Pages:
Author

Topic: [BQX] Bitquence - Bounty Program - Earn BQX for Your Support - page 2. (Read 52968 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 253
BountyMarketCap
I confirm that i am received BQX for Twitter campaign. Price is very nice today Smiley
I am still holding my BQX. Thanks team for great reward

Congratulations sir. I also have earned my bounty distribution. I will also like you, will hold BQX until the end of this year. I have a feeling that later the price will soar. Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
I confirm that i am received BQX for Twitter campaign. Price is very nice today Smiley
I am still holding my BQX. Thanks team for great reward
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
BQX coin prices continue to rise  Grin Maybe BQX coins will be more valuable when it has entered a major exchange such as polonie, or bitrex,, Congratulations for those who still hold this coin..  Wink

Thanks team.. received BQX bounties
and lets see where the price trend ends.. i got only small amount, wont be selling soon
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Frankly, I did not expect such success from the company.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
i think this project will great with good team,
i see BQX price so awesome now, all partisipant get great payment
goodjob BQX team
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Change of wallet
Greetings Sir.
I write to apply for a change of my ETH wallet due to the loss of my private key.
My bounty details are as follows:
Bitcointalk name: MainIbem
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/AbuaMan011
Facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/madighi.ibem
Old ETH wallet address: 0x922C3CC33A51C7Ef5790e5aFA540519c02507521
New ETH wallet address: 0x1BaF4d642148F6FB07A1d1Ed5bA3763B4349208E
Thank you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
This BQX movement is interesting! Etherdelta is not a great exchange, but it already improves the exposure of BQX! What are the plans now? I think the bounty hunters already dumped their tokens, going forward is moon!
Im still holding my bounty tokens.

Very in pity the price has now dropped dramatically,  Grin Maybe later the price will go back up.. Unfortunately, I have already sold at low prices, If this coin is listed in big exchange maybe i will trade with this coin..

The coin overcame the psychological barrier of 1 dollar and part of the holders poured a coin, I also did it partially! In the future, I expect the price of a coin in the region of 8-10 dollars, I plan to keep it till now! Developers thank you so much for the quality company!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
Excellent performance in the exchange ... very good I am following I believe that it will go up even more
Activity: 910
Merit: 511
This BQX movement is interesting! Etherdelta is not a great exchange, but it already improves the exposure of BQX! What are the plans now? I think the bounty hunters already dumped their tokens, going forward is moon!

Very in pity the price has now dropped dramatically,  Grin Maybe later the price will go back up.. Unfortunately, I have already sold at low prices, If this coin is listed in big exchange maybe i will trade with this coin..

i waiting to check if is time to sell everything... let bitquence token times to rest a while.
Tomorrow exchanged Volume will be veri important
Activity: 742
Merit: 257

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
BQX price come down, it's a pity.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

I sold all my BQX 4 days back and now its rising from nowhere.. almost x5 now
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612

Why do you keep this coin, do you predict this coin will still continue to rise in price

Just like him, I kept mine. I don't predict I just knew the project is good that it could be more than $1 later.

how manny Gass(eth) needed to transfer this token on exchanger, can it send withoun fee

set the gas to 250k. the excess gas will be back to your account. and no you cant send the token without the gas.
if you are using myetherwallet. the gas is automatically set

I can't imagine myself using other than Myetherwallet. Mist was giving me hard time lately which I think everyone has also experienced this too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
how manny Gass(eth) needed to transfer this token on exchanger, can it send withoun fee

set the gas to 250k. the excess gas will be back to your account. and no you cant send the token without the gas.
if you are using myetherwallet. the gas is automatically set
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Why do you keep this coin, do you predict this coin will still continue to rise in price
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
BQX coin prices continue to rise  Grin Maybe BQX coins will be more valuable when it has entered a major exchange such as polonie, or bitrex,, Congratulations for those who still hold this coin..  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
When is it expected to enter other exchanges? Such as Bittrex
Activity: 722
Merit: 500
Thanks BQX team. I recieved my reward for participating in your bounty. Hodl it till being widely listed in different exchange platforms. So glad to support your project. wish you more success.
I'm glad for you, I did not feel sorry for myself in the bounty...So greatly increased the rate for the last week, a lot of bounty got the money?
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Thanks BQX team. I recieved my reward for participating in your bounty. Hodl it till being widely listed in different exchange platforms. So glad to support your project. wish you more success.
Pages:
Jump to: