Pages:
Author

Topic: BR - page 67. (Read 83151 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 28, 2018, 06:25:42 AM
hello i receveid also promo tokens that i can see in ethplorer but when i connect to my wallet i don't find them there to send them back like explain on website is there a solution
You, in the beginning, should add this promo token to your wallet.
Contract:   0xD4DE05944572D142fBf70F3f010891A35AC15188
Symbol:   BULLEON
Decimals:   18
This information is in ethplorer.io , if you click on the name Bulleon Promo Token.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 04:20:35 PM
The initiative of a universal digital asset is certainly going to change the cryptocurrency world in a positive way. This project is a game changer.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 11:59:11 PM
BULLEON SIMPLICITY AND EASE OF TRADING
BULLEON CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING PLATFORM
User-friendly interface and competitive rates.

SIMPLICITY AND EASE OF TRADING
For your convenience we will create a trading platform where placing an order is simple and quick. You will always be informed of the latest changes to the cryptocurrency market.

RELIABLE PROTECTION OF FUNDS
To protect your funds our platform will use a cold storage system. You may also restrict access to your account by using biometric and two-factor authentication system.

AFFILIATE PROGRAM
Earn with Bulleon! Offer favorable terms to your customers and make a profit!

#BULLEON #FINTECH#ICO #BLOCKCHAIN https://bulleon.io/

The trading platform is located at bulleon.io?
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
August 27, 2018, 04:02:07 PM
Hey. I just received the Bulleon Promo Token. How can I use this as my advantage? I do not want to miss this, if there is such an opportunity.
Thanks

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's all right, I realized what to do. Wink
March 10, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
The best project around in a while. I wish this project good success
Activity: 42
August 18, 2018, 05:43:33 AM
Will the ico continue till all the phases are complete and tokens get sold out or is there a certain time frame?
March 10, 2018, 05:36:02 PM
It will be great in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are made more stable so that the negative talk about them are reduced. The negative talk about cryptos is definitely the leading reason that hinders more crypto growth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
August 17, 2018, 08:04:39 PM
Team Bulleon,

Several weeks ago, i asked if uou have french whitepaper ? I didn't see any answer. Can you tell me if now you have one or not ?

Thanks a lot.
Activity: 9
March 10, 2018, 04:21:15 PM
Great looking project can't wait for it to all roll out!!!
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 03:01:20 AM
Bulleon A new algorithm requires just 1% of nodes to be “honest”, so it leaves no chance for the attacker to subjugate the whole network, as it would be needed to control 99% of blockchain nodes.

“Independent observer nodes” will be observing the chain 24/7 and detect all the vulnerabilities when the message appears.

With the implementation of this new algorithm, Ethereum blockchain could become the most secure public blockchain in the world.
Activity: 28
March 10, 2018, 06:54:22 AM
I'm registering right away. I want to hardware wallet.
Bulleon project will produce amazing results and enjoy huge support across the globe.
Activity: 119
August 14, 2018, 06:39:06 AM
The Bulleon platform provides end-users with the everyday digital asset related services from a single place. This universal digital asset platform is built on the cutting-edge Ethereum blockchain technology and a team of skilled programmers and developers. The services rendered by this platform will efficiently facilitate digital transactions that are carried out in financial sectors. This platform aims to provide the users with a wide range of services and instruments in order to conveniently satisfy all of the necessities that are required to navigate through the entire cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 24
March 09, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
Come in reliable exchange sites to serve people.
August 13, 2018, 07:12:02 PM
I have been following the development of this astounding Bulleon project and I am really impressed at what the team is doing, they are showing they are here to make a difference. With the professionalism with which they are executing each stage of development, I am fully convinced this project is going to be sucessful and one that will raise the bar.
Activity: 12
March 08, 2018, 09:00:03 PM
I can't believe they are doing this, keep it up. This is an interesting project
Activity: 518
Merit: 253
August 11, 2018, 09:24:26 PM
Today still a very good new rating on Icobliss.  I'm more and more impressed with Bulleon.
Are you serious? I'm sure you are a clone account from Bulleon or a spammer because you don't know that This account has been marked by DT member as someone who is a fraud or spammer.
March 08, 2018, 11:10:22 AM
Bulleon is not new to the system, they are already occupying a good position in the crypto trade market.. I know they came back for another campaigne to become stronger and better. Keep up the good work guys.
Activity: 119
August 06, 2018, 11:06:30 PM
ICOBench has rated Bulleon 4.8 / 5 which is by far the highest rating we have come across, over 6 different ICO sites have all rated reviews of Bulleon about 4 stars. The Bullleon consists of a team of 15 people including advisors. Whitepaper is fantastic. The ICO of this project is considered to be the best ICOs to invest due to its ability to build upon value proposition of Ethereum blockchain technology with respect to security, privacy, and wealth creation.

The value of this token does seem extremely high but it's kind of makes sense as there's just under 8M total supply which is not a lot, meaning there is more demand for the tokens.

We should promote this whole world of Bulleon platforms.
Activity: 141
March 07, 2018, 12:44:05 AM
Hi,

Bitcoin is great LOL as it is adding lots of zeros year by year. This is unstoppable now, we need to protect it and we need to support it. This is for the sake of humanity as it is going to remove the poverty from this planet.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 42
July 25, 2018, 10:46:43 AM
Have read your roadmap, smart contracts on what platform? ethereum? or your own blockhain. Sorry dont have time to go through

Hi. I heard that you are interested in Blockchain related ICO. I think Bulleon ICO is worth your attention. It is still on a early funding stage, but has a lot of potential (which will guarantee a significant ROI to the investment).  Bulleon is rated 4.4/5 by ICObench Blockchain experts. Check out their Whitepaper on ICO website: http://bulleon.io
Pages:
Jump to: