Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 68. (Read 42715 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
maybe, a lot of things will change these days. the team will be able to raise the project to a high level for a short time and we will see a positive result
A positive result is really needed to compose the readers so that the readers can get convinced to learn more about the project.
Due to the positive results, the investors and community members has been increasing as per the time.
It also helps a lot when a team creates a video for distribution in YouTube, for example, as an advertisement. It helps a lot and attracts new users.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
maybe, a lot of things will change these days. the team will be able to raise the project to a high level for a short time and we will see a positive result
A positive result is really needed to compose the readers so that the readers can get convinced to learn more about the project.
Due to the positive results, the investors and community members has been increasing as per the time.

BQT project has gone a long way already. They already raised huge amount of money which is more than sufficient to build their platform. And their ICO days are not yet over. Their Phase III of project development should be completed by this month. So we will see the system testing by next year , or should I say next month.  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Due to a current market situation, everyone is worried. But nevertheless, the team is positively working on the development of the project.
The project team should keep doing this for the future of the BQT. I am saying this because it would be a waste if the BQT potential and great capabilities will be just put into waste and not make into good use. I am looking forward that the team behind the BQT will keep striving and aim its target.
Keep doing, keep doing, and keep doing. I don't know exactly what you guys are talking supportive about the project but its quite funny, eh?
Activity: 602
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Due to a current market situation, everyone is worried. But nevertheless, the team is positively working on the development of the project.
The project team should keep doing this for the future of the BQT. I am saying this because it would be a waste if the BQT potential and great capabilities will be just put into waste and not make into good use. I am looking forward that the team behind the BQT will keep striving and aim its target.
I too still monitor the project and I consider that it will be able quite to find success on start. It is only necessary to give to recover a little time to eth.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I too still monitor the project and I consider that it will be able quite to find success on start. It is only necessary to give to recover a little time to eth.
Activity: 560
I'm not sure what you are talking about but I think this trading platform gonna make a great continent for the people around the world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Of course, now it's quite easy to develop any newly created cryptoproject
But this team is trying hard Roll Eyes
As per the current market situations, developers are concern about the project and its development. But they always get a solution on it and try to push it forward.

Well the market shouldnt affect their development unless you mean to say that they are here purely for the cash in which case then this project is just a cash cow
But I can say too buddy that the team cannot avoid the different circumstances that might happen because of the changes in the crypto market so, what they should do is just focus on what they can do for more opportunities to take and show the whole crypto community that this project is not just a self-centered project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

As per the current market situations, developers are concern about the project and its development. But they always get a solution on it and try to push it forward.

Well the market shouldnt affect their development unless you mean to say that they are here purely for the cash in which case then this project is just a cash cow
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hi Dev Team? I would like to ask when will be the token distribution of the BQT? Is there a possibility that we could earn a lot of BQT tokens in your bounty campaigns?
Activity: 574
It is necessary always adjusted to be very serious, whatever situation was in the market. However, if the project is able really to attract users, then it will be surely demanded in the future.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

Absolutely right. The team is not in the mood to give up. They have been pushing the project towards the way of success.
They are not just pushing this project towards it's success, but they also wanted to achieved their desired goals which is to build a community for all crypto traders. Hopefully, they can truly fulfill their aims here in crypto space so we can have a better experienced in trading.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽

Absolutely right. The team is not in the mood to give up. They have been pushing the project towards the way of success.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
You have a very large and diverse team! It's nice to see that the girls also work in the team, I think that they do a very good job with their work!
The girls also needed to ensure there is no problem in the project which could make the team work gone. They are there to cheer up the guys.
Do you think that just cheering up? I thought that they also work on the same level as the guys. Smart girls are also.
That is definitely true buddy. But having to make this entire project successful in the future. Having to work hard and never give up is the least that the BQT project team could do to keep going and prove its worth to be supported and trusted as a proud crypto project.
Activity: 449
swordking

But no matter how much the team works what's the point if people are not willing to invest their money in the project thanks to the whole crypto situation
Investors are making an investment in the project because they know the project has the ability to become hugely successful.
That's the reason behind the investor's continuous growth. And it has been increasing as per the time passes. All these are good signs for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: