Pages:
Author

Topic: BR - page 66. (Read 83151 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 11:23:31 AM
Bulleon ICO will offer 96% of our total Bulleon supply in a total of 10 phases, and each phase will contain 760,000BLN for a fixed price. All funds raised at the development stage will be re-invested into further development, expansion, and promotion of the Bulleon guaranteeing a quicker growth rate and increased popularity.

What remains to be seen is how the team will be able to make it a success, however, these days they are adding more trusted and prominent individuals, which I hope can help their growth and take it to the next level!
What kind of people are they? I did not see the news about the new members of the team. Can you provide a link about this so that we can be acquainted with it?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 31, 2018, 07:12:33 AM
BULLEON financial management undertakes to transfer 40% of the company distributable profit to the dividends distribution smart-contract on a quarterly basis.

Is it true. If so what will happen to Bulleon in the future. What will be more developed?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 06:31:24 PM
Will the card be affiliated with mastercard or visa?
Activity: 42
August 30, 2018, 12:01:22 PM
So those 365 Promo Token are worthless to me as long as I'm not able to send them to the DEX address. I tried several different ways to make those token show up in my MEW or MetaMask Tokenlist but I could not manage it. I have them visible on my etherscan list but can't send from there. For me this promo didn't work. I wish the Bulleon team all the best, but for now I'm not convinced.
I have now .2 eth..although it wont show up until you add the contract address..i just send the 365 token to contract promo add..btw if you are using metamask it will give you error when you add it.. used mew
Activity: 68
August 30, 2018, 07:50:19 AM
So those 365 Promo Token are worthless to me as long as I'm not able to send them to the DEX address. I tried several different ways to make those token show up in my MEW or MetaMask Tokenlist but I could not manage it. I have them visible on my etherscan list but can't send from there. For me this promo didn't work. I wish the Bulleon team all the best, but for now I'm not convinced.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
August 30, 2018, 07:25:01 AM
Boulleon promo tokens swap 1 to 1 per Bulleon tokens? And what about last year's tokens Boulleon? They do not need to be exchanged?
Where does this change one to one? Having sent the 365 BULLEON PROMO, I received the 0.10 BUL. This is just an advertising campaign, to increase interest in the project.

Strange, I'm for sending 365 Bulleon Promo received 3.14 token Bulleon. I wonder why such a difference between quantities, can they generate the number of tokens by accident?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
August 29, 2018, 04:14:50 PM
I see the project and like the idea and the design of the site, and the rankings of reliability, but the author of the topic was denied, did not pass confidence, what happened?
August 29, 2018, 11:22:48 AM
What is the cost of getting the international bulleon debit card? Is this only for bulleon holders?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 28, 2018, 03:15:09 PM
Boulleon promo tokens swap 1 to 1 per Bulleon tokens? And what about last year's tokens Boulleon? They do not need to be exchanged?
Where does this change one to one? Having sent the 365 BULLEON PROMO, I received the 0.10 BUL. This is just an advertising campaign, to increase interest in the project.

Well that makes sense which is why I got some of it. I did see some tokens in my account 14 hours ago. They certainly got my curiosity but I'm not sure if it will also get the attention of some people who they spam. Is the token really have value? It looks like they are abusing the spamming method in blockchain but they must have paid huge amount of ETH by doing it.
Apparently, there are many projects today. It's much harder to earn the attention of the audience.  And so the teams have to use smartness, to expand the marketing company. I do not think that this is bad, the more painful they spend their means. And this, perhaps, means serious intentions.
Activity: 196
March 12, 2018, 03:43:37 PM
Bulleon is not just a cryptocurrency, it is a financial instrument and it will be a product with a massive amount of work involved.
Bulleon is compatible with most crypto-service providers and exchanges.
August 28, 2018, 12:00:26 PM
hello i receveid also promo tokens that i can see in ethplorer but when i connect to my wallet i don't find them there to send them back like explain on website is there a solution
You can add Bulleon Promo token contract address:
0xD4DE05944572D142fBf70F3f010891A35AC15188
Token symbol: BULLEON PROMO
Decimals of Precision: 18
Activity: 24
March 12, 2018, 03:37:35 PM
Oh no, another global universal cryptocurrency revolution  Shocked
Third for today I've seen, and I've just joined the community  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
August 28, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

Well that makes sense which is why I got some of it. I did see some tokens in my account 14 hours ago. They certainly got my curiosity but I'm not sure if it will also get the attention of some people who they spam. Is the token really have value? It looks like they are abusing the spamming method in blockchain but they must have paid huge amount of ETH by doing it.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 03:07:22 PM
Very interesting projects love it. Join us and spread the words about Bulleon. I wsh you sucess. Im engaged in Bulleon and i think its a very big and innovative projekt. All the functionalities of the app are great for me . Its an allrounder!!! Im excited. The team are profis
August 28, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

Thank you for clarifying. Judging by these figures, the exchange is comparable to the cost of gas.

And who can answer the second question about the old Bulleon tokens received by airdrop in 2017?
Activity: 75
March 12, 2018, 02:40:17 PM
Bulleon is a universal Digital asset Sphere, it is designed to serve the most common asset related commercial and e-services.....
Great project and the development of crypto currency and strong platform hope we will success
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 28, 2018, 07:24:34 AM
Activity: 141
March 11, 2018, 10:31:16 PM
Hi,
Bulleon is great and the best investment I can consider. we need to protect it and we need to support it. This is for the sake of humanity as it is going to remove the poverty.
Thanks
August 28, 2018, 07:09:37 AM
Activity: 141
March 11, 2018, 10:26:17 PM
Hi,
The best thing we should do now is to protect the bitcoins and other digital cryptocurrencies as there are new threats like hacking the wallets.

We need more secure Wallets.
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: