Pages:
Author

Topic: BR - page 41. (Read 83151 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 12:30:30 PM
Currently, only a really small group of crypto-community know about Bulleon, the actual advertising campaign has not yet started, even though the ICO is already running. We will launch a large-scale advertising campaign within the next 1-2 weeks. Thus, the current funds collected are not relevant. However, the current accumulated funds are 4,5ETH.

There is no soft cap. Hard cap is 1,060,009ETH, sounds impossible, that's why we have a smart-contract function that can burn BLN inside the ICO-contract. The project is constantly being developed, including during the ICO. Somebody have already been called for by a "the world's longest ICO", because the ICO is not a time limited. However, the scale of the project is so massive, that it is impossible to set a precise timetable, so we ended up with a non-time-limited solution.
The company found its place among all the competitors! I'm sure the company will show good results for ICO! Company with an innovative approach, a very interesting road map! I am so glad to belong of part this project. Hopefully there are many people to invest too, because your rating it's so nice. Wish we luck good people always success for this project.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 05:36:27 AM
Bulleon looks solid, besides the attraction of their all-in-one digital cryptocurrency service that solves money transfer problems in terms of speed, security and extra costs, and the added value of a token exchange platform, they offer merchant services for e-commerce business. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 5
May 17, 2018, 04:52:23 AM
Activity: 238
May 16, 2018, 07:57:39 AM
Bulleon is not just another digital asset service, it will be a product combined with a massive amount of high skilled labour input.
Yes, I like it...
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
May 16, 2018, 07:42:11 AM
ICO Bulleon estimates from experts, which range from 4.0 to 5.0, clearly tell us that professionals are confident in the project and consider it to be quite promising.
Activity: 126
May 16, 2018, 05:50:26 AM
With Bulleon’s industrial cloud mining setup, everyone can now buy hash power and start mining quickly, instead of waiting for the delivery of solo mining hardware which could waste valuable resources.
Activity: 12
May 15, 2018, 05:34:06 AM
Hi,  your project looks very interesting. I am thinking even to work with you for translations or customer services

I will submit my details for that purpose. Let's rock  guys!!!

My Twitter  BitcoinMakerr
Teleg  BitcoinTodays
May 15, 2018, 05:03:21 AM
With Bulleon International Debit Card, everyone can harness the power of Blockchains for travels and other transactions by enjoying access to multiple virtual currencies across different Blockchains.
Activity: 131
May 14, 2018, 05:27:07 PM
Bulleon as a digital asset tokens will allows members to pay for other tokens on the platform.
Activity: 294
May 14, 2018, 02:58:40 PM
Bulleon as a currency is a shareholder’s certificate with voting rights and the right to receive dividends from Bulleon’s operating income. Our strategy to make Bulleon mighty and respectable is simple and unique on the crypto-market.Very interesting project.
May 14, 2018, 06:22:51 AM
Bulleon give owners control over their money without compromising on convenience.
Therefore, a token that was not only a store of value as a cryptocurrency, but also a means to be part of the Bulleon team; sharing dividends, profit-shares and voting rights to the owners
of Bulleon was imminent.
copper member
Activity: 252
May 13, 2018, 08:20:29 PM
Most of the current ISOs have a private sale. Most tokens are sold to investors with a huge amount of funds at a price that is lower than expected
cost basically ICO. Bulleon took
method of financing smaller investors in the early stages.
While most other ISOs sell their cheap tokens to large investors. A good approach. I like it.
May 13, 2018, 08:05:06 AM
 Bulleon will provide customer user-friendly tools to satisfy his all the digital resource needs and help comfortably navigate the crypto world. The customer only needs to focus on his own business, not its technical difficulties.
Activity: 52
May 12, 2018, 03:04:50 PM
The only thing I would suggest is not to do 10 phases, but more. For example, 15 or even more
Activity: 266
May 12, 2018, 12:37:09 PM
every person out there that can be reach will never regret to invest trust with this highly recommended worked of all reliable person behind and continually working for making it better and better. #BCharity.io
brand new
Activity: 0
May 11, 2018, 09:07:33 AM
This is awesome giveaway
brand new
Activity: 0
May 12, 2018, 09:13:19 AM
May 12, 2018, 07:09:28 AM
Bulleon has enabled the smaller investor to participate in the early stages. While most other ICOs sell their cheapest shares/tokens to the major investors, venture capitals, and angels, Bulleon has a vision of decentralization of tokens. Tokens are available to anyone willing to participate in early phase funding
May 12, 2018, 07:06:28 AM
Bulleon is backed by an ever-growing team of highly experienced professionals, at present
there are 12 seasoned veterans working on the project
Activity: 54
May 12, 2018, 05:13:49 AM
Very Potential project. What is your total supply. and what is the token price in ICO
Pages:
Jump to: