Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉 Brainboss Escrow & Managerial Service 👈 [ANN - Signature & Bounty] 💻🖥️💻 - page 5. (Read 27372 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
One of the most popular names on the Bitcointalk forum is Brain Boss.  He has been doing bounty management in the forum for a long time with utmost honesty.  As far as I can see, every one of his projects has been successful.  So those who need to promote the project should contact Brain Boss Sir.

Telegram @PedroBrainbossBM
https://www.t.me/PedroBrainbossBM
Activity: 163
Merit: 65
No one can question the Brain Boss' reputation in managing campaigns and his professionalism is there for everyone to see.

In case there's any of your campaign that accepts Members, kindly let us know.

Thanks
~Dripstoil
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
Activity: 784
Merit: 544
Bump

Your experience in managing campaigns is indeed outstanding one, you shows professionalism in what you do.
Having joined a successful campaign you managed made me to recommend you to anyone looking for professionals to manage their projects.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 852
Bump
No doubt you are a good manager and your zeal and integrity towards your work are second to none. Keep up the good work.

When I first worked on one of his bounty campaigns, I suspected that he was an ordinary manager. My guess was wrong, it turns out he's a great manager. He tries to build communication with the dev project to pay the participants who have completed the work.
Up to now, I think the management of his work in managing the project is very good.

I am waiting for a new project from him.
Activity: 406
The most popular bounty manager of all time is Brain Boss.From what I have seen, he is a good, respectable bounty manager.The repetition of Brain Boss BountyTeam Manager Sir is increasing day by day.You can undoubtedly continue the bounty campaign from Brain Boss Sir.I support Brain Boss all the time. Love is endless.Your self-esteem will increase in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
The best manager you can find. Highly recommended if you are interested in quality project promotion, then Brainboss got you covered.
Activity: 252
I strongly recommended you.No doubt you all are doing great job.You always pay the bounty hunters as a results you gain our trust.we are happy with your services.lYoi are truly amazing.Good luck 👍
Activity: 686
Merit: 527
Leo is resting.
Bump
No doubt you are a good manager and your zeal and integrity towards your work are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 295
Merit: 54
What i like you about most is, you always pay the bounty hunters at least within 2 weeks after bounty ends.
Really?  This is a kind of management Im looking for, paying hunters immediately after months of working unlike other managers out there 1 year passed still not paid. Why some managers keep delaying rewards even in usdt payments taking months hmm.Im not a full time bounty hunter here like others here who makes it for a living since I have an offline job I only join when I have free time. I can see most bounty rewards of Brainboss is escrowed which is I love because bounty hunters have assurance of payments unless a project failed. I will join soon in some of your campaigns, thanks.     

Activity: 210
A very good bounty manager.  you always pay the bounty hunter at least within 2 weeks after the bounty ends.  I join all your campaigns.  Your service is very good.  Your design is top 1 and impressive with your work. Keep up the good work mates..
Activity: 7
Merit: 2
I think You're the best bounty manager your bounty is the very good bounty. I hope you're success Very soon best of luck for you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
When it comes to the best bounty on the bitcointalk forum, you are among the best. The way you are talked about in other bounty telegram is what draws me most to you as the most sincere and fast bounty being that does get his bounty hunters' followers' welfare at heart. For them to testify it in other bounty telegram groups shows you're to be trusted in handling different legit bounties.
Activity: 238
I believe that, your Bounty project will have high value in exchange ecosystem and Your project future will bright.
Activity: 32
One of the best Bounty Manager. he always provide good service. Also all project good project which is manage by Brainboss. we are happy with your service. best of luck
Activity: 26
Excellent & experienced bounty management team i have ever seen.very active in telegram group and solve our problems quickly.always give us legit and more profitable bounties. Fast bounty payments that encourage us. I recommend Brainboss. Good luck
Activity: 184
Merit: 65
I am a new member, the trust that all the other members have in you cannot be achieved overnight. You are truly amazing. You are one of the Bounty Hunters.
Activity: 324
From all indications, (Newbies, Jr, Member, Full Members, Senior Members, Hero Members and Legendries) the above testimonies of you is amazing. I encourage you to keep it up. Good name is better than Silver and Gold.

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I've seen and worked with some of the best bounty hunters and you are best.
Always a nice person, you listen to our problems and try to fix them as quickly as possible. 
What I enjoy best about you is that you always pay the bounty hunters as soon as possible. Without hesitation, I would suggest anyone to work on bounties managed by you. Best wishes for the future.
Activity: 11
Hi Bird Boo,

Is there any way to DM. My Cypherdog colleague, Irmina, sent me to you. Let me know.

Ela
Pages:
Jump to: