Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 31. (Read 42700 times)

copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
I like the developer approach. He always actively negotiates with the community and calmly listens to any suggestion and explains why this or that action is necessary.
Well. Everything is at risk these days. I hope you can find such an interesting facts about bqt project and I wish the project could make the biggest and the best trading platform.
Same here. We really hope for the platform to be a location of choice here in cryptocurrency community so that all our efforts and the time for supporting this will be worth it. I know it's not easy to achieved it but I believed the team behind this will do their best to make it happen.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
The team and management are always carrying the community along and constantly looking for ways to keep everybody on the same page. They are also interested in the community's opinions and suggestions
That's a kind of a great decision to see if most of the people said that the team  and the developer is great. And most of them have an actual work for the community.

Yes. Having worked for and with the community, the team knows what the community needs and have experienced the frustrations and disappointments - first hand - involved when a product falls short of its promises
Activity: 554
Merit: 10
I like the developer approach. He always actively negotiates with the community and calmly listens to any suggestion and explains why this or that action is necessary.
Well. Everything is at risk these days. I hope you can find such an interesting facts about bqt project and I wish the project could make the biggest and the best trading platform.
Truly. Everything around us now is very risky. And so we seek and find the best crypto projects and platforms which we could trust our hopes and assets into it. The BQT is one of the crypto project I entrusted my respect that has the potential that could bring us the best social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform in the future.
People are keep on seeking even they know how risky the community we are living. That's how people are. They never get tired to seek what they want but rather keep on their striving and aim to the best they could to find the crypto project they can trust their investments and supoorts and efforts taking on the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Truly. Everything around us now is very risky. And so we seek and find the best crypto projects and platforms which we could trust our hopes and assets into it. The BQT is one of the crypto project I entrusted my respect that has the potential that could bring us the best social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform in the future.
Activity: 616
Activity: 602
The team and management are always carrying the community along and constantly looking for ways to keep everybody on the same page. They are also interested in the community's opinions and suggestions
That's a kind of a great decision to see if most of the people said that the team  and the developer is great. And most of them have an actual work for the community.
That is one of the reasons why the BQT reach this far. They have the favor of their community. The development team and the entire community are in unity to the BQT's goals and objectives that will bring to the platforms success in the future here in the crypto.

You're correct. The team and management are always carrying the community along and constantly looking for ways to keep everybody on the same page. They are also interested in the community's opinions and suggestions
It does not matter that the bonuses will not be compared with the current price of Bitcoin. Understand that the higher the bitcoin, the higher the other coins and tokens and the interest in them also grows proportionally.
Yes that is right that once the Bitcoin goes up, the other crypto coins and tokens will rise up in their growth too in the market. It goes well directly proportional here in the community of crypto currencies.
Activity: 554
Who wouldn't like that kind of team handling and managing the entire BQT. Well the project is very capable to be proud of and the team is the one that make it possible. They never just disregard the presence of their community but rather keep listening and plan it for the purpose of the entire community.
That is one of the reasons why the BQT reach this far. They have the favor of their community. The development team and the entire community are in unity to the BQT's goals and objectives that will bring to the platforms success in the future here in the crypto.
Activity: 434
When will updates from the team? Will there be bonuses in connection with the growth of Bitcoin and other coins? I would like to hear some positive news now.

Bonuses in correlation with BTC or other coin's growth will not be possible due to the fact that BTC and those other coins are not the platform's native cryptocurrency. However, having those features or similar implemented on BQTX token is highly likely
It does not matter that the bonuses will not be compared with the current price of Bitcoin. Understand that the higher the bitcoin, the higher the other coins and tokens and the interest in them also grows proportionally.

Precisely!

And very strange that we actually do agree on the same issue for once.

What could this mean? The bull is really here?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
When will updates from the team? Will there be bonuses in connection with the growth of Bitcoin and other coins? I would like to hear some positive news now.

Bonuses in correlation with BTC or other coin's growth will not be possible due to the fact that BTC and those other coins are not the platform's native cryptocurrency. However, having those features or similar implemented on BQTX token is highly likely

Activity: 574
Did you ask this in their telegram group? From there, it would be much efficient because the admin there answer immediately the people's concerns. For that, you can get the information much faster and you can connect to the BQT's information.
There really quickly answered the question. Thankyou for advice. I advise everyone to ask questions of interest precisely in the telegraph, where the team will respond faster than on the forum.
Did you ask this in their telegram group? From there, it would be much efficient because the admin there answer immediately the people's concerns. For that, you can get the information much faster and you can connect to the BQT's information.
Activity: 504
Just to make sure that the team is connected to you, im pretty sure that the team would give you the information if there is an available update.
The information will eventually spread with us if the team will have it in their hands. Let's keep trusting the entire BQT and surely, a great future are awaiting to this project. More interesting updates are what I am keep on expecting and hoping from this project.
The team is very active in their telegram group so no need to worry about the latest news about the developments. I was also their in the group and once you ask about something, their admin was ready to ask every raised questions and queries by the community people. That is one thing I was really glad to the BQT.
Just to make sure that the team is connected to you, im pretty sure that the team would give you the information if there is an available update.
The information will eventually spread with us if the team will have it in their hands. Let's keep trusting the entire BQT and surely, a great future are awaiting to this project. More interesting updates are what I am keep on expecting and hoping from this project.
Activity: 602
Activity: 616
In order for the exchange not to suffer in any way and its reputation too, for this it is necessary to prevent it from using the latest security methods.
Yep, it is necessary to prevent such a mistake in the reputation, i wish there are so many news that will comes in this period of bitcoin pumps.
Pages:
Jump to: