Pages:
Author

Topic: BPIP extention using method in Mobile Browser - page 2. (Read 604 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
I don't know if there are more similar topics, but for beginners, now I'm showing the image-based process of using BPIP extension on mobile.
It's nice to use BPIP on mobile, but my suggestion is to use separate Kiwi browser with extensions only for bitcointalk forum, because adding extensions on mobile browser is reducing security a lot.
For everything else you can use open source Bromite browser that is one of the best options for Android, or Brave mobile browser as alternative.
Another option is Firefox and Tor mobile app, but they are much less secure on mobile than on desktop.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 783
I just realized there is a browser with the extension often I just use the Google Chrome browser to browse forums on mobile but if there is a BPIP extension in the Kiwi browser maybe I will try to install it and see the difference between the appearance of Google Chrome and the Kiwi Browser.

When on a cellphone, it's only for checking in a short time, but for posting, I prefer to use a laptop / PC, which is more comfortable.

But glad you have shared this so I have figured it out. Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
I didn't know this exist. This would be very much helpful when I browse the forum from mobile. I have never thought or even tried this. I feel the necessity of using TruNinja's usernote script on mobile too as this help me browse the forum with better experience.
Thank you for sharing. Would appreciate if you had shared with local community too (Bengali).
My pleasure my mate. I'm glad it helped for you.
And post for sharing with the local community is already in process  Wink. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
I didn't know this exist. This would be very much helpful when I browse the forum from mobile. I have never thought or even tried this. I feel the necessity of using TruNinja's usernote script on mobile too as this help me browse the forum with better experience.
Thank you for sharing. Would appreciate if you had shared with local community too (Bengali).
Activity: 826
Merit: 753
Living Life with Hemophilia🤡
I don't know if there are more similar topics, but for beginners, now I'm showing the image-based process of using BPIP extension on mobile.
First of all, what is the BPIP extension ? for beginners-
A web browser extension ("add-on" in Mozilla-speak) that provides additional features to BitcoinTalk.org. Some of these features use data from BPIP.org, some others work entirely inside your browser. The extension activates when you browse BitcoinTalk.org pages such as threads or user profiles and inserts additional info about BitcoinTalk users and additional controls.
For adding on PC web browser visit this thread- [β] BPIP Extension: user info & extra features add-on/extension, Firefox/Chrome

1. First step download the Kiwi Browers from Google play store- link

2. Then open the Kiwi Brower on you phone and paste the download link of  BPIP Extention - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/bpip-extension/ecpfdlfjiabpdnlhmkmannofnmpdakkj

3. You can also find BPIP extension of Kiwi Brower extension option.

4. From this setting option, you can turn on the necessary options as your wish.

5. Now go to BTT forum  and saw the outcome.

//**Not only just BPIP extension here(Kiwi Browser) you can use all kinds of extensions you need.**//
Pages:
Jump to: