Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]<TripAlly>The World's First Global Connectivity Platform [600+ ETH] - page 3. (Read 7570 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Irfan _pak10 16.01.2018 I sent a letter to the address [email protected]. I just checked, there is no change, all as was and remains. Your bounty program not working, I never receive a letter to confirm the e-mail. In a private office, nothing has changed, rates for Twitter and Facebook respectively, not reflected.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
zero stake

zero retweets for twitter, and that is not true

please fix it

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Irfan _pak10 Hi. I haven't received an email with a link to confirm your email. Asked (pushed several times) never comes.
E-mail: [email protected]

Requested the confirmation link 15.01.2018 several times, in the same way, and 16.01.2018 no results. And how to write technical support in the bounty portal, there is no form for such problems.

Screen
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=190453911699191&set=a.117832832294633.1073741827.100022037500207&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=190454115032504&set=a.117832832294633.1073741827.100022037500207&type=3

Same problem going with me I never receive any confirmation email try 3 times now leaving this because its still not going to work for us
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
I made 67 retweeted, and in the updated site shows only 0
Please correct
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Good afternoon, for some reason, I do not get from you
letter to the mail, to confirm registration on the site! What could be the problem? Spam folder is also empty!
Irfan _pak10 Hi. I haven't received an email with a link to confirm your email. Asked (pushed several times) never comes.
E-mail: [email protected]

Requested the confirmation link 15.01.2018 several times, in the same way, and 16.01.2018 no results. And how to write technical support in the bounty portal, there is no form for such problems.

Screen
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=190453911699191&set=a.117832832294633.1073741827.100022037500207&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=190454115032504&set=a.117832832294633.1073741827.100022037500207&type=3
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://cryptassist.io/
When dissemination tokens for bounty?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
you do not receive a letter in the mail what to do?
irfan,
after 12 hours it says i have 2 retweets? I didn't count them but i must have like at least 40..?

Same problem here, I got a half stack left.
Seriously all the bountyportals campaigns are a disaster. It's nothing but delays and confusion. I hope TripAlly didn't pay too much for this "service"
We are in deep troubles because still have many problems hopefully they will solve them and give us payment for this bounty now I am going to keep away myself from most of bounty managers just 1 or 2 doing ok all other giving only stupid updates and nothing at the end
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

First if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook and twitter are updated once after every 12 hours.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint.  

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards

After 24 hours twitter count are showing only 5 and Facebook count is also wrong. Filled the complaint from in portal
Activity: 572
Merit: 106
irfan,
after 12 hours it says i have 2 retweets? I didn't count them but i must have like at least 40..?

Same problem here, I got a half stack left.
Seriously all the bountyportals campaigns are a disaster. It's nothing but delays and confusion. I hope TripAlly didn't pay too much for this "service"
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
irfan,
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

Now what you have to do

First if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint. 

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards
thanks for the dev renewal ....
and I hope the bounty portal can be run properly as expected by bounty participants
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
I didn't receive any tokens yet
My account on bountyportals was the same - flodner
Hello. Colleagues, has anyone received payment for the bounty program on Twitter and facebook.
No payment from this campaign because last time @Campaign Manager announces they are going to start payments in next few days but its almost more then 2 weeks they never give any update about this
Hello. Colleagues, has anyone received payment for the bounty program on Twitter and facebook.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
My bets on the portal do not update for a very long time. I very much hope that before the distribution of the award all the information will be updated
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
Dear manager! In my personal portal the wrong number of stacks for facebook. By my calculations, I like and share 38 times. Please fix it when the tracker is working. Thank you.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
I'm still waiting for the social media rewards.
When will be the distribution?
aign Manager 31 December they started paying bounty hopefully we have our in next few days I am also waiting for this because its very long time and they are still giving no attention here on this thread
Until now, has anyone received payment bounty twitter and facebook campaign ..... Huh Huh
if not ... hopefully the distribution of bounty twitter and facebook will be paid in this week Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: