dollars. It remains only to understand - where and when to rationally spend your time resource to earn this way.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 05:06:21 PM
Hello, guys!
As of now you know the basic requirements and how to participate but in your current rank you can't join signature campaigns. You need to rank up first at least Jr. Member but it is hard to rank up now because of merit.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 04:22:05 PM
In bounty,signature is the highest paying program, I am yet to see a bounty hunter that is not interested in signature carrying, I even prefer it to any bounty programs..
Activity: 280
May 05, 2018, 04:06:05 PM
Hello, guys!

like the on you just made. You simply need to behave naturally, like you're engaging with other forum users, definitely need to avoid spammy and repeated posts. Just see the rules of each campaign, it's easy
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 04:01:11 PM
Unfortunately you can't participate in the signature campaign. The problem is that you are a newbie member and signature campaign do not accept newbie members. If you want to join the signature campaign then you have to go to a qualified place. That means you will be  member, full member or higher member. And have to be the ability to post qualitative standards. If you have these qualifications, you will be able to sign and participate in the signature campaign. And just post when you think you can make a solid contribution to the thread and enjoy your time on the forum.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
May 05, 2018, 03:58:54 PM
I guess you just need to understand what signature campaign is. Signature Campaign is simply a way to market a company's product which could be an ico (initial coin offer) coin or other product related to coins/tokens , cryptos wallets, cryptobank etc. In this case, the participants wear the signature of the company via his profile, then make logical posts base on the campaign requirements.
Pages:
Jump to: