Pages:
Author

Topic: BR - page 40. (Read 83151 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 06:20:41 AM
bulleon great company I'm happy to deal with! The purpose of the product is to provide end users with services related to daily digital assets!it's convenient!
Activity: 126
May 22, 2018, 02:21:39 PM
Bulleon is in the first stage of its 10-phase trajectory: Preparing a transparent structure and
commercial activity. The present focus is on expanding the expertise by recruiting skilled
experts and employees and completing the marketing and planning steps.

Amazing
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
May 22, 2018, 06:13:04 AM
Hard Cap is - ?
Activity: 125
May 21, 2018, 08:25:36 AM
It is just 7m tokens. Dont lose your chance. Get rich in the future!
Activity: 238
May 21, 2018, 04:52:06 AM
What is important, is that Bulleon is a Universal digital asset platform, which is also aimed at building a strong, concept-driven currency that offers the chance to see profits and gains considerably snappier and can take benefits out more effortlessly.
I think, this should lead to huge success.
Activity: 125
May 20, 2018, 08:28:03 AM
Hello, I have a question, when is this airdrop will be end?
Activity: 23
May 20, 2018, 06:06:35 AM
With Bulleon you get the user-friendly tools you need to handle all of your digital resource needs and navigate the crypto world easily - by focusing on your business requirements.
Activity: 266
May 20, 2018, 05:59:18 AM
Very exciting project and detailed information, no wonder they got such a high score on ico bench. Will be added to my ico following list. Was there a private pre sale prior to the information provided ?
Activity: 121
May 19, 2018, 07:30:52 PM
Development Idea: Develop a secure way for people who die with assets on your platform to leave their crypto to others in a will. Today, someone could will their crypto to another person but that would require leaving detailed instructions on how to access it which would pose many problems.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 05:07:53 PM
Hi!

Very Interesting Project! Currently this project able to achieve top 5 ICO ranking in ICO Bench site! This has a futurable concept. Hope this project will become a success in near future!

thanks
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 11:18:02 AM
first: I like the project. Great potential. Secondly: Will BLN be traded on an exchange?
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 10:39:35 AM
Great!  What dividend will pay to the smallest 75% of your wallet holders?  Is it still zero?
Activity: 126
May 19, 2018, 10:16:08 AM
As a share-like token, Bulleon highly regards the owners of the token. The success does not belong to Bulleon board
members only; it is shared among the investors by sharing profit and dividends
brand new
Activity: 0
May 06, 2018, 09:00:43 PM
will you make a bounty program to promote the ICO ?

and the free trezor, will the participant need to invest in the ICO or just to register?
Bounty program is already running.
You do not have to invest to participate in the competition.

since the ICO is already running, can i know how much the ICO already raised?
and will be there any soft cap or no matter how much the ICO raised you will continue the project?
Currently, only a really small group of crypto-community know about Bulleon, the actual advertising campaign has not yet started, even though the ICO is already running. We will launch a large-scale advertising campaign within the next 1-2 weeks. Thus, the current funds collected are not relevant. However, the current accumulated funds are 4,5ETH.

There is no soft cap. Hard cap is 1,060,009ETH, sounds impossible, that's why we have a smart-contract function that can burn BLN inside the ICO-contract. The project is constantly being developed, including during the ICO. Somebody have already been called for by a "the world's longest ICO", because the ICO is not a time limited. However, the scale of the project is so massive, that it is impossible to set a precise timetable, so we ended up with a non-time-limited solution.
Activity: 3
May 18, 2018, 03:51:20 PM
The Bulleon Universal digital asset platform, with is user friendly interface is certainly going to make like easy for every one of us. With this platform the usual difficult activity of navigating the crypto world will be just like a walk in the park. The sky is just a stepping stone for this brilliant project's. Keep up the good work guys.
Activity: 2
May 18, 2018, 02:51:13 PM
The project sounds to be an interesting and something which is little unusual where community can enjoy and at the same time earn some money. The website seems to be simple yet meaningful.Hopefully this will be awesome project and the team will finds its success without any doubt.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 06:39:00 AM
Hello!
The Bulleon Universal digital asset platform, with is user friendly interface is certainly going to make like easy for every one of us. With this platform the usual difficult activity of navigating the crypto world will be just like a walk in the park.
I have been working on ICO for 4 months and rarely met such strong projects as Bulleon, I think he can blow up the market with his ideas and a strong team, then what offers us the ICO looks very promising for Bountyhanters, so I advise you to join!
Activity: 39
May 18, 2018, 12:41:48 AM
Currently, only a really small group of crypto-community know about Bulleon, the actual advertising campaign has not yet started, even though the ICO is already running. We will launch a large-scale advertising campaign within the next 1-2 weeks. Thus, the current funds collected are not relevant. However, the current accumulated funds are 4,5ETH.

There is no soft cap. Hard cap is 1,060,009ETH, sounds impossible, that's why we have a smart-contract function that can burn BLN inside the ICO-contract. The project is constantly being developed, including during the ICO. Somebody have already been called for by a "the world's longest ICO", because the ICO is not a time limited. However, the scale of the project is so massive, that it is impossible to set a precise timetable, so we ended up with a non-time-limited solution.
The company found its place among all the competitors! I'm sure the company will show good results for ICO! Company with an innovative approach, a very interesting road map! I am so glad to belong of part this project. Hopefully there are many people to invest too, because your rating it's so nice. Wish we luck good people always success for this project.

hopefully many investors can support this project. and we support this project with the community in order to quickly achieve the planned targets.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 09:58:13 PM
Determination + Faith + Diligence + Hope = SUCCESS

Project becomes profitable when wisdom take the lead and not money.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 17, 2018, 12:59:40 PM
Reserved for future updates
Pages:
Jump to: