Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]<TripAlly>The World's First Global Connectivity Platform [600+ ETH] - page 4. (Read 7570 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I'm still waiting for the social media rewards.
When will be the distribution?
Last update from Campaign Manager 31 December they started paying bounty hopefully we have our in next few days I am also waiting for this because its very long time and they are still giving no attention here on this thread
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I'm still waiting for the social media rewards.
When will be the distribution?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://cryptassist.io/
Hi, I have not received generosity for social networks. I still waiting  Huh
My wallet address 0x3A93f1a1A6Fd70aBb3b9eaC0C9bf91081592A5Ff
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Hello,
I received my blog bounty reward 55.113 ALLY safely into my wallet. Congratulation super team. We meet again.
Activity: 406
Hi, I received bounty for the blog, still waiting for the social media.
My eth address is 0x7C285652d6282d09EEf66c8ACF762991e3f317a8

Thanks
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
Hi Dev, Seems good project. Thought its late but joined with bounty portals.
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
Hello everyone

Happy new year

Token transferred to blog and translation bounty participants.
hallo .... dev ....
happy new year
is waiting to wait for the next good news token in transfer to bounty social media campaign
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Hello everyone

Happy new year

Hello Irfan

Happy new year

can you tell me why i received 0 for my translation of ANN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoally-prva-svjetska-connectivity-platforma-pre-ico-rujan-17-2179947

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello everyone

Happy new year

Activity: 560
Hello everyone

Please, guys, give me few more days, actually, all other sheets are complete except social media in which i have facebook API issues, my 3 devs couldn't able to fix that, Now we are creating a whole new portal. Please bear with me about this. The team wants to send all the participants tokens at once. So please be patient.

whether it will be much longer for the distribution of social media gifts, due to facebook API issues.
I think, dev wants to be distributed all at once let's wait for its development
Merit: 1
Sincere devotion
Hello everyone

Please, guys, give me few more days, actually, all other sheets are complete except social media in which i have facebook API issues, my 3 devs couldn't able to fix that, Now we are creating a whole new portal. Please bear with me about this. The team wants to send all the participants tokens at once. So please be patient.

whether it will be much longer for the distribution of social media gifts, due to facebook API issues.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Hello everyone

Activity: 560
Wait patiently and see the progress of this thread to know when the distribution of bounty prizes from ICO is completed until now still no progress. the last update manager will update the spreadsheet until 07 December and after that there is no more information about this project.
Activity: 406
Hi Bounty manager,

When FB stakes will be corrected and token will be distributed.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
Hi team, how are you doing? For a long time no news.
Merit: 251
Any one from Campaign team or devs can give any update about this project whats going to happen and when we are going to have our tokens thanks
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi manager, when is the token distribution? Thanks!
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
The admin has 17.12.2017 tell me please where the table with the results of the bounty program, the number of participants who assessed and how many tokens? When will the tokens are listed in wallets?
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
A lot of campaigns started paying bounty, after these crazy kittens) I very much hope that managers will appear here and announce the payment))
Activity: 378
Hello !

I have been in the signature bounty of this ICO and It has been more than a week I am wearing the signature.

I have pm the moderator whether I can remove it or should I hold but there was not answer.

I am removing the signature and I hope to get my reward that I deserve

Best Regards
Pages:
Jump to: