Pages:
Author

Topic: [BQX] Bitquence - Bounty Program - Earn BQX for Your Support - page 3. (Read 52968 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I confirm I have received my BQX. Thank you very much to Bitquence for offering me the possibility to participate in my first signature campaign. Plus the reward was very generous !
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Thanks manager, Bitquence tokens received
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Received BQX for twitter, it's several $. Next time I'll choose only twitter bounty that requires >3500 or 5000 followers
Activity: 758
This BQX movement is interesting! Etherdelta is not a great exchange, but it already improves the exposure of BQX! What are the plans now? I think the bounty hunters already dumped their tokens, going forward is moon!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Thanks for the distribution, all the coins are received! I'm not going to sell yet, I think BQX has great prospects!
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
received my payment sir Smiley Smiley Smiley..thanks sir
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Thank you sir payment has come
Activity: 308
thanks sir jamal i receive my bounty tokens already , i just have a question , where can i sell the tokens and this token BQX is already in bittrex? thank you in advance for response.
not yet. you can sell BQX token in coinexchange.io.
thank you , i already sold my tokens.
Activity: 356
Merit: 101
Good company. Thank you sir for the payment. I thought that I would add less. Since only a minimum has been collected. And there were many participants.
Activity: 980
Merit: 101
"Bitquence" Another success project from Jamal, congratulation sir... It was really great time with Bitquence... I confirmed that couple of days ago i received my BQX token.. Thank you for payment anyway and good luck for this great project and awesome BQX Team... Wish it'll be shine the whole crypto world in future...Best of Luck... Smiley
Activity: 476
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
how manny Gass(eth) needed to transfer this token on exchanger, can it send withoun fee
no you cant sent from mew without fees last day i send  my BQX to coinexchange.io  with 0.002 eth bqx .
Activity: 490
how manny Gass(eth) needed to transfer this token on exchanger, can it send withoun fee
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
Thank you sir I have received a campaign gift, Good work
Activity: 364
Thanks for the reward, good Campaign!
Activity: 116
Thanks for the award. Good project. Good progress in the future. Wink
Activity: 323
Thanks, good work @jamal   I have confirmed received bounty in MEW
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
Thanks for the bounty reward!!
Activity: 406
thanks dev i receive payment .waiting list exchange bittrex or liqui
Activity: 434
Bitquence Bounties are being distributed..

Don't forget to confirm once you receive your payments
thank you very much dev i have recieved my bounty signature compaign .
Activity: 448
received rewards thank you

who knows
what is the value of BQX tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: