Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐦🐦🐦 [BOUNTY][TWITTER][rICO] IMPRESSION TWITTER CAMPAIGN 🐦🐦🐦 - page 4. (Read 19986 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hey Dev, what's happening? Give us some information......
Is anyone know when the campaign end? I am not sure the campaign will end soon. Some participants ask the update of spreadsheet. I think the developer should make clear explanation about the campaign. I hope the campaign still make success.

From main thread :

This is with a great sadness that we announce the cancellation of the ICO. It seems that the project was not interesting enough, despite us putting all our energy in it. To this day we got only one single investor. We will refund him.

We learnt the lesson, we will continue building our project, and will come back later, when all will have been finished. We greatly thanks everyone that believed in us, and sadly we would have hopped it would end another way.

We will come back someday, better prepared, we promise it, and we will at this moment pay anyone that participated in our bounties and believed in us since the beggining.

We will come back someday, we promise it, and until then, may God bless you.

Again, we are sorry, sincerely.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Is anyone know when the campaign end? I am not sure the campaign will end soon. Some participants ask the update of spreadsheet. I think the developer should make clear explanation about the campaign. I hope the campaign still make success.
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
More than 10 days no updates on twitter or bounty, is there any problem with impression team? I hope they give soon confirm because ICO is live and will impact with investors.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
@Impression Last Active:   July 03, 2017, 09:55:03 AM  Undecided
Yes in the twitter also not active more than a week, I think this project is hard to continues because not clear about roadmap.
Not  clear roadmap or roadmap unexecutable. However, the escrow is respected legendary member Sebastian Ju. I just wonder the spreadsheet, is it updated or not. Bounty participants like to see a certain work. If the spreadsheet is ok we can continue if not we stop.

The OP is missing and lots of people are promoting Impressoins on Twitter with their retweets and Profile pics, Some of its tweets got more than 500 Retweets. I think escrow or someone from the devs has to intervene in this.  Huh
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
Yes in the twitter also not active more than a week, I think this project is hard to continues because not clear about roadmap.
Not  clear roadmap or roadmap unexecutable. However, the escrow is respected legendary member Sebastian Ju. I just wonder the spreadsheet, is it updated or not. Bounty participants like to see a certain work. If the spreadsheet is ok we can continue if not we stop.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
How many multiple Twitter accounts can be used by one BitcoinTalk account?

Does't matter...it's up to you... but remember about rules....if your account have't full fill recruitment (rules) you are not
eligible for this campaign...
Activity: 210
i have joined the twitter campaign with avatar on my twitter profile. but more than a week that twitter not update, why? give our the reason for it.
thank you dev and team.
Activity: 168
Are the campaign participants not restricted ,,? I think this project only think about success without paying attention to the fate of bounty participants,,  Angry
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
Activity: 546
Merit: 103
How many multiple Twitter accounts can be used by one BitcoinTalk account?
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Just joined twitter campaign
Bitcointalk Username : sol.ax
Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/solax-1056593
twitter account : @sol_ax
twitter audit :   https://www.twitteraudit.com/Sol_ax
Twitter Avatar: Yes
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
I think I forgot my confirmation post when I joined as states in the rules heres mine:
Bitcointalk Username : ice18
Profile Link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ice18-603397
Twitter account : https://twitter.com/maloice18
Twitter audit :   https://www.twitteraudit.com/maloice18
Followers : 1001
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
i had joined the twitter bounty compaign since few days and still waiting details about counting posts and rewards rules that this is missing in the spreedsheet.
and am also wondering why not everybody supports this project that sounds verygood innovative work.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 283
How to be a full supporter for twitter campaign ..?
Does that mean it does not retweet other projects..?
good luck dev.. Grin

If you want to support this campaign in twitter it was said in the rule use their avatar for profile pic in your
twitter account and change the timeline impression design.

But most of the participant din not follow they only joining other twitter campaign
i do not know if the dev of this campaign accepting that kind of participant.
And let see what happen in the end of ico.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Joined Twitter campaign
Twiter account:  @mohamedbk88
Twiiter audit:   https://www.twitteraudit.com/mohamedbk88
Follower:  288
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I just joined twitter campaign. Looking at the spreadsheet, a lot of people are liars. They put "Yes" to "Do you only support Impression?" and upon looking at their twitter accounts, they are also supporting other campaigns. Hope these people get disqualified.
Pages:
Jump to: