Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 95. (Read 42717 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
BQT is exchanging as well as trading platform.So it can give us big opportunity by giving the token free transaction & making trading more easir.Thats how they can gain lots more people in their project 

Yes this is a big opportunity when it comes to trading transaction. With this new generation digital currency is boosting in the present time and we need this kind of service that offers a very comfortable and convenient trading transaction. Hopefully they will continue to provide and give new innovation to the community.
Yes, this project shows many opportunities in trading industries. The good concept which makes the project more interesting and amazing is one why to attract client's and supporters. I also hope that everything will be fine and better for the common good of the community and the the project itself.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BQT is exchanging as well as trading platform.So it can give us big opportunity by giving the token free transaction & making trading more easir.Thats how they can gain lots more people in their project 

Yes this is a big opportunity when it comes to trading transaction. With this new generation digital currency is boosting in the present time and we need this kind of service that offers a very comfortable and convenient trading transaction. Hopefully they will continue to provide and give new innovation to the community.
Agree,  as the new trend of trading transactions concerns this project has alot to offer. I find this project very interesting and promising at the same time. This offers will be very beneficial and to both parties involved.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
The project is based on the great idea and it has been consistently achieving achievements in the form of the development. The team is continuously pushing forward the project towards their goals.

An idea that is being possess and made into realistic. It is because the team has a creative idea that can create a very one realistic project. We all know that this project is in the process of success because it is still improving and gaining more investors that will invest for good. Different project arrived and same goals to be.

This project have a good idea which is useful  for everyone. We can totally see the progress and development made by the team. It simply says that the team is not stopping in creating a creative thoughts or idea that will make the project well develop and will achieve success. Looking forward to its success soon.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The project is based on the great idea and it has been consistently achieving achievements in the form of the development. The team is continuously pushing forward the project towards their goals.

An idea that is being possess and made into realistic. It is because the team has a creative idea that can create a very one realistic project. We all know that this project is in the process of success because it is still improving and gaining more investors that will invest for good. Different project arrived and same goals to be.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Merit: 102
Activity: 560
The project is based on great idea, which has great scope in future. And team behind the project looks innovative which has consistently working hard on projects development. Sooner or later they will be succeed.

Yeah, i can see it also they are very much positive and have an excellent ideas. For sure with this kind of personality they will make this project a successful one in the crypto world. For now im looking forward for some updates about the development of this project. Hopefully they will make some creative move to sustain the support from the community.
Well, also, hopefully the team will keep up this track of them that having a much positive and productive actions towards this project. I am looking forward to the BQT developments and further improvements to have a good outcome.
If you want some infos about the update and the development of the project, then you will have to stay in the forum 24/7 to get the latest update made by the bounty manager or just stay on the telegram group instead.
Activity: 560
Yeah, i can see it also they are very much positive and have an excellent ideas. For sure with this kind of personality they will make this project a successful one in the crypto world. For now im looking forward for some updates about the development of this project. Hopefully they will make some creative move to sustain the support from the community.
Based on those amazing ideas, the project will move solidly forwards.
bright future to come for BQT project!
it might takes a long period, a long journey to go before reaching the final targets of the project.
But I believe that finally, the project can meet all of its objectives.
Yes, same here, I have huge confidence about this project. If they will continue the good standing of this project as of now I am sure they can achieved their goals. Ideas are good and definitely it comes from brilliant and skilled individuals behind this project.
Now it is very important to hold the level put over itself. Developers have to hold even more positive conferences for increase in number of audience of the project.
I completely support you. To any company and team in general, it wasn't succeeded to avoid these difficulties connected with crisis. Therefore we will support team and we will wait from them for positive news.
I really wanted to know more about the project so that's why I wanted to invest in the project. At least, to make the project success without making  any trouble.
I can see a good opportunities from this project in the coming future. Well, what the project still lacks even it has a potential to keep going and running here in the crypto currency community is their good promotion to shape well its name here in the crypto currency community. The BQT has a great ideas integrated to its platform which I am looking forward to be a good social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform in this crypto community.
Wishing a great opportunity from the developer to make a good return of the coin that I have invested for the project to move forward in the future. Let say I'm gonna wait.
Activity: 504
it might takes a long period, a long journey to go before reaching the final targets of the project.
Yes, same here, I have huge confidence about this project. If they will continue the good standing of this project as of now I am sure they can achieved their goals. Ideas are good and definitely it comes from brilliant and skilled individuals behind this project.
Now it is very important to hold the level put over itself. Developers have to hold even more positive conferences for increase in number of audience of the project.
I completely support you. To any company and team in general, it wasn't succeeded to avoid these difficulties connected with crisis. Therefore we will support team and we will wait from them for positive news.
I really wanted to know more about the project so that's why I wanted to invest in the project. At least, to make the project success without making  any trouble.
I can see a good opportunities from this project in the coming future. Well, what the project still lacks even it has a potential to keep going and running here in the crypto currency community is their good promotion to shape well its name here in the crypto currency community. The BQT has a great ideas integrated to its platform which I am looking forward to be a good social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform in this crypto community.
Activity: 602
Activity: 616
How really it will be possible to compete with the large companies, for example with Bittrex? Whether developers have in general such purposes or it isn't necessary?
Well, they might seem not possible to compete with Bittrex or Binance, but I'm pretty sure they will push their limit to make their project having a great effort to the users.

the main thing is that the team did not confuse the fact that sometimes they do not always have everything going the way they planned, that is not planned. it is important that they understand what is happening and it is worth focusing on what is now and what will happen after a while as a result of this. success must be achieved.
Yes, absolutely. Success must be achieved for the project so that the project stay longer because a p2p crypto exchange need a lot of funds to spend in the platform.
Activity: 434
Activity: 574
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I think the team needs more time to achieve their goals. And as per the time they are doing very well right now. But I know one thing is to confirm, that is sooner or later they will succeed.
The team did not stop aiming for what is the best of the project as long as the team can be able to get the best out of it. At this moment they are still thinking for a new and innovative strategies that strikes the good part of it. Soon it will on the highest point of all.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I think the team needs more time to achieve their goals. And as per the time they are doing very well right now. But I know one thing is to confirm, that is sooner or later they will succeed.
Merit: 11
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Activity: 532
The project is based on great idea, which has great scope in future. And team behind the project looks innovative which has consistently working hard on projects development. Sooner or later they will be succeed.

Agree, positive people are going to bea successful candidate in the future, become of their amazing positive thinking they always make things easier and faster. Hopefully this attitude will last until they reach the victory.
Activity: 504

Well, also, hopefully the team will keep up this track of them that having a much positive and productive actions towards this project. I am looking forward to the BQT developments and further improvements to have a good outcome.
Pages:
Jump to: