Pages:
Author

Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] DELL is now accepting Bitcoin !!! - page 6. (Read 5810 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
!

Why r u skeptical ? Do u find anything bad in this news ?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

This is really great news, dell are a monster.  And im in double figures for lifetime computers bought from dell.  Also very big suppliers to businesses.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Make Love Not War
surely price will increase, time to buy! Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
I don't get why everyone is freaking out over the fact that you can pay with Bitcoins to be spied on.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
I just called then to confirm. It is true. As of yesterday you can use bitcoin for purchases on their website. The only restriction is that you can't split the bill between BTC and other payment methods.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
This is wonderful news.

More and more companies are seeing just how beneficial it is to accept bitcoin.

Moon here we come.
freedomainradio.com
This is great!  Grin
Spying hardware is great?
legendary
Activity: 1036
This is great!  Grin
freedomainradio.com
NSA spy hardware producer accepts Bitcoin? Why the heck should I buy that?
legendary
Activity: 1722
This is great news, but I don't think Dell is that great. I recently browsed their website to try build a new PC but their selection wasnt very good and was quite expensive.

I MIGHT.. just MIGHT be able to convicne my company to hold BTC as we buy from dell...  .ca will have to accept it and I have my doubts but.. just maybe.

legendary
Activity: 1722
Michael Dell tweets: "Dell is now the world's largest ecommerce business to accept"

https://twitter.com/MichaelDell/status/490162239983599616

WoW !!! Awesome. This is gonna be huge.

Is it US only or across the globe ?

Just talke to their support group..  Like all the other guys US only for now.  They will update when that changes.  Or sorry I should .com for now.. I asked about .ca and they said they would update.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
This is great news, but I don't think Dell is that great. I recently browsed their website to try build a new PC but their selection wasnt very good and was quite expensive.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Michael Dell tweets: "Dell is now the world's largest ecommerce business to accept"

https://twitter.com/MichaelDell/status/490162239983599616

Now that is a HUGE news.
everyone is getting in line.
legendary
Activity: 1540
legendary
great news. now that will help push those small independant retailers to accept bitcoin, because they can restock their shelves with dell computers and pay dell with bitcoins, without converting

Cheesy

we need more suppliers to do this Cheesy

I think this is an immediate response of the NY regulation. Does anyone know if Dell is headquartered at NY ?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Awesome! I wish Dell made good computers. lol, na they are ok I guess.
legendary

LoLz ...I saw that thread, but posted here. Because that reads: Dell.com now excepts bitcoin! WTF ?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
great news. now that will help push those small independant retailers to accept bitcoin, because they can restock their shelves with dell computers and pay dell with bitcoins, without converting

Cheesy

we need more suppliers to do this Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: