Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 24. (Read 42700 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Is it possible to test the platform before the official launch? I would like to take part in this and help find if there are any flaws in the project.

Sure it's still possible to try out the MVP of the platform here: https://bqtexchange.com/register

The full launch is scheduled for next month
You did a great job by providing the link. Because many members have asked for the link. And now they're all doubts gonna clear.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
So when will be the released of the beta version of the BQT project platform? It gets me more curious too. As I am also one of the people here in the crypto world that wanted to see more from the Better Quick and Transparent platform.
I do not know when it would get released for the beta version of the bqt platform but, it seems there is no valuable information as of now in the website. Let just hope for a developer to coming up in this thread and tell us where the bqt platform was released.
Yeah. There is nothing we can do for now but to wait and hope that they will give announcements on this matter. We know that a lot of people here and this community are hoping for this platform to become more successful. So let's keep on believing with this.
We have to wait for it because the team has working on it and sooner or later they will going to become successful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Is it possible to test the platform before the official launch? I would like to take part in this and help find if there are any flaws in the project.

Sure it's still possible to try out the MVP of the platform here: https://bqtexchange.com/register

Fine! Thank you very much for the link to the platform. I will gladly see the platform before its launch, it will be very interesting for me to get to know it from the first persons.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
So when will be the released of the beta version of the BQT project platform? It gets me more curious too. As I am also one of the people here in the crypto world that wanted to see more from the Better Quick and Transparent platform.
I do not know when it would get released for the beta version of the bqt platform but, it seems there is no valuable information as of now in the website. Let just hope for a developer to coming up in this thread and tell us where the bqt platform was released.

But the point is that the coin's announcement been here since like months ago, so if they are ever going to announce the Beta's opening date then they should have announced it by now atleast
Activity: 490
Yeah. There is nothing we can do for now but to wait and hope that they will give announcements on this matter. We know that a lot of people here and this community are hoping for this platform to become more successful. So let's keep on believing with this.
Activity: 560
Activity: 602
More things will keep on coming to this project, and surely that will happen. Why? Because I see a great potential on the platform, and not only that because the BQT project team, that handles and manages the entire team, never give on the community issues that also affects the project but rather keep on doing great performances that will keep on showing the project's potential and capabilities to the community people. For that, I do hope to see more from the BQT.
Really? Then this is a good thing for the BQT project that had to affect its users to be more serious about the likeliness. He got convinced to your project. I believe that this project can make a great platform.
Activity: 518
Maybe they will launched first the beta version inorder to know if there is some errors or bugs on it's functions. This will also give more ideas to improved the platform because a lot of people will be aware and give some suggestions that can innovate more and become more likely by the investors.
Yes that is right. They will released first the beta version for further analysis of the project and make further solutions to the bugs, and other issues that might occur. And for that, I hope for a good luck and keep on progressing team BQT.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Maybe they will launched first the beta version inorder to know if there is some errors or bugs on it's functions. This will also give more ideas to improved the platform because a lot of people will be aware and give some suggestions that can innovate more and become more likely by the investors.
Beta version of the project is very important. The beta stage is one of the best and necessary part to finished up all the issues, bugs and furnished everything all for the better of the project's platform.
Activity: 554
Beta version of the project is very important. The beta stage is one of the best and necessary part to finished up all the issues, bugs and furnished everything all for the better of the project's platform.
Activity: 490
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
So far, except for words from users, I do not see anything. I would like to see the work of developers and their specific actions on advertising and in general on the development of the platform itself in particular.
Well, with this kind of situation now in the market, I think it's just common to happen that sometimes the team cannot be able to give consistent updates and progress in the project. So we just have to be more patient and keep on believing with this team sinced it will be the only way we can do for now.
Do not look at the situation on the market, because it is no longer an indicator. At any time in some coins there is a jump, which is impossible to predict.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

Activity: 672
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Is there somewhere a complete overview of the platform on the network? How will it work or is it just a talker about the launch of the platform itself?
So far, only the information provided, unfortunately, no testing is still not provided, but the situation may change.
Yes, sooner team will provide an update about the testing. Why do they hide information regarding the testing? They just need free time from the busy schedule.
Activity: 434
Is there somewhere a complete overview of the platform on the network? How will it work or is it just a talker about the launch of the platform itself?
So far, only the information provided, unfortunately, no testing is still not provided, but the situation may change.
Activity: 449
swordking
Advertising is one of the best thing that a certain crypto project should have for the boosting of the entire platform and spread its information even more. Without it, the project will run slowly compared to a project that has a good strategy in advertising.
Yeah, indeed. But, I do wondering what is the developer response to this, since there are no replies from the developer or even the thread starter
They might be focusing on how they will finish the development of the project. That's why they are not actively responding to us. But they provide a continuous updates on Twitter.
Activity: 560
So far, except for words from users, I do not see anything. I would like to see the work of developers and their specific actions on advertising and in general on the development of the platform itself in particular.
Advertising would be the best way to entertain its platform because you know what, everything in the cryptocurrency world would really need the best effort and affocation.
Merit: 20
Advertising is one of the best thing that a certain crypto project should have for the boosting of the entire platform and spread its information even more. Without it, the project will run slowly compared to a project that have a good strategy in advertising.

I mean most of these days, 90% of making your money involves advertising the shit out of your product and hoping SOME of the people you advertised to bought your product. Same thing with crypto lately
Pages:
Jump to: