Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 98. (Read 42717 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How really it will be possible to compete with the large companies, for example with Bittrex? Whether developers have in general such purposes or it isn't necessary?
I think at them is paramount the important purpose exactly to become the independent platform with the interesting features thanks to which it will be possible to become competitors to eminent exchanges.
There was various Crypto exchange and trading platforms which are already available holding good will and trending in the crypto market but the more i feel with BQT should be a special highlight which would like to actually do understand the real advantage Huh
Activity: 434
How really it will be possible to compete with the large companies, for example with Bittrex? Whether developers have in general such purposes or it isn't necessary?
I think at them is paramount the important purpose exactly to become the independent platform with the interesting features thanks to which it will be possible to become competitors to eminent exchanges.
Activity: 574
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
Managing the project is obviously a great deal.Market price will effect their token price.& investors always looking for the price of token & they contribute to the big price project

Yes, managing and hosting a project is very pressure and not easy job. It takes many patients and skils to surpass the hardships and troubles that the project may encounter along the way. Thst is why every successful project in the market , behind a hardworking and patient team members and developers. The market unstable price makes project to attract investors because of cheap token price.

Yes, no question about this matter as long as the people who are responsible for this position is capable of doing such things that could help to sustain and grow the project here in crypto. We all know how close the competition right here, so its a big role for them to handle things appropriately.

No doubt about how the developer manage the project. They will not be in this level if it was not properly manage. I am confident that the team is capable and doing their best as they can just to achieve the goal though it is not that easy because of many competitors in crypto market. What best to do is do their best and stay active.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Managing the project is obviously a great deal.Market price will effect their token price.& investors always looking for the price of token & they contribute to the big price project

Yes, managing and hosting a project is very pressure and not easy job. It takes many patients and skils to surpass the hardships and troubles that the project may encounter along the way. Thst is why every successful project in the market , behind a hardworking and patient team members and developers. The market unstable price makes project to attract investors because of cheap token price.

Managing and hosting a project is a special skills which implies strong essence of personality that takes responsibility. Hardwork and perseverance are in need so that it would be able to get what is enough for them. We all know that in every project has capacity to acquire knowledge that possess.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11

Activity: 532
The development team of the project looks very busy in its development, But they should have to be more active and they need to provide each and every necessary update which is related to the project.
Well I am with you mate, I know that they are busy preparing everything but hopefully they can also give the thread little importance. They need to have atleast one team member to cater and answer all inquiries and questions from the community and the public.
Merit: 102
BQT is a social platform so how you socially playing your role during market crisis.Because if you want to be unique there should be lots of criteria & one of it is,how you maintain the market socially 
I don't think that this platform is somehow connected with the solution of problems with crisis in the market. But the project the will gain the popularity among traders, main objective of the creator, in it.
Hopefully the best of everything about this project. The market crisis as of now is manageable, and that's the spirit  people must know how to sway with wind to stay up and fucos. This project might be the answers and no one knows what will be the next economic wave but I wish the project will able to stand face all those things.
I also do believe in the great potential and capabilities of this project as a good crypto project in this community. Well, if they keep up the good performance they have then, the BQT will keep growing is name.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
BQT is a social platform so how you socially playing your role during market crisis.Because if you want to be unique there should be lots of criteria & one of it is,how you maintain the market socially 
I don't think that this platform is somehow connected with the solution of problems with crisis in the market. But the project the will gain the popularity among traders, main objective of the creator, in it.
Hopefully the best of everything about this project. The market crisis as of now is manageable, and that's the spirit  people must know how to sway with wind to stay up and fucos. This project might be the answers and no one knows what will be the next economic wave but I wish the project will able to stand face all those things.
Yes, Indeed. Actually, there are some unique features from the platform that making the project looks better. I hope they can bring such an opportunity to the users.
Yes, absolutely the platform have more unique features as compared to other platforms. That's why most of the investors are coming towards this platform from the other platforms.
Activity: 616
The development team of the project looks very busy in its development, But they should have to be more active and they need to provide each and every necessary update which is related to the project.
Agree,  the project is new and needs alot of preparation and efforts before they will meet there expectations. The group of developers might busy inside developments for the betterment of the project future.
Well, it is not actually new as you can see clearly on their roadmap in the website its stated that the project have been founded and created in the March 17 of 2018.
Activity: 560
Yes, Indeed. Actually, there are some unique features from the platform that making the project looks better. I hope they can bring such an opportunity to the users.
Activity: 504
I also do believe in the great potential and capabilities of this project as a good crypto project in this community. Well, if they keep up the good performance they have then, the BQT will keep growing is name.
Merit: 11
Activity: 532
Agree,  the project is new and needs alot of preparation and efforts before they will meet there expectations. The group of developers might busy inside developments for the betterment of the project future.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
BQT platform allows traders globally to negotiate their Crypto Asset trades directly interacting with each other and sharing their experience with the community.

Yeah! you got it. It is because everything is just manifistation of ideas that has been created with innovative person. It could be negotiated because this type of platform is really gives advantages to the investors as well as to the community that who needs a job because of especial needs.
Hopefully the goals and plans of this project will ease and able to address the current happenings of the  global traders. Project is promising. The advantages of this project after its success will be success for everyone who support and invested with this project.

Yes thats what we are looking for this project, to be able to get the best way towards the end and have a successful career. We know how determined those potential investors who contributed their trust with this project and also for those individuals that believes the credibility of this project. Hopefully they will be having a great opportunity for this in the crypto world.

The main goal is to achieve success until end. I think its not hard for the team to achieve it as long people such as the investors and supporters will continue to support and trust them. It has a big impact to the team to do their best to make the project successful. Hoping for more opportunities for this project that could help to the people and the community.
Activity: 434
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange

The team are very hands on. They give what is the best for the project it is because they have seen a quality on it. We all know that this project has it's own assurance that it will be more progressive than other way around. Though it is new but still improving for the best out of it.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Merit: 102
Activity: 294
There was more focus as we can observe $268.23 billion market is a huge metrics, their experts are keenly focusing by analyzing various memorandum dimensions and managing with right decisions as per advisers instructions.
Pages:
Jump to: