Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 26. (Read 42700 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
What does this platform want to gain the trust if there is nothing unique here besides the slogan? At least now I don’t see serious differences from a number of projects with such a direction.
I don't think they will show up their ownselves since there are so many reasons on why. But, however, if they get the platform once its available, i'm sure it gonna be booming.
Activity: 554
With the good qualities, potential capabilities and great capacity of this project's platform for the entire crypto currency community is what every individuals sees in the Better Quick and Transparent project platform. Yes, truly more people are keep on seeking to the crypto project that could bring an end to end benefits which means not only the project will be benefited or the people in vice versa but the both of them lile here in BQT. That is also one thing that caught my attention from this project.
Well, because people are interested in promising projects. Money for each user does not appear out of thin air and everyone would like to invest wisely.
Investing wisely needs to find a trustworthy project that could bring a prosperity to the future of the community users like how the Better, Quick and Transparent project shows for the community. This may have more positive outcomes together with its achievements for the crypto community.
Activity: 434
With the good qualities, potential capabilities and great capacity of this project's platform for the entire crypto currency community is what every individuals sees in the Better Quick and Transparent project platform. Yes, truly more people are keep on seeking to the crypto project that could bring an end to end benefits which means not only the project will be benefited or the people in vice versa but the both of them lile here in BQT. That is also one thing that caught my attention from this project.
Well, because people are interested in promising projects. Money for each user does not appear out of thin air and everyone would like to invest wisely.
Activity: 504
Activity: 518
When do you plan to launch a trading platform? Is there a specific launch date for the platform? I would like to test the platform.
Developers have been working really hard on projects development to complete it as soon as early. Fortunately, developers will launch it sooner after completing the remaining work of it.
Perhaps, that's the most important thing they need to do inorder to changed the thoughts and doubts of the people sinced the project have been here for a long period of time. And we hope that they can be able to fulfill the expectations and goals so that all waits and works will be worth it
That is right. And now they are almost on their finish line. The team needs to do all the remaining works and matters to settle down and proceed to the launching of the platform. Truly more people are waiting for that moment so the expectations and hopes are really on their hands.
Merit: 100
The aim of the Better, Quick and Transparent that is to built a community and culture of crypto traders utilizing the platform is a great one that could bring more people amazed and embrace their goal and be in one way along the road of the BQT project team journey, as well as helping the community and benefiting from the community.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
When do you plan to launch a trading platform? Is there a specific launch date for the platform? I would like to test the platform.
Developers have been working really hard on projects development to complete it as soon as early. Fortunately, developers will launch it sooner after completing the remaining work of it.
Perhaps, that's the most important thing they need to do inorder to changed the thoughts and doubts of the people sinced the project have been here for a long period of time. And we hope that they can be able to fulfill the expectations and goals so that all waits and works will be worth it
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Right now the market is pumping very well and it is good for the project. It will give a great start to the project.
On the contrary, now the market has begun to fall again. I do not know how long this will last, but this affects investors very badly.

Wouldn't last long. It's just folks moving funds around to catch the dips from Tether's SNAFU. Also, those moving their funds off Bitfinex to protect their assets in case of another Mt. Gox incident
Activity: 449
swordking
Activity: 588
Right now the market is pumping very well and it is good for the project. It will give a great start to the project.
On the contrary, now the market has begun to fall again. I do not know how long this will last, but this affects investors very badly.
The market is volatile and that's why it is continuously changing. But the project has high potential in its growth so hopefully market price won't affect much on projects growth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 504
That is right and I know for sure that the team BQT will not let their promotional strategies to get down and left behind by their competitors. More opportunities and extending their hands to the project BQT.
Pretty sure not gonna happen yet for the amazing moment of the user around here for the launching of the platform once the ICO has ended.
All the remaining work of platforms development gonna complete sooner because the team has taken every single step or action to complete the work earlier.
Show me at least one item that the team completed faster? Where do such beliefs come from? I have not seen anything like this here, at least the developer does not speak about the work done.
Hello everyone, is the platform already working for sharing? or need to wait when they announce the official opening of the platform.
Activity: 574
That is right and I know for sure that the team BQT will not let their promotional strategies to get down and left behind by their competitors. More opportunities and extending their hands to the project BQT.
Pretty sure not gonna happen yet for the amazing moment of the user around here for the launching of the platform once the ICO has ended.
All the remaining work of platforms development gonna complete sooner because the team has taken every single step or action to complete the work earlier.
Show me at least one item that the team completed faster? Where do such beliefs come from? I have not seen anything like this here, at least the developer does not speak about the work done.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Due to the current market situation, many experts think it is an indication of a bull run. So definitely if the market gets recovery then it will help the project to get a massive start.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 588
Hopefully, it will complete sooner. The development team of the project is going as per the roadmap so they are doing well and will complete the development sooner.
Activity: 449
swordking
Pages:
Jump to: