Pages:
Author

Topic: Brave Browser Crypto Rewards Program - page 6. (Read 2555 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
October 29, 2019, 05:39:38 PM
Brave browser is almost similar to Firefox. But with features that have been added. I have been using Brave browser for a long time. Display that is easy to use and very comfortable for beginners who use this browser. Ad security features are available and can avoid dangerous sites from being visited. We will also get several BAT Tokens if we continue to use Brave Browser. This is a browser that must be used by bounty hunters like me.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
October 29, 2019, 05:19:39 PM
Thats a small amount to be considered to change the browser.
About the security, most of the browsers are not secure. I did a research and understood that the best way is to use firefox with some extensions to have ultimate privacy. Havent started doing that.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
October 29, 2019, 05:12:27 PM
I have brave browser on my desktop just a few days ago and had my wallet verified but when i install it on my android phone i cannot find the option to log-in my verified wallet from desktop browser, anyone knows how to connect the same wallet on brave browser from desktop computer to phone?
The option to cash out your Brave ad revenue rewards is not available yet for mobile device, at least not for android Even the option for the PC based web browser has been delayed. In order to successfully cash out your rewards you have to do the KYC/AML procedure through a third party platform Uphold. Once upon successful completion of KYC information you should be verified. Even then you will have to wait until November 1st for your Uphold wallet balance to be synchronized with your browser.

Proof of Reference:
https://community.brave.com/t/different-balances-shown-in-uphold-wallet-and-brave-browser/86549
Activity: 966
Merit: 502
October 29, 2019, 05:03:35 PM
While I think the move is innovative and commendable especially towards driving adoption, I still think there more to do to evangelise this effort from brave. I am a heavy browser with brave yet I don't really know how to benefit from the reward program. More should be done by the team to publicise it more even if it means putting up announcements as regards it on Bitcointalk and Cointelegraph steadily
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa
October 29, 2019, 10:10:14 AM
Yes, many of us already use this browser, because hearing from the story of this browser pay with BAT coins, and they say Brave browser is indeed paying, but there are also among friends whose payment is delayed for months. I myself have never tried this Brave browser and the way it works is very simple

I will try to use it now, let's see how long is the typical time the no of ads show, the timeframe it reflects and withdrawal.Will edit thi based on my expeerience soon. Since it's been long when I tried Brave browser before just in short time but having BAT to earn no matter how low or high the price is can attract users as no browser at these time that are in mobile application that partnered in crypto that is able to withdraw or to trade too.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
October 29, 2019, 09:34:00 AM
Yes, many of us already use this browser, because hearing from the story of this browser pay with BAT coins, and they say Brave browser is indeed paying, but there are also among friends whose payment is delayed for months. I myself have never tried this Brave browser and the way it works is very simple
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
October 29, 2019, 09:13:40 AM
Brave is a really cool browser, it is much faster than Google Chrome or Opera. Their Rewads Program also attracts many new users, so BAT token looks like a good investment for a small part of funds.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
October 29, 2019, 08:05:49 AM
$5 to $10 a month in BAT? not bad since the payment is in BAT this is a good offer, you will not know for 1 month will be fast. The payment seems reasonable for me since they cannot fight with those two big fishes in the browsers market Mozilla and Chrome. They need to come up with this offer and after that more users will be using their browser. when I go home today, I will now try this browser and post my honest review here. The best part about them is the risk in add-ons malware since they are only new.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
October 29, 2019, 06:42:34 AM
Looks like Brave browser is worth to try if they really paying peoples who use them.
The small reward is reasonable because you normally will getting paid in such amount by viewing ads.
And i think BAT is used for paying peoples who creating some contents too.
It's a must try if simply by using their app and viewing ads we can earn then we should use this chances. If for normal browsing we are not paid then what more if we can really earn since we'd been using browser for a plenty of time,it will atleast help to pay our internet bills. Those small amount when accumulated and span of time can be a big amount as long as they will really reflect the amount.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
October 28, 2019, 09:15:22 PM
I've been using Brave and I thought the only way to earn BAT on it is through their referral program and tipping. I have already enabled the brave ads rewards and I hope that I can make around $5-$10 too by just browsing and viewing their ads.

I'm not quite familiar with that Brave browser, nor is it legitimate and does actually pay off (which I assume is a yes since that payout amount is small),
It's legit and they've actually paid a lot of people from what I've read not only just here in the forum but in other platforms too.

Anyone who has a youtube channel or any website, you can link it to Brave so that you can also receive tips if someone likes your content.

Looks like Brave browser is worth to try if they really paying peoples who use them.
The small reward is reasonable because you normally will getting paid in such amount by viewing ads.
And i think BAT is used for paying peoples who creating some contents too.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
October 28, 2019, 08:50:40 AM

Don't know much about BAT token. I would +merit for any useless tips or tricks anyone could share with BAT.

I think you mean useful but if you really mean useless than I have many info for you in my pocket.    Grin
Seriously speaking. BAT token is a utility token that powers brave browser. They used token to reward all users that using brave browser in exchange for the traffic that the user generated. In layman's term. BAT is just a reward token and its price depends on the success of brave project.

This is my first time to use brave browser and I already received ads from them. I want to know when will my balance will appear on my wallet. I want to know if I'm gaining BAT tokens for viewing ads or not.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!
October 28, 2019, 08:41:08 AM
I think this a very good step for the crypto world as it will help in publicily introducing Crytpo to those people who are not fimilar with them. Let's just  hope that this doesn't turn out to be a scam, otherwise it will go the other way around.
Activity: 130
October 27, 2019, 03:56:56 PM
It is a very cool browser and easy to just import everything from chrome. I agree with some of the comments here about how fast it is. It is so fluid and doesn't crash often.
I do not get rewards though Sad So unfair. You can use the money for Spotify or google music subscription. xD
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 27, 2019, 01:32:48 PM
I also use this browser because its speed is simply amazing, but I have never tried to earn tokens inside this browser. When I saw this thread I thought that I need to start doing it
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
October 27, 2019, 11:42:25 AM
I just found out about this browser that can make $ 5-10 every month.
the question is where is this token exchange ??
if you only get but do not have the same value as a scam.

You haven't heard of Basic Attention Token ($BAT)?

It's ranked 29 on CMC as of this posting. Check all 165 exchanges the token is listed https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/basic-attention-token/
This BAT token has been popular since 2018 and there are many people promoting brave in many social media platform before. I am confuse how this person not hear it . Maybe you are not so active in social media   Cheesy .
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
October 27, 2019, 11:31:53 AM

You haven't heard of Basic Attention Token ($BAT)?

It's ranked 29 on CMC as of this posting. Check all 165 exchanges the token is listed https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/basic-attention-token/
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
October 27, 2019, 01:21:51 AM
Brave Browser has a crypto rewards program which pays $5 to $10 a month in BAT (basic attention token).

https://brave.com/

Their browser is open source with an emphasis on out-of-the-box adblock, greater speed, privacy and security.

Its rewards program is a small advertisement that opens on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Its a purely text based ad similar to google ads. Example:

I switched to using brave after reports emerged about google chrome not being reliable in terms of security. There have been many bugs and vulnerabilities which chrome devs strangely never got around to fixing.

Don't know much about BAT token. I would +merit for any useless tips or tricks anyone could share with BAT.

This type of innovative support for crypto in brave's rewards program could be a solid platform that could help to further mass adoption.

Smiley

It doesn't deviate from what people normally do online with a browser and some of the ads are interesting and worth clicking.

ya idk man, this is the second article i have seen saying that brave was doing that now
it dosent seem to work for me tho Sad
not sure if i should just reinstall it, ive run the same install for years, as i always loved the idea of users monetizing their own data in any way possible, hmmm...
happy to see it seems to be rolling out to people tho Cheesy, its a really original idea
Activity: 1862
Merit: 259
October 27, 2019, 12:43:41 AM
Activity: 285
October 26, 2019, 07:30:02 PM
Brave Browser has a crypto rewards program which pays $5 to $10 a month in BAT (basic attention token).

https://brave.com/

Their browser is open source with an emphasis on out-of-the-box adblock, greater speed, privacy and security.

Its rewards program is a small advertisement that opens on the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Its a purely text based ad similar to google ads. Example:

I switched to using brave after reports emerged about google chrome not being reliable in terms of security. There have been many bugs and vulnerabilities which chrome devs strangely never got around to fixing.

This type of innovative support for crypto in brave's rewards program could be a solid platform that could help to further mass adoption.

Smiley

It doesn't deviate from what people normally do online with a browser and some of the ads are interesting and worth clicking.

Undoubtedly, Brave browser is better than Chrome but the latter has better features than the former. Meanwhile , I don't like Brave browser even for a step. The reward program is not it.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
October 26, 2019, 06:57:09 PM
What does it bring to a regular user? I mean you can pass the KYC on blockchain.com for 25 bucks worth of stellar or watch simple videos on coinbase and earn even more by answering questions. Who cares about 10 USD per month?
there are so many people who are ready to do it for 10 dollars because in some countries 10 dollars is not so easy to earn. I'm also not interested in such earnings, but I think the browser itself is very good
There are some countries where individuals pay for internet access, that is, every browsing that is done, is accompanied by a from RM of payment. So if $10 is the reward for a month, then such would have used over $10 to check ads and might think he is still making monthly money. It might be very interesting and encouraging in countries with free internet access.
Pages:
Jump to: