Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉 Brainboss Escrow & Managerial Service 👈 [ANN - Signature & Bounty] 💻🖥️💻 - page 10. (Read 27372 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 2
Wow! I am very proud to see this that you're now a CM. I believe you will do a justifiable and great work managing the 777coin and Bitvest campaigns. Great and Intelligent  man! The sky is just your starting point. How much you  worked hard to get to this stage I know that and I also know you are experienced to handle any bounty or signature campaign in your table..
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

My plan if I can rank up to sr. member I will definitely apply to bitvest again.
Looks Like your Plan will never Happen because @CryptopreneurBranboss Has removing the Neg Trust accounts now.

Bumping this Thread for the Best manager we have and to Promote His Good attitude in Managerial Job , Hire This man if you are
looking for successful and worth paying Advertising here in Forum.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
You are a great manager and known to be a good manager in this forum, go ahead and keep it.
May Mr. CryptopreneurBrainboss be healthy and always be blessed by God.
Agree it has been some time already this guy does not change and remain humble despite having the highest rank of bitcointalk together with other legendary users. Hopefully this guys will continue to being down to earth and remain good and accomodating bounty manager. I think he is one very easy to approach via PM bounty manager and glad to have that kind of positive attitude. Good campaigns are only being managed by good bounty managers like this guy and @Hhampuz as well.

My plan if I can rank up to sr. member I will definitely apply to bitvest again.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
You are a great manager and known to be a good manager in this forum, go ahead and keep it.
May Mr. CryptopreneurBrainboss be healthy and always be blessed by God.
Activity: 336
Merit: 16
This manager is one of the most trustworthy signature campaign and bounty manager on this forum, check his ongoing and past portfolios, contact him for your project marketing and you will be amazed at his quality management and result oriented pattern of work.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
I have different feeling about Nigeria because first I was really fan of their soccer team as they was very good but they lost this all but now I am really big fan of @CryptopreneurBrainboss
CryptopreneurBrainboss is not only a legend for Bitcointalk but also a Lenend for Nigerian people.  Although I'm not Nigerian, I like CryptopreneurBrainboss because he is a beacon for the Nigerian bitcointalk community. Below is an example of his helping mentality.
Nigerian Bitcointalk Community Hangout..

What more can I say about CryptopreneurBrainboss's campaign management, of which he must be a good manager because he has a lot of experienced. I think there is no doubt about it. Reading the comments above will make the idea more clear about him.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
Nigerian people are very creative. I am confused why in Africa there are rarely countries that allow bitcoin.
But in Nigeria, the development of Cryptocurrency is growing rapidly, amazed the Nigerians

Yes we are!!!

I m glad seeing that he is from Nigeria and his well respected and trusted in the forum so we have his supports all over, in fat being creative is like under statements. You can call it super creative 😜.
I have different feeling about Nigeria because first I was really fan of their soccer team as they was very good but they lost this all but now I am really big fan of @CryptopreneurBrainboss because working with him for very long time every time when I need his help he reply very positively really great campaign manager but more good human because he done many time good for me even this was not his duty just because of him I am staying in this campaign because just love to work with him.
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
Your name here in the forum really sounded great and many do love your skills ans attitude as a member of the forum and as a bounty manager. I wish I can join in one of your projects in the future. I know you can build and promote good projects here. Joining bounty projects should be worth it if it will come from the reputable bounty manager like @CryptopreneurBrainboss!

For you to partake in his projects you can go to the Bounty sections or he's profile to see some recent project he is currently running.

That is the best way I easily found out any project being managed by a reputable manager on the forum.

Nigerian people are very creative. I am confused why in Africa there are rarely countries that allow bitcoin.
But in Nigeria, the development of Cryptocurrency is growing rapidly, amazed the Nigerians

Yes we are!!!

I m glad seeing that he is from Nigeria and his well respected and trusted in the forum so we have his supports all over, in fat being creative is like under statements. You can call it super creative .

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 112
Merit: 62
Your name here in the forum really sounded great and many do love your skills ans attitude as a member of the forum and as a bounty manager. I wish I can join in one of your projects in the future. I know you can build and promote good projects here. Joining bounty projects should be worth it if it will come from the reputable bounty manager like @CryptopreneurBrainboss!
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
I believe in you. I've been following you for a long time. Your working capacity is excellent. With what I have seen and read about you, I respect you and respect your ability to provide an astute and reasonable service to whatever project you manage.
Activity: 840
Merit: 102
I’m grateful that there are still generous people like you. In your country, Nigeria, you much an admirer, in your neighborhood.
I know that. Because in this forum you behave very well as a high-end manager. And once again, I’m grateful there are still people as good as you.
Besides being generous, you are a very smart manager; you are very suitable to hold the title of manager. When projects know how you work,
they will surely vie to use your services. Keep working and God bless you!
Activity: 336
Merit: 16
One of the most intelligent smart bounty manager have hard lots about you, looking forward to work with you in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
For those projects and companies who are looking for a manager, CryptopreneurBrainboss should be your pick.

He's a professional and approachable person. I'm sure he'll contribute well to your companies so hire him. I'm happy that I'm part of his campaign that he's managing. You're in good hands with him.

smiles,
Idioms " it is only the beautiful tree that got attracted by the axe-men".
His Good work will forever got attracted by people in the forum hire him the more.

I Stand for CryptopreneurBrainboss as we are creative. Truly the great Son Of Africa
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
Cryptoprenuerbrainboss is a trustable person, I have multiple of time used his exchange service and his promptness is out of this world, this guy must put service ahead of everything he does, no stories always business as it should be, he is hardworking like he runs on horsepower and if quality campaign manager is your speck then this guy is right for you.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
For those projects and companies who are looking for a manager, CryptopreneurBrainboss should be your pick.

He's a professional and approachable person. I'm sure he'll contribute well to your companies so hire him. I'm happy that I'm part of his campaign that he's managing. You're in good hands with him.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I miss your campaign to participate because you are a good manager Mr. CryptopreneurBrainboss I wish you well  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 57
Manager with heart of Gold. Your good work will keep you going, don't give up as the Lord is your strength. Sorry as I have lots of restrictions to participate in any project but I have read many projects you promoted they all did well and this is to say you put more effort making research about a project before you could introduce it to your people in reducing scam projects.

As well i found your details somewhere as trusted manager where I was reading updates.
Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5292805

From all indication, he has been an outstanding manager. Mr Brainboss should keep the fire burning. More grease to the elbows of integrity managers and forum members.
You are very correct I have being following up with brainboss campaigns for some time now, and each time he keep delivering quality and update campaign management. Looking forward to work with him again in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 2563
LE ☮︎ Halving es la purga
Well, there are still a few days for this year to end, but it's time to start reflecting on this difficult year in the different areas... so in relation to the forum and with this of the world of signatures, you gave me the first opportunity in a campaign, thank you.

Everything worked perfectly in relation to the campaign, I want to add myself to such good previous comments and recommend your skills as MS.

G.B.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
Manager with heart of Gold. Your good work will keep you going, don't give up as the Lord is your strength. Sorry as I have lots of restrictions to participate in any project but I have read many projects you promoted they all did well and this is to say you put more effort making research about a project before you could introduce it to your people in reducing scam projects.

As well i found your details somewhere as trusted manager where I was reading updates.

From all indication, he has been an outstanding manager. Mr Brainboss should keep the fire burning. More grease to the elbows of integrity managers and forum members.
Good, because goodness is also not only about quantity, but about quality too.
Now many bounty managers chase quantity but forget about quality. I support brainboss because he still keep the quality.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1

Pages:
Jump to: