Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐦🐦🐦 [BOUNTY][TWITTER][rICO] IMPRESSION TWITTER CAMPAIGN 🐦🐦🐦 - page 2. (Read 19986 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
What about the project, how did Ico end?

Many are asking like you, so am I too.
Because there is no further information so much that just confusion, the manager should provide any information that has happened.
Waiting for information from manager for further explanation.
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
What about the project, how did Ico end?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Should there be nothing the manager can do, at least take the time to write the information as clearly as possible about all this.
Unfortunately if there is no further information for this.

Maybe dev is busy with his team, to be able to resolve issues that might not be expected to happen like this, hope to be resolved as possible.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
Bitcointalk Username : indopool
Profile Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
twitter account : @haw+repius
twitter audit :   https://www.twitteraudit.com/haw_repius
followers : 278
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

Should there be nothing the manager can do, at least take the time to write the information as clearly as possible about all this.
Unfortunately if there is no further information for this.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Was this one of the failed ICO project(did they even start the ICO) or the dev completely abandoned the project.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
This is with a great sadness that we announce the cancellation of the ICO. It seems that the project was not interesting enough, despite us putting all our energy in it. To this day we got only one single investor. We will refund him.

We learnt the lesson, we will continue building our project, and will come back later, when all will have been finished. We greatly thanks everyone that believed in us, and sadly we would have hopped it would end another way.

We will come back someday, better prepared, we promise it, and we will at this moment pay anyone that participated in our bounties and believed in us since the beggining.

We will come back someday, we promise it, and until then, may God bless you.

Again, we are sorry, sincerely.
hey guys, they already admit it..
just remove our twitter avatar and let's get move on... lesson learn here...
for us and for them

We join in this campaign with nothing happen, So we need to remove our avatar in the twitter. And need to move on in what happen and lesson this for us who joining in twitter campaign. We going to join in the another campaign thank you on this campaign.
I hope in the next campaign you created will be prepared.
Activity: 154
This is with a great sadness that we announce the cancellation of the ICO. It seems that the project was not interesting enough, despite us putting all our energy in it. To this day we got only one single investor. We will refund him.

We learnt the lesson, we will continue building our project, and will come back later, when all will have been finished. We greatly thanks everyone that believed in us, and sadly we would have hopped it would end another way.

We will come back someday, better prepared, we promise it, and we will at this moment pay anyone that participated in our bounties and believed in us since the beggining.

We will come back someday, we promise it, and until then, may God bless you.

Again, we are sorry, sincerely.
hey guys, they already admit it..
just remove our twitter avatar and let's get move on... lesson learn here...
for us and for them
Activity: 630
The project is dead! No activity! I'm shooting an avatar on Twitter!  Cry

I also think so, because already a few weeks I am waiting for the latest update from this bounty. Seems to have died, also proved a developer also did not appear.

That's it... my patient is over... we all know that there are lot of work to do for campaign manager... but it's almost two weeks and there is no update in this thread...if your project is fail then tell us, don't harassment us with "painter" word... i leave this project and i remove my twitter avatar. Just waste my bunch of time for shit project... Angry Angry

i also remove my Twitter profil avater.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
If not too slow update on bounty twitter, long they are off
Activity: 280
Merit: 101

I also think so, because already a few weeks I am waiting for the latest update from this bounty. Seems to have died, also proved a developer also did not appear.

That's it... my patient is over... we all know that there are lot of work to do for campaign manager... but it's almost two weeks and there is no update in this thread...if your project is fail then tell us, don't harassment us with "painter" word... i leave this project and i remove my twitter avatar. Just waste my bunch of time for shit project... Angry Angry

Yeah I think so. Don't have update information again about this project..No update twitter. And no update thread. This project failed..
Activity: 994
Merit: 101

Activity: 258
Merit: 258
https://Twitter.com/shAhan_shAjid

Followers:350

I want to join this bounty's campaign.
Thank you sir!
The bounty is failed and over and failed bro.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076
zknodes.org

Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

Thank you sir!

Forget about this project, not more active. Don't waste your time  Roll Eyes
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think it was scam they wil not pay you bounty  Cheesy
change your avatar
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Activity: 896

Thank you sir!
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Sad to see this project failed, even though 16 days ago they have compiled roadmap, maybe a marketing strategy that is not right so that investors do not want to put their money.
Pages:
Jump to: