Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 39. (Read 42714 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Due to the consistent fall in the crypto market, many ICO's has paused the development of the project. But this team is continuously pushing the project towards success. 
That is right. The team is very hardworking and really serious with its goals. They are not letting the bad situations to ruin the project developments. I am so glad to that. Keep it up team and more achievements to come.
Moreover, hopefully the project team of the BQT will keep on its momentum. Doing its great performances that even how bad the crypto market, unlike the other ICO out there and other crypto project that stop on its progress, the BQT never change on its pace but rather keep on going.
Merit: 100
Due to the consistent fall in the crypto market, many ICO's has paused the development of the project. But this team is continuously pushing the project towards success. 
That is right. The team is very hardworking and really serious with its goals. They are not letting the bad situations to ruin the project developments. I am so glad to that. Keep it up team and more achievements to come.
Activity: 554
Most of the obstacles come from the fact that people simply aren't all that interested into crypto anymore, they simply have given up on crypto since the whole bitcoin crash from 17000$ to sub 5$k in 2017-2018
That is one thing that also give risen to the challenges of the different crypto project not only the BQT. Yes, you are right there. That because of the fall down of the faith of other crypto users to the crypto currencies because of the current situation in the crypto market, it lead down to the situation happening now. But good to see how the team BQT never fades its motivation to keep going and reach its goals and objectives as a proud crypto exchange and hedge trading platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The development team has been working on every single aspect which will help the project in its growth.  And this thing makes gives confidence to investors as well as to users.
We can clearly see the efforts of the project development team of the BQT especially in times like this in the crypto market is so difficult to deal with as having so many obstacles and challenges to faced with, but the team is keep on kicking to continuously performs its developments that contricutes to the confidence of the project BQT's investors.

Most of the obstacles come from the fact that people simply aren't all that interested into crypto anymore, they simply have given up on crypto since the whole bitcoin crash from 17000$ to sub 5$k in 2017-2018
Activity: 588
The development team has been working on every single aspect which will help the project in its growth.  And this thing makes gives confidence to investors as well as to users.
We can clearly see the efforts of the project development team of the BQT especially in times like this in the crypto market is so difficult to deal with as having so many obstacles and challenges to faced with, but the team is keep on kicking to continuously performs its developments that contricutes to the confidence of the project BQT's investors.
The community is crowded with so many supporters. I am very glad because the community is having such a problem like this. This kind of problem is what a certain crypto projects are waiting for. Problem of having the community crowded of so many raised qusstions. I am sure the team will make this up and can handle manageably that will bring more opportunities for the entire project as well as to all the community people of the BQT.
These supporters have shown their support towards the project since from the beginning. And as per the time I noticed these support has become massive.
Because of these supporters, the project has come to this stage and it will go to become huge successes. Supports are the backbone of the project. And all these supports has attracted towards the project just because of the great team. The team is focusing on every single thing which makes a contribution to projects growth.

More than straight up support from people it's usually the number of financial backers you get and also their actual monetary capacity to fund you that matters the most in ICO token offerings, everything else is mostly filler
Activity: 560
Giving confidence to the investors is likely such a great aspect for the users and the developer to raise success. A hedge trading platform that comes with the peer 2 peer crypto exchange will likely get so many users
Activity: 449
swordking
The community is crowded with so many supporters. I am very glad because the community is having such a problem like this. This kind of problem is what a certain crypto projects are waiting for. Problem of having the community crowded of so many raised qusstions. I am sure the team will make this up and can handle manageably that will bring more opportunities for the entire project as well as to all the community people of the BQT.
These supporters have shown their support towards the project since from the beginning. And as per the time I noticed these support has become massive.
Because of these supporters, the project has come to this stage and it will go to become huge successes. Supports are the backbone of the project. And all these supports has attracted towards the project just because of the great team. The team is focusing on every single thing which makes a contribution to projects growth.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The team has been taking massive actions towards its development to complete it as per the roadmaps. And fortunately, they going as per the roadmap.
Merit: 100
I see a good progress in the comminity of the BQT. Just imagine how far they have reached now. The team working behind the BQT platform is showing their efforts and hardworks through their progressive actions. Through the team's initiatives and capabilities, the entire BQT gains progressive attention from the crowd which hopefully to keep going.
Activity: 449
swordking
It is their responsibilities indeed. But what is more good to know about the team is that they never give up in conquering the different challenges as well as doing the best for the project BQT despite how difficult to strive in the current crypto market.
Conquering on the different challenges to get in to know what does the project really needs and what does the users really needs, its really particular to see if they would like some of improvements including the plarform.

The project has come to that phase where it has got popularity by continuous promotion and marketing strategies. Because of this thing investors have got the assurance of a great future.
Yes, I agree with you, the project has getting bigger and bigger. It has the active community which has been continuously discussing the project. This thing makes the project great.
I had noticed this thing and it is indeed true. The community behind the project have make an active discussion on the project and its development. And that's the reason behind the growth of the community. 
Activity: 588
It is their responsibilities indeed. But what is more good to know about the team is that they never give up in conquering the different challenges as well as doing the best for the project BQT despite how difficult to strive in the current crypto market.
Conquering on the different challenges to get in to know what does the project really needs and what does the users really needs, its really particular to see if they would like some of improvements including the plarform.

The project has come to that phase where it has got popularity by continuous promotion and marketing strategies. Because of this thing investors have got the assurance of a great future.
Yes, I agree with you, the project has to get bigger and bigger. It has the active community which has been continuously discussing the project. This thing makes the project great.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

The project has come to that phase where it has got popularity by continuous promotion and marketing strategies. Because of this thing investors has get the assurance of a great future.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
A few days ago, Eddie W. Mandel was interviewed for CNBC Nasdaq studios in NewYork. Did you miss it? You can find it in the link below. Here's the full interview talking about blockchain technology, digital asset ownership, and peer-to-peer exchange

Are you the one who moderates this thread now after Zapo is going away?
Last time I checked the bounty calculation is not yet finished, after several months. I don't know how many months they'll need after they prolonged ICO, continuously saying calculation will finish soon, and leaving the bounty group dead.

They can't moderate the thread without the help of the thread starter, the only way to do it is if they somehow manage to take control of Zapo's account which is pretty much unlikely here
Activity: 560
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
BQTX has released another article critically examining the current strategies employed by DEXes and how to get the best out of any exchange dealing with decentralized asset ownership.

"One way to approach decentralization along all these lines at the architectural level is to build a currency-neutral platform. This is distinct from currency-specific platforms that center around one particular coin, such as VCTrade for ripple or IDEX for ether. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, as long as you hold those coins. Although they’re widely accepted cryptocurrencies in their own rights (“widely accepted” being a relative term), they function as utility tokens on those exchanges. As a result, you have to maintain a pool of coins for which you might not otherwise have a purpose. It’s kind of back-door intermediation — and dexes ought to, in my opinion at least, be doing all they can to reduce middlemen whether they use the front door, back door, side door or chimney"

Read all about it here
Pages:
Jump to: