Pages:
Author

Topic: BR - page 18. (Read 83151 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 02:26:49 AM
Bulleon is not just another digital asset service, it will be a product combination with a massive amount of high skilled labor input.
#BULLEON #FINTECH #ICO #BLOCKCHAIN
Activity: 126
August 07, 2018, 01:14:20 AM
Being backed by an ever-growing team of highly experienced professionals and recruitment, Bulleon is not just another digital asset service, it will be a product combination with a massive amount of high skilled labor input. I'm so excited for the future of this project!
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
August 06, 2018, 09:35:45 PM
Too, BULLEON  TRADING PLATFORM protect our funds  with a cold storage system and we can also restrict access to our account by using biometric and two-factor authentication system.  BULLEON will be the future Crypto Trading Platform.
Activity: 112
August 06, 2018, 07:37:13 PM
Bulleon is created based on the combination and practice of products that are popular among investors but the uniqueness of the bulleon product lies in their platform. A product can be accessed via a smartphone and all products can be connected. All in one hand.
Activity: 42
August 06, 2018, 11:55:22 AM
One of the most promising projects out there with a strong team, amazing vision and revolutionary project . im glad to be a part of the BULLEON team . expectations are very high from this one , im sure results will be in flying colours
Activity: 238
August 06, 2018, 07:30:06 AM
The Bulleon is awesome project with strong team and very interesting themes: trading platform, international debit cards, iOS & android app, cloud mining and others. Really attractive project.
August 06, 2018, 04:10:12 AM
Bulleon’s no-fees and low entry point service is a perfect tonic for the next global economic boom for all the world’s population. Small budget investors, seasoned investors, moneybags, everyone can reap the benefits of the Blockchain revolution.
August 06, 2018, 12:24:32 AM
What i like in BULLEON is the ONE-TIME AND QUARTERLY DIVIDENDS : BULLEON  undertakes to transfer 40% of the company distributable profit to the dividends distribution smart-contract on a quarterly basis.  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 10:46:50 PM

Bulleon -- Valuable, Fast, Safe, and Affordable. Published on the Ethereum ecosystem, it's smart contract written in the Solidity programming language that is open sourced.
The project will be compatible with most crypto-service providers and exchanges. The tokenization of this project will allow investors to be part of the structure
by allowing input of it's future of the project thru voting. Visit links below for more info:

https://twitter.com/Bulleon_net

August 05, 2018, 09:36:19 PM
Did you missed the bitcoin train few years ago? Now's your chance to join the Bulleon token project before it's too late. It will become the leading Cryptocurrency Exchange in the world.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
August 05, 2018, 03:03:42 PM
Universal digital active sphere Bullion, provides users with everyday services that will greatly facilitate online business, as well as Bulleon may become unique in the crypto market!
Activity: 112
August 05, 2018, 01:59:48 PM
I have seen the latest video on Bulleon and I was very impressed with the video. the video was made very interesting.
August 05, 2018, 10:46:01 AM
Why i love this project ? Because of the BULLEON INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD : Bulleon card works online, offline and internationally, making it simple for customers to use at millions of businesses around the world. Convert your Bulleons and other cryptocurrencies into fiat whenever you need.

That's why i give all my support for this campaign.

Keep going BULLEON Team.
I agree, that he has had some wrong calls recently. But the fact he said phase 10, 1 Bulleon would be worth around $50, and in fact .1eth is about $50 right now gives me hope
August 05, 2018, 10:41:10 AM
With #Bulleon International Debit Card, everyone can harness the power of Blockchains for travels and other transactions by enjoying access to multiple virtual currencies across different Blockchains. This excites me the most!
August 05, 2018, 10:06:27 AM
Why i love this project ? Because of the BULLEON INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD : Bulleon card works online, offline and internationally, making it simple for customers to use at millions of businesses around the world. Convert your Bulleons and other cryptocurrencies into fiat whenever you need.

That's why i give all my support for this campaign.

Keep going BULLEON Team.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 05, 2018, 05:52:44 AM
This will be one of the great projects ever created! Kudos to the team behind this awesome project!
August 05, 2018, 04:16:02 AM
Bulleon is distributing the power and opportunities regardless of the size of contribution from investors. inviting all the investors to participate in the initial stages of the ICO. It is an opportunity to make higher ROI regardless of the investment you seed in the project.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 02:53:59 PM
A great project and I expect its high growth and I hope to grow more and more and watch the currency on all platforms
August 04, 2018, 12:13:59 PM
This is very promising project! Fully integrated solution will give an interactive view of all Bulleons services and instruments. I think this might be the future and that they provide with digital assets is much more interesting than other ICO-s.
Bulleon a great ICO ~
Yes. I agree. The marketing team of Bulleon is continuously looking for solutions and ways to market Bulleon to the mainstream
Activity: 31
August 04, 2018, 08:29:29 AM
This is very promising project! Fully integrated solution will give an interactive view of all Bulleons services and instruments. I think this might be the future and that they provide with digital assets is much more interesting than other ICO-s.
Bulleon a great ICO ~
Pages:
Jump to: