Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 70. (Read 42717 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I am sure this project will survive in future this going to be a hit and successful candidate project in the future. All is in the hands of the team on how they will bring the project to success.

I can see that too, if and only if the team will not fade this kind of effort and hard works they are showing to the community. I know for sure, that I am not the only one that notice how potential the BQT project is as being a social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform for the future.
There are truly a lots of opportunities awaiting all of us in this project. And not only that, the Project BQT as well, are having a lots of achievements and opportunities awaiting ahead of it. What the team needs to do, is keep on moving progressively and keep showing the crypto people what this project really have.
Merit: 10
I am sure this project will survive in future this going to be a hit and successful candidate project in the future. All is in the hands of the team on how they will bring the project to success.

I can see that too, if and only if the team will not fade this kind of effort and hard works they are showing to the community. I know for sure, that I am not the only one that notice how potential the BQT project is as being a social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform for the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The development team of this project has been continuously working on the development of the project to making it a better version of itself too.
I do not know, the final version as I do not see any significant changes in the platform for the last several weeks will turn out how better.
Exactly the team have to provide all new updates about the development of the project. Because users, as well as investors, are waiting for this information.
It is very essential for the team to provide every necessary update regarding the project's development towards the investors.

Not every minor thing they update that doesnt impact the project's usability or anything major like that needs to be announced grandly. They can just make a changelog
Activity: 434

For survival each project has a chance absolutely. For this purpose the patience and infinite work on improvement is necessary.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

The team behind the project has taken this responsibility and they're a successfully going as per the roadmap. Very soon we will see that the project will achieve their goals.
You are so sure of success? And as for a factor of erc20 market which decreased twice? It cannot completely pass for the uniform project created on this platform.
Yes, the market is one of the main factors which decides project's success. And the current market has consistently fallen down.
I think as soon as this awful situation which very strongly irritates when the market we start over again growing stops, and the project will release updates.
Activity: 449
swordking

The team behind the project has taken this responsibility and they're a successfully going as per the roadmap. Very soon we will see that the project will achieve their goals.
You are so sure of success? And as for a factor of erc20 market which decreased twice? It cannot completely pass for the uniform project created on this platform.
Yes, the market is one of the main factors which decides project's success. And the current market has consistently fallen down.
Activity: 574

Activity: 588
The development team of this project has been continuously working on the development of the project to making it a better version of itself too.
I do not know, the final version as I do not see any significant changes in the platform for the last several weeks will turn out how better.
Exactly the team have to provide all new updates about the development of the project. Because users, as well as investors, are waiting for this information.
It is very essential for the team to provide every necessary update regarding the project's development towards the investors.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
bqt platform has gone a long way already. generating $18.4M as of the moment. last time i checked it was about $10.2M. seems that everything is going well with this project.
now we will judge how this type of exchange performs once they are up and running. are they going to satisfy the expectations of users???
The team behind the project has consistently achieved the many achievements. And this achievement is one of them. I truly hope the project is going to the moon very soon.
All that achievements have achieved because of team's hard work. The team has been working hard on the platform since from the beginning to achieve the achievement
Indeed true. The team has been putting efforts in the project to pushing forward it towards the way of success. That's why the have become able to achieve their goals.

Erm what goals apart from getting money from people though? That's not exactly THEIR achievement, that's just something they have managed to get
Merit: 100
So may ask, is the Better Quick Transparent project team have already been launched a bounty program of this project? If any? Can you provide us the link? Or if not yet, when will it be? I will gladly appreciates your effort for responding.
I am looking for the link to bounty programs of the BQT too. Well, this project seems progressively moving. This is great. The team have a lots of time to spent and they don't have to rush everything. What they need to do is make sure that they will keep on developing and further improvements of the project so that people will left this project and find some more capable for their needs and wants.
So may ask, is the Better Quick Transparent project team have already been launched a bounty program of this project? If any? Can you provide us the link? Or if not yet, when will it be? I will gladly appreciates your effort for responding.
For a long time from the developer there were no photos with the famous persons in the cryptoindustry. Somebody knows what it can be connected with?
Activity: 574
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 449
swordking
bqt platform has gone a long way already. generating $18.4M as of the moment. last time i checked it was about $10.2M. seems that everything is going well with this project.
now we will judge how this type of exchange performs once they are up and running. are they going to satisfy the expectations of users???
The team behind the project has consistently achieved the many achievements. And this achievement is one of them. I truly hope the project is going to the moon very soon.
All that achievements have achieved because of team's hard work. The team has been working hard on the platform since from the beginning to achieve the achievement
Indeed true. The team has been putting efforts in the project to pushing forward it towards the way of success. That's why the have become able to achieve their goals.
The project is based on a great idea which has scope in future too. And the team has made this vision possible by consistency taking action on it.
Activity: 588
As on me, money it not the most important for the project. Much more important the idea and its realization which success depends on specific developers and their abilities.
For me, money is just second to priority. What I want to organized first is the quality of the project, having a good platform integrated with a lots of interesting and attractive ideas and concepts that will surely bring a new and huge impact to the community of crypto currencies.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, but money is important and as you mentioned all the above things has become really essential to make the project hugely successful.
Pages:
Jump to: