Pages:
Author

Topic: {Boxing}: Inoue vs. Dasmarinas Mandatory Title Fight Ordered By IBF - page 3. (Read 399 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Dasmarinas vs Guerfi for IBO World Bantamweight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_jFxj7UoTg

One punch KO, but I don't know if he has what it takes to beat a fighter like Inoue though. Although I would say that Donaire lay the blue print on how to beat Inoue (he just fell short), Dasmarinas might be have  a hard time against the Monster. He needs to have that check left hook, although he is a lefty, he throw more of a straight left like Manny Pacquiao, in which Inoue can defend, just saying.

I can't argue with that, but he has one punch knock out like Inoue, and that's a straight punch if he can do that to Inoue, he has a good chance, but knowing how Inoue moves, he will have a hard time, he will be the underdog if the fight push through, but as long as a fighter has a knock out punch, he is always in contention, honestly this is the first time I read and see Dasmarinas fight.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Filipino boxer against the Japanese champion, I think I would like the odds on this one again, the last time he fought Donaire the odds was very disrespectful to Donaire and I like this underdog because he is younger than Donaire.

@Yaunfitda, thank you for sharing some highlight, I am watching it now.

I like to express my support to the Filipino underdog here and I will surely bet on the dog.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Dasmarinas vs Guerfi for IBO World Bantamweight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_jFxj7UoTg

One punch KO, but I don't know if he has what it takes to beat a fighter like Inoue though. Although I would say that Donaire lay the blue print on how to beat Inoue (he just fell short), Dasmarinas might be have  a hard time against the Monster. He needs to have that check left hook, although he is a lefty, he throw more of a straight left like Manny Pacquiao, in which Inoue can defend, just saying.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
Inoue vs. Dasmarinas Mandatory Title Fight Ordered By IBF

Upon his title-unifying points win and World Boxing Super Series championship claim over Nonito Donaire this past November, Inoue has now been ordered to begin negotiations for a mandatory title defense of his International Boxing Federation (IBF) bantamweight title versus Philippines’ Michael Dasmarinas.

“Inoue and Dasmarinas were ordered to begin negotiations on Dec. 3,” IBF spokesperson Jeanette Salazar confirmed to BoxingScene.com on Monday. “They have 30 days (to come to terms).”

https://www.boxingscene.com/inoue-vs-dasmarinas-mandatory-title-fight-ordered-by-ibf--144999

It seems that another Filipino will have a crack on Inoue next year, Michael Dasmarinas. I would admit that Dasmarinas is unheralded, but it seems he is on a wining streak and I'm sure that this is going to be an exciting match.

Dasmarinas record, 30 W/20 by KO, 2 L, 1 D.
Pages:
Jump to: