Pages:
Author

Topic: Breaking News! Bitcoin mining company threatens to kill fellow Bitcoiner via PM - page 2. (Read 3832 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
The child who send it is only 14 I think.
This is 2014. Here in gun-obsessed America, our teens acquire guns and use them to kill people all the time. Sadly. I wouldn't take the chance if it was my safety being threatened.

Then again, no one I know has been stupid enough to threaten me.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
how will they kill you via PM.
The child who send it is only 14 I think. Funny funny stuff
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Serious question, folks: Should I notify the authorities?
Yes, absolutely, without any doubt.

In our world, there is a zero-sum game between reason and violence. When violence thrives, reason is diminished. As reason grows, violence is diminished.

If you want your children and grandchildren to live in a world governed by reason, you must do everything in your power to stop violence - including threats.
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
You're exaggerating again. He's not threatening to kill you. He's only threatening to break your arms and/or fingers.
Maybe he isn't threatening to break anything.  Maybe he is just threatening to glue his fingers with Super Glue.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
i see this as just drama trolling on a forum and that people have better things to do in real life and i think that the police wont do anything about it. if something happened whether the police are informed or not, they can atleast see this forum to see who the suspect is.

the police wont do any 24 hour protection, nor would they do any contacting with other state police departments or other authorities to identify AMT to prevent anything.. so what is the point.

the best bet is to flashmob many blogs and forums to highlight AMT's shady practices.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
With that sort of threat I don't think you have a choice but to report it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
He's practically asking you to send him to jail.  Do it, report him.  Worst case scenario could be that he makes good on his promise; never know with people these days.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
where is Brock Pierce in this story  Roll Eyes  ?

Grin

Exactly, inquiring minds want to know.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
where is Brock Pierce in this story  Roll Eyes  ?

Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Seriously, I don't care if he's just an internet tough guy that would never do anything.
I STILL think you should notify the police. Threats are threats, and if something does happen to you, and he's already in their system for threatening you; he'll be the prime suspect immediately.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
Serious question, folks: Should I notify the authorities?
Yes please.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Ye and every wow player has done my mom... internet threats and keyboard heroes
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
atleast it proves one thing, AMT are scum,

for instance alot of people hate Apple for many reasons
their itunes softare is crap
they blockd bitcoin apps
thir prices are extortionate

but do they make death threats, no,

AMT sound like scammy basement dwellers that live with their parents. no professionalism, no regard for reputation, no forward thinking about PR.

i think we should all go on a scam accusation war against AMT.. afterall, they cant kill all of us.
so if you have a blog, or contacts in all the bitcoin media sites then inform the world of your negative opinions of AMT. if they think they can stop one person from tainting their sham.. then try a few hundred.

then they would be less likely to pick on bruno as there are hundreds of other people also tainting their name. making any death threat to a single person useless
Activity: 372
Merit: 250
Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything
omgomgomgomg *panicking* BRunooo!!!

Tongue

Doesn't sound like he's that far 'into' the whole killing you process, just threats at this point. I heard you could buy a flamethrower with BTC today.. 'twas on reddit.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
"typing anything at all won't be something you'll be able to do anymore"

he's just threatening to come to his house and spill water on his keyboard...
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

Looks like Josh Zipkin of AMT went offline directly after penning that PM to me.
Space Lord
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Space Lord
Could you sue him or something?
Pages: