Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 107. (Read 42717 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
when the exchange aivable for trading brother? And I would like to know about fee for trading and withdraw fee! How it is?
And how about withdraw limit for an account if I finish KYC brother?
You should try to understand their whitepaper. Each such possible information is been provided in their whitepaper so that you can clearly clear all of your such doubts. Also they have a bit time to launch their exchange and move on forward as untill now they are in their ICO building phase and might soon get up to next level. Try to stay updated and you will have the latest information always.
Yes, please read everything about the project and try to analyze before investing anything. Its better to investigate and search everything to vanished all your doubts and to keep your mind at peace. Please read the white paper so you could understand the project well.
On studying of the project it is necessary to give at least one whole day. And if suddenly something is unclear, then it is better not to hurry with investment blindly, and to communicate to someone from team personally and to find out the interesting details which can play very important role in your decision.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Good team with extensive experience in several application fields. Decent concept, although not sure if it differentiates enough from similar projects who are trying the same concept. I would like to see an MVP before investing. At this point,  I have little confidence in this ICO because of the lack of transparency
Yeah they are already maintaining gap between  them & another project who have same concept.but this project has uniqueness that will help them to get more investors
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
when the exchange aivable for trading brother? And I would like to know about fee for trading and withdraw fee! How it is?
You should try to understand their whitepaper. Each such possible information is been provided in their whitepaper so that you can clearly clear all of your such doubts. Also they have a bit time to launch their exchange and move on forward as untill now they are in their ICO building phase and might soon get up to next level. Try to stay updated and you will have the latest information always.
Yes, please read everything about the project and try to analyze before investing anything. Its better to investigate and search everything to vanished all your doubts and to keep your mind at peace. Please read the white paper so you could understand the project well.
Yes, absolutely if you are investing in the project then before investing you have to study the project to get know about it. And after reading the white paper of the project you can easily understand the whole concept of the project as well as you will understand how does the team working on it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Before investing in any project, it is most deeply previously necessary to get acquainted with his component and to try to understand his essence. Only after done it is possible to make the investments.

You got it, it means you needs to survey and find assurance if that project is well set and can accomodate all the neccesary things. All I can say it is very improtant to understabd how does the project room around the currencies world. BQT is the revolution and in needs of some bitcoiner.

Correct, before joining such project, it is good to understand first everything how it goes in order to work freely and easy. It is good to know everything because you can easily do what you want to do. It can avoid also hesitations and worries what's best to do in oder to be successful.

Right, you have to study more about the project for us to fully understand and appreciate the benefits that the project brings into the community. It should be well guided for us to have a contentment in the continues development of the project. Hopefully this project will provide good quality performance with their objectives and gives good profit to their investors.
Agree,  to avoid disappointment and mistakes you need to be more wise in choosing a project. Better if you can do a deep research and read as many as you can information and details about the project. Which will give you the satisfactions.
Activity: 532
Activity: 308
Before investing in any project, it is most deeply previously necessary to get acquainted with his component and to try to understand his essence. Only after done it is possible to make the investments.

You got it, it means you needs to survey and find assurance if that project is well set and can accomodate all the neccesary things. All I can say it is very improtant to understabd how does the project room around the currencies world. BQT is the revolution and in needs of some bitcoiner.

Correct, before joining such project, it is good to understand first everything how it goes in order to work freely and easy. It is good to know everything because you can easily do what you want to do. It can avoid also hesitations and worries what's best to do in oder to be successful.

Right, you have to study more about the project for us to fully understand and appreciate the benefits that the project brings into the community. It should be well guided for us to have a contentment in the continues development of the project. Hopefully this project will provide good quality performance with their objectives and gives good profit to their investors.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I think, it was wrong to distribute from team photos by a forum as many by mistake quoted this message entirely, and it as it has appeared, violation of the rules.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I am very impressed with the management of this project
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Good team with extensive experience in several application fields. Decent concept, although not sure if it differentiates enough from similar projects who are trying the same concept. I would like to see an MVP before investing. At this point,  I have little confidence in this ICO because of the lack of transparency
Activity: 130
A good project and you have a great team, hopefully the development of your project will run smoothly.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I think a lot of the success of an ICO depends on whether they can deliver on their promises. No unrealistic promises were made and action is better than words.

Definitely true. Action speaks louder than words, I personally tend to be pessimistic about any promises from any ICO, as most of the time it won't come true because of many things, delayed, market conditions, advice from an advisor, and etc. I believe all of those promises were only marketing strategies to attract investor/bounty hunters if that counts. Let's see how BQT turns out.
I'm quite sure if BQT can make so many big changes in the crypto era in nowadays since they are willing to make a better revolution in the ecosystem of the cryptocurrency.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team behind the project is innovative. And hopefully, they will come with something new or innovative, which will make a better revolution in the crypto world.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I think a lot of the success of an ICO depends on whether they can deliver on their promises. No unrealistic promises were made and action is better than words.

Definitely true. Action speaks louder than words, I personally tend to be pessimistic about any promises from any ICO, as most of the time it won't come true because of many things, delayed, market conditions, advice from an advisor, and etc. I believe all of those promises were only marketing strategies to attract investor/bounty hunters if that counts. Let's see how BQT turns out.
I'm quite sure if BQT can make so many big changes in the crypto era in nowadays since they are willing to make a better revolution in the ecosystem of the cryptocurrency.
Of course, i don't hope for revolution, but as option, BQT can become quite good alternative option to air or other similar coin. I think that the team definitely doesn't apply for replacement of bitcoin.

To create a better revolution probably BQT project is one of the chances to have a great future because of the capability that the project can give to the investors as well as the supporters. BQT is really available for all season because it is one of a kind project that can accomodate all the needs of everyone.
Activity: 434
Activity: 238
Activity: 574

Of course, i don't hope for revolution, but as option, BQT can become quite good alternative option to air or other similar coin. I think that the team definitely doesn't apply for replacement of bitcoin.
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
Activity: 560
Why are people from the United States excluded?

As Andreas Antonopoulos has stated before. The lack of KYC/AML is a feature, not a bug. (Talking about bitcoin).

Will you be friendly to US customers in the future? Are you going to look for legal solutions?

It's not the fault of people in the United States that they live under such a strict and corrupt government and it would be a win-win for any project to receive investment from one of the worlds biggest country (and possibly richest).

The reason is very simple if they violate some obligations when selling, then the US court can demand the arrest of the creators. The risk of this in an area that is not being re-designed is very, very large.
In order not to risk it is easiest to exclude from sale.
That's the reason on why you should get KYC'ed for investing the project to prevent fraud in the future. I wish they could manage your KYC id and your photo safely stored in a highly secured server.
Activity: 560

Jump to: