Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 43. (Read 42715 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This thread of the BQT project will be much more good if they will add more social media sites such as facebook, instagram and even a youtube channel which videos will spread much wodely around the globe and the BQT information will spread eventually.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I already been check one of the social media site of the BQT project, in Twitter and they are very active there. I was hoping that they add other social media sites for more boosting of the project's information.
Activity: 560
~snip~

Thanks for the add and sharing. Would have loved to have a breakdown of the Hype ratings though like how big a community needs to be and is the size of the community evaluated based on the sector the blockchain product is addressing?

Given the fact that they're giving a decimal rating implies they should ideally be properly giving ratings based on multiple rating combined together. So in the logical situation they should have a proper breakdown and which method they used (ie Bayesian for example)
Yeah, its interesting that they are gonna make such an ideally combined with a great news and the perfect feature of the platform which even make the platform better than ever.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
~snip~

Thanks for the add and sharing. Would have loved to have a breakdown of the Hype ratings though like how big a community needs to be and is the size of the community evaluated based on the sector the blockchain product is addressing?

Given the fact that they're giving a decimal rating implies they should ideally be properly giving ratings based on multiple rating combined together. So in the logical situation they should have a proper breakdown and which method they used (ie Bayesian for example)
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Congratulations!!!

Great news for BQT!

ICO Research has successfully listed BQT on its website with brief Review.
You will be able to catch Pros, Cons and competitor brief introduction in this review.

Rating --- 3.83 Stars out of 5.

Hype - Neutral
( We find that Project has fair social media presence but not having big community as we expected )

Risk - Medium
( We do consider competitors adoption rate from last year and than given this score )

Site score - High
( It is site score which consider social media link, website traffic, team, product and many things. )

https://icoresearch.in/icolisting/bqt

Activity: 449
swordking
Very soon we will able to see that the project will get the huge success. And many investors have been waiting for this thing since very long.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Congratulations!!!

Great news for BQT!

ICO Research has successfully listed BQT on its website with brief Review.
You will be able to catch Pros, Cons and competitor brief introduction in this review.

Rating --- 3.83 Stars out of 5.

Hype - Neutral
( We find that Project has fair social media presence but not having big community as we expected )

Risk - Medium
( We do consider competitors adoption rate from last year and than given this score )

Site score - High
( It is site score which consider social media link, website traffic, team, product and many things. )

https://icoresearch.in/icolisting/bqt

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It feels so weird that the project extending the private sale while they have already reached 30 millions dollar in their pocket.
What's so strange about that? So that the team finds the best ways to attract a new audience? Or what the team knows how to improve your project?
What are the goals pursued by the developers taking such a step, we do not know. In the future, I think this will be said and everything will fall into place.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
It feels so weird that the project extending the private sale while they have already reached 30 millions dollar in their pocket.
Exactly the same question I have to ask the team why did you do this. 30 million dollar is a great amount.
Yes, 30 million dollar is a huge amount and the team has extended the date of private sale then there is something cooking inside developers mind. And we just wanted to get an update about this extension.
The team behind the project has might taken this decision because of the bearish market.
Activity: 588
Exactly the same question I have to ask the team why did you do this. 30 million dollar is a great amount.
Yes, 30 million dollar is a huge amount and the team has extended the date of private sale then there is something cooking inside developers mind. And we just wanted to get update about this extension.
Activity: 449
swordking
It feels so weird that the project extending the private sale while they have already reached 30 million dollars in their pocket.
If the development team has extended the private sale then that's means might be they have suffered from any problem which may affect the private else.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Exactly the same question I have to ask the team why did you do this. 30 million dollar is great amount.
Activity: 180
With the current good performance that the team BQT have for the crypto community, I hoping that they will keep this up. And for being so active in the community an continuously providing the community an activities and updates, that is one really great thing they are not stoping from doing.
I would not say that lately the developer has really been actively working. Last year it was observed and various conferences were held, but now it is not.
In the past days, truly the team have so many conferences and activities held and announce in the group. That is an interesting and exciting thing to hear about because we can clearly see how actively they are working for the entire project as well as keep on growing the entire BQT community. But let's all hope for more of it and for that, I am looking forward to see here in the BQT.

Nothing changed. BOT is still worked on / enhanced although estimates of the level of funding it requires jumped upwards by 300 percent. P2P cyberbotic transgressionic bot is a lullaby for the upper layer framework developed for the bitcoin blockchain, called Rootstock. Seeing how propitious the benefits bot offers for token incubators could be, this giga bot bumps the scale of the crypto developments immensely.
Activity: 504
With the current good performance that the team BQT have for the crypto community, I hoping that they will keep this up. And for being so active in the community an continuously providing the community an activities and updates, that is one really great thing they are not stoping from doing.
I would not say that lately the developer has really been actively working. Last year it was observed and various conferences were held, but now it is not.
At the moment, any work on the part of the team will be appreciated, because too much time was wasted and it is time to get busy.

More like people will completely be pissed off even if they put in any effort at this point cause they haven't done anything so far in the whole affair
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
At the moment, any work on the part of the team will be appreciated, because too much time was wasted and it is time to get busy.
To get busy you said? So the time when they are doing an ICO back in a month ago they are not even busy? Why they are wasting their time?
Perhaps you meant not what you wrote, but meant by doing a business, it’s time to connect a new audience and new users with advertising.
Activity: 574
What's so strange about that? So that the team finds the best ways to attract a new audience? Or what the team knows how to improve your project?
I do not understand, the developer introduced private sales after reaching 30 millions dollars collected on public sales? And why did he do it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The amount seems considerable, but for private sales this is not the maximum, which I have watched, by no means, even a little. But I think everything is still ahead.
I really hope for the project to become more better because deciding to extend the ICO is not a good idea for me. I meaned, why they are still collecting more funds. Having that amount is enough to make this platform more functional in trading cryptos that will make all users contented.
Activity: 434
The amount seems considerable, but for private sales this is not the maximum, which I have watched, by no means, even a little. But I think everything is still ahead.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

Hope this is not due to being so greedy. $30M is huge money already. I hope for the best to all those who invested on this project. This is really a long ICO duration.
Pages:
Jump to: