Pages:
Author

Topic: BR - page 19. (Read 83151 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 03:02:54 AM
Bulleon will revolutionize the way of financial transactions. Excited for this project to have its full blast!
brand new
Activity: 0
July 20, 2018, 08:16:12 PM
Hi fеllоws. Hорe уou dеteсt рrеttу rеsоurсеs tо dеvеlор уour busіness! Irrерroасhаblе аctivitу, рrettу goоd аpрroaсh, сognіzаnt busіnеss.
Activity: 42
August 03, 2018, 11:45:44 AM
Hi admin. I have a question for you.
Is the referral program still valid today?
And for airdrop whether it is finished or still continue?
No, but you can join bounty program, and earn more tokens. Also participate in referral program and earn ETH. More information on website
Activity: 119
August 03, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
Hi admin. I have a question for you.
Is the referral program still valid today?
And for airdrop whether it is finished or still continue?
Activity: 112
August 03, 2018, 10:54:15 AM
I read bulleon products and also read opinions from various experts on the website reviews they believe that the product will be successful and accepted in the market.
which is my concern is why bulleon implements a very high price in phase 10?
#BULLEON #FINTECH #ICO #BLOCKCHAIN
August 03, 2018, 08:42:06 AM
BULLEON will not limit its potential to the cryptocurrency space but will innovate and organically position itself where there is demand in terms of other products and services on the Blockchain.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 03, 2018, 05:39:00 AM
Bulleon is a Universal digital asset platform, which is also aimed at building a strong, concept-driven currency that offers the chance to see profits and gains considerably snappier and can take benefits out more effortlessly.
August 03, 2018, 05:35:38 AM
With this team and platform, Bulleon will be the next generation crypto currency and revolutionize the community as a whole!
Activity: 6
August 03, 2018, 05:17:27 AM
This is one of the most awesome token projects out there especially that it is from Estonia which ranks 3rd on cyber-technology worldwide. I am grateful and honored to be one of the first investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 03:23:52 AM
The market requires a platform that has features such as:digital asset exchange, peer-to-peer lending, cloud mining, biometric authentication as well debit card transactions from all over the world and Bulleon offers all that, integrated in Bulleon's platform.
This is a project with huge potential. Their vision is fantastic and well backed with a equally good team!
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
August 02, 2018, 04:08:17 PM
One of the most inspiring and promising project for near future. High infrastructure technology  in addition addicted, talented  team can make difference.
August 02, 2018, 11:29:35 AM
Bulleon team is very fast and built a good platform that consist of many tools to solve present problems and provide user friendly platform to solve financial problems
Bulleon is new concept, new digital asset platform which is building a strong concept-driven currency Bulleon is a great project and someday you will be proud of investing in Bulleon
brand new
Activity: 0
August 02, 2018, 11:01:23 AM
Bulleon team is very fast and built a good platform that consist of many tools to solve present problems and provide user friendly platform to solve financial problems
August 02, 2018, 10:33:39 AM
the Bulleon team looks very compact and this makes me confident that the product being developed will be successful
Activity: 28
August 02, 2018, 08:33:29 AM
bulleon is an interesting project with great concept !!!
August 02, 2018, 05:52:46 AM

The concept of Bulleon is a safe, user-friendly, clear and attractive digital asset service that will allow users to navigate the crypto world seamlessly.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 03:19:28 AM
Imagine making some fiat profits trading altcoins and paying for groceries using the profits you made by putting it on your Bulleon debit card with one single click. You won't need to withdraw your profits to your bank account anymore. Bulleon makes it all happen in one single place. #BULLEON #FINTECH #ICO #BLOCKCHAIN
Activity: 119
August 01, 2018, 11:21:34 PM
Hey guys ... If you feel interested in the Bulleon project, you will immediately participate in the ICO. Because with you participating in the ICO it will be a + value for the development of the Bulleon platform.
I really hope that this project will be successful with full support from the community.

Take the step now rather than regret it later.
August 01, 2018, 12:18:10 PM
one of my favorite products from bulleon is mining
August 01, 2018, 12:11:24 PM
BULLEON has very good news for BUL token owners, because it offers one-time and quarterly dividends. This feature makes this project even more attractive for investors and "hodlers". Dividends will be sent to those addresses, whose BUL token ownership will be proved by blockchain snapshot.
The Purposes of the Bulleon products are offering the end users with the regular digital asset regarding services from the one place. With the Bulleon, you can earn money and it offers the favorable terms to the users
Pages:
Jump to: