Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 102. (Read 42717 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Where the crypto market is developed day by day so the project rise surround it.BQT is one who have followed all the development & trying to provide a secure ecosystem associated with Exchange & Trading platform. 
The developer has good communications with people popular for the whole world. I am sure that it will positively affect fast development of the project in total with experience of team.
Activity: 308
The team behind the project is completely transparent and very well experienced. That's why many investors are coming towards the way of platform.

Not just they are transparent they frequently provide good service to their investors that is why they gain those numerous support. If they are going to continue with this kind of work surely they will a great opportunity here in the crypto community.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Where the crypto market is developed day by day so the project rise surround it.BQT is one who have followed all the development & trying to provide a secure ecosystem associated with Exchange & Trading platform. 

The development of the project is undergo with the process as it goes to the progress. It always tried to see the process that will in take the opportunities. BQT is very helpful because of the cryptocurrencies that can be ise in different areas.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Right, there is always a change in crypto market which needs to be followed so that whatever may happened, it is easy for the developer to adjust in a situation. That is why it is very important to be informative about their action and also gaining information to  each side. It can help in making adjustment easy. Hoping the developer will continue to do their best as tgey can in order to be successful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Remember that I posted pictures of BQT CEO and COO with John McAfee here? Edward (the CEO) has shared his feelings and more photos of them during the Blockchain Cruise with some interesting descriptions. It's a bit late, but I thought the pics and info are still worth to share.

Whether active distribution of a token and an exit to third-party exchanges is planned in the future? Or the auction will be only on bqt-exchange? I think if the second option, then growth of a token is doomed to a failure.
Well, let's not base the success or failure of a token on Exchange listings. If BQT platform will have a great volume in the future, more people would possibly support the token.

Anyway, they have plans of listing it to other exchanges, check these admins' previous replies as reference:

Hello. The token will be listed after the end of the ICO.
We aren't currently listed on any exchanges, that comes after the ICO concludes Smiley
We will be announcing exchange listings next month, but the big exchange news is that we will be listed on OUR OWN exchange once we go live in 2019 Wink
The whitelisting for our closed Beta will begin next week so make sure to sign up!
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This project is surely a worth investing one for all the investors and all its early investors could get high profits from it in the future. One of the important this for a projects success is the working of it team and BQT has a team full of expert and also have a great CEO to make this a huge success for every investors and supporters.
Activity: 532
Whether active distribution of a token and an exit to third-party exchanges is planned in the future? Or the auction will be only on bqt-exchange? I think if the second option, then growth of a token is doomed to a failure.
I'm not pretty sure about the third party exchanges since there are no plan about it but I think it would be better if you like to wait untuil the admin response you.
Well same here, I didn't know about the third party exchange, because I didnt read some statements about it, but if you really want fast and more accurate response you can also contact and look for the appropriate people to assist you regarding this matter.
Merit: 11
I'm not pretty sure about the third party exchanges since there are no plan about it but I think it would be better if you like to wait untuil the admin response you.
That would be a long time if you are waiting for the admin responses. Just go to their telegram group and ask about which exchange they are gonna list the token on.
Absolutely right mate, personally I suggest you go directly to project official telegramgroup if you have important matter to ask or inquire. It is better to address the important stuff thats concerning the project. Look for another way to contact tge admin and not just waiting until they read your concerns.
Activity: 434
That would be a long time if you are waiting for the admin responses. Just go to their telegram group and ask about which exchange they are gonna list the token on.
Apparently, they at the moment didn't think of it yet and didn't plan to advance the token on other exchanges. Anyway, about it there will be news if something changes.
Activity: 616
Activity: 560
Activity: 574
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Most of the project wanted to be successful. To gain that successful, they have to make those people trust in the project. To do that, they have to keeping their hardwork into a tremendous effort.
Ofcourse all are wanting to invest in successful projects in the market. No one want to loose their investments that is why they carefully select projects that legit and has experienced team members and developers. The first thing that the project will gain is the market trust and I know everything will come together.
It is impossible to earn something from cryptocurrency if to be afraid of everything and not to make the investments anywhere. Anyway investments are necessary for achievement of some result. It is necessary to try and study on the mistakes.

Yes you have a point, but I think before you proceed to investment it is good to do some research first about the background of the project. I believe that the foundation can help us know what the project really is and how good it is. It can also help us decide if we should continue or not. After doing those thing then you can try it until it will be successful.

That is a sense already because you need to undergo into a process so that you will be able to hit the success in the near future. Though a mistake of one can be yours too. In the other hand it is very advantage to us if we do research so that we can be more knowledgable of what we are doing right now.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
Most of the project wanted to be successful. To gain that successful, they have to make those people trust in the project. To do that, they have to keeping their hardwork into a tremendous effort.
Ofcourse all are wanting to invest in successful projects in the market. No one want to loose their investments that is why they carefully select projects that legit and has experienced team members and developers. The first thing that the project will gain is the market trust and I know everything will come together.
It is impossible to earn something from cryptocurrency if to be afraid of everything and not to make the investments anywhere. Anyway investments are necessary for achievement of some result. It is necessary to try and study on the mistakes.

Yes you have a point, but I think before you proceed to investment it is good to do some research first about the background of the project. I believe that the foundation can help us know what the project really is and how good it is. It can also help us decide if we should continue or not. After doing those thing then you can try it until it will be successful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Hey guys, would you stop making quote pyramid? You don't have to quote the entire post, again and again, it hurts my eyes and makes this thread hard to read.
Yes, indeed. It makes our eyes and the thread difficult to read the whole topics. I hope most of them will know and not quoting those pics lol. It's really hard to make them to not quoting.
Quite good suggestion mate. Its irritating sometimes but in other hand thoose long theead conversation make you understand what topic are they discussing and why they reply thoose statements. Its quite long but for me helpful at the same time.Maybe we can quote just like that ensures you got the main point of the said topic in that thread.
Activity: 532
Activity: 602
This platform is great for various types of transactions, because it provides trade that is definitely safe between sellers and buyers. And the cost is certainly also very cheap.
The project is very interesting and promising since from the very beginning. I do believe that the team can surely achieved and able to develop the project. They are very busy doing their best for the project. Wish for a great success and plenty of investors will come.
That's the main purpose and the main mission for every project. Every project are busy to do their job but this project is more busier than the usual project.

One of the team's mission is to  make the project achieve the main goal which is to be successful. It is a good points having a well planned and informative whitepaper in each project so that new investors, participants and supporters will understand clearly what the project is all about. Effort and hardwork of the team is highly recommended in order to be successful and to gain trust to people.
Activity: 560
Hey guys, would you stop making quote pyramid? You don't have to quote the entire post, again and again, it hurts my eyes and makes this thread hard to read.

Yes, indeed. It makes our eyes and the thread difficult to read the whole topics. I hope most of them will know and not quoting those pics lol. It's really hard to make them to not quoting.
Jump to: