Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 59. (Read 42715 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Soon the project will be in demand, at least in my understanding this will happen. This is due to the fact that users still need new exchanges for comfortable trading.
If they are accepting their daily uses of the exchange then they dont have to move their funds to a new exchange, most of them are stay on the oldest and the popular exchange.
Exactly. But if the new exchange is much more interesting and will develop rapidly, then I think that in this way users can switch to the new exchange and use its services.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Soon the project will be in demand, at least in my understanding this will happen. This is due to the fact that users still need new exchanges for comfortable trading.
If they are accepting their daily uses of the exchange then they dont have to move their funds to a new exchange, most of them are stay on the oldest and the popular exchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Why there is no update from the team? I hope they will be tolerance to see the whole comments by the people around the world.
It seems like they did not care about the audience and just want to keeping care of the project. I hope they would being here.

How can they care for the project but not the people at the same time? That's literally dumb as hell, they both go hand in hand. Without there people the project is useless
Yes, investors and users are very essential part of the platform to make it successful. And that's why the team has to give a response to them and do not avoid their questions.

But hey, most projects are awfully glad to completely blindside and ignore their investors and really dont give a shit about them as long as they cough out money
Activity: 518
If that will happen then that would be a good thing. But it will not happen wothout efforts and hardworks done. Of course the the BQT need to strive even more in gaining the trust and popularity from the crowd. A good marketting strategy will be the great tool of the BQT. Hope that they will not fade to show their true potential as a social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform.
Merit: 100
If the BQT will truly keep on its good performance, there is indeed a high possibility that the BQT will keep on growing as gaining a lots of potential users and as well as investors that will help the project to its further and continuous developments.
Activity: 434
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
There will be a great opportunity for us to invest in the crypto community since they have reached $34.8 million in the period.
If that amount is true then for sure the development of this project will be perfectly done since they can afford now to sustain the needs of the platform. Also, I'm sure that this could be listed in a good and most recognized exchange like Binance.
So this token is created as a separate one, it doesn’t have a specific goal, it will be located on the binance, its goal is to create a good exchange.
I would not be sure of that. Any project is created solely to increase the value of the asset in the future. Therefore, binance here really plays a role.
Activity: 574
There will be a great opportunity for us to invest in the crypto community since they have reached $34.8 million in the period.
If that amount is true then for sure the development of this project will be perfectly done since they can afford now to sustain the needs of the platform. Also, I'm sure that this could be listed in a good and most recognized exchange like Binance.
So this token is created as a separate one, it doesn’t have a specific goal, it will be located on the binance, its goal is to create a good exchange.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Why there is no update from the team? I hope they will be tolerance to see the whole comments by the people around the world.
It seems like they did not care about the audience and just want to keeping care of the project. I hope they would being here.

How can they care for the project but not the people at the same time? That's literally dumb as hell, they both go hand in hand. Without there people the project is useless
Yes, investors and users are very essential part of the platform to make it successful. And that's why the team has to give a response to them and do not avoid their questions.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 490
Activity: 588
BQT has a good vision and it is something unique because of its good idea in using P2P network for exchange. The platform seems very impressive which has been perfectly designed. This project is also composed of good team with extensive experience in several applicable fields.
Yes, actually, there is no kind of perspective which made BQT has a great vision though but they are too good enough to be a trading platform.
BQT is from one of those platforms which has gain popularity as well as huge success. And very soon will see the great example of it.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
BQT has a good vision and it is something unique because of its good idea in using P2P network for exchange. The platform seems very impressive which has been perfectly designed. This project is also composed of good team with extensive experience in several applicable fields.
Users in the platform will be able to appear only with the active work of the team. Recently, this fact is not observed at all...
That's why the team needs to take actions and complete the development as early as they can.
And we have trust in the team and very soon they will publish updates as well as keep the development active.
Yes, actually, there is no kind of perspective which made BQT has a great vision though but they are too good enough to be a trading platform.
Activity: 449
swordking
Users in the platform will be able to appear only with the active work of the team. Recently, this fact is not observed at all...
That's why the team needs to take actions and complete the development as early as they can.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
The project is interesting in its plans, nobody argues about it. However, what do you say about the fact that the developer has not been visible for a long time? He just is silent and generally disappeared from view.
Agree with that. The project BQT has a good visions for the better experience in trading industry but what people are getting doubt about is the team that should be providing the needed updates and further details or announcements regarding the project BQT status.
A big nope for you guys. There are so many users in the platform are appearing without the absence of the developer so they dont need any developer
Activity: 672
You can also take into account that now the New Year holidays and most of the rest from work. Therefore, there may be little activity.
That is indeed true. I like the idea of the project and it is very interesting for having P2P network for exchange that make up this social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform into this and reach this far.
Pages:
Jump to: