Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 60. (Read 42715 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
BQT has a good vision and it is something unique because of its good idea in using P2P network for exchange. The platform seems very impressive which has been perfectly designed. This project is also composed of good team with extensive experience in several applicable fields.
Users in the platform will be able to appear only with the active work of the team. Recently, this fact is not observed at all...
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BQT has a good vision and it is something unique because of its good idea in using P2P network for exchange. The platform seems very impressive which has been perfectly designed. This project is also composed of good team with extensive experience in several applicable fields.
The project is interesting in its plans, nobody argues about it. However, what do you say about the fact that the developer has not been visible for a long time? He just is silent and generally disappeared from view.
Activity: 574
The team is working hard on the platform to making it one of the best platform in the market. And they will succeed in very few time.
I do not know, it is very difficult to judge now. The year 2019 has come and there will be even more competition, so developers must to make non-standard decisions.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I agree. Also, the team are very capable to handle this kind of project since they have created a good idea in which will give satisfactions for all users and investors who will join in here. Hopefully, they will succeed in making progress in the development so we can used this someday.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Why there is no update from the team? I hope they will be tolerance to see the whole comments by the people around the world.
It seems like they did not care about the audience and just want to keeping care of the project. I hope they would being here.
Actually, they really took care of the audience but due to the overload of the development, they are taking the time to provide updates.
It is a pity, as we all were very much waiting for this. And I hope that other users have not lost interest in the project and are waiting for updates.
Activity: 449
swordking
Why there is no update from the team? I hope they will be tolerance to see the whole comments by the people around the world.
It seems like they did not care about the audience and just want to keeping care of the project. I hope they would being here.
Actually, they really took care of the audience but due to the overload of the development, they are taking the time to provide updates.
Activity: 616
Activity: 588
The team is working hard on the platform to making it one of the best platform in the market. And they will succeed in very few time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Let's hope that this will be keep going. A continuous developments and further analysis for the future of the BQT is hoping to keep in its trail. Well honestly, I do hope that the team will keep reaching its goals and objectives.
Yeah, indeed. Most of the people here are really wanted to see the future updates from the project especially the developer.
Yes, everyone has expecting updates from the team to understand the current phase of the development. And hopefully, the team will provide it soon.
Exactly, we have to keep patience and trust on the team. Due to busy development, they are getting late to provide updates.

Not the most reasuring response though, 99% of the ICOs that pull of stunts like these end up not in the best situations especially for the investors
Activity: 560
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Let's hope that this will be keep going. A continuous developments and further analysis for the future of the BQT is hoping to keep in its trail. Well honestly, I do hope that the team will keep reaching its goals and objectives.
Yeah, indeed. Most of the people here are really wanted to see the future updates from the project especially the developer.
Yes, everyone has expecting updates from the team to understand the current phase of the development. And hopefully, the team will provide it soon.
Exactly, we have to keep patience and trust on the team. Due to busy development, they are getting late to provide updates.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 560
Activity: 518
As the days goes by, the team didn't waste any single time and we can clearly see how they keep on making efforts and hardworks for the project's developments and further improvements.
For me, I don't see any progress and announcements from the project. Even in their telegram group there are no news regarding the status of the development. Maybe they were only just busy right now and they will released it in other time I think.
The team is might be busy in developing the project. As well they are working hard on the development of the project to making it a better version of itself.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
As the days goes by, the team didn't waste any single time and we can clearly see how they keep on making efforts and hardworks for the project's developments and further improvements.
For me, I don't see any progress and announcements from the project. Even in their telegram group there are no news regarding the status of the development. Maybe they were only just busy right now and they will released it in other time I think.
The team is might be busy in developing the project. As well they are working hard on the development of the project to making it a better version of itself.
Right now the team is busy and it will always gonna remains busy and it's their duty to provide every single update about the development of the project.
We should not get worried to the project team if they are so much busy doing their task. Because they are making they best and full effort for the best of the project. What to worried about is if the team are just relaxing and not doing further developements and improvements for the better experience to this project's platform.
Activity: 449
swordking
Right now the team is busy and it will always gonna remains busy and it's their duty to provide every single update about the development of the project.
Activity: 588
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
There are many supporters in the project which has been supporting the project since from the beginning. This kind of community has always been helpful for the growth of the project.
Yes, absolutely true, the community behind the project is so supportive. Which has been supporting the project since a very long time. And now they are getting bigger according to the time.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
There are many supporters in the project which has been supporting the project since from the beginning. This kind of community has always been helpful for the growth of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: