Pages:
Author

Topic: [BREAKING NEWS]: South Korea to Legalize Bitcoin!!!! - page 3. (Read 4313 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
It doesn't take a decade to adopt something which is already wide spread. Japanese and Koreans are pioneers in many things technologically as a county. Their adoption on bitcoin came kind of late but I guess is bullet proof tech.
Bitcoin and korea already accept bitcoins in their country. We all want to make all other  countries be legalizes it too. And many of it will accept it as one of the major country.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Good news, this is the  best  of  time  for  bitcoin,the world  has no choice  than to  accept this cryptocurrency,hope other  country will follow suite,
I feel the  leaders of  nations are yet to  come  to  terms  to the  world of  cryptocurrency.
Activity: 76
Merit: 101
It doesn't take a decade to adopt something which is already wide spread. Japanese and Koreans are pioneers in many things technologically as a county. Their adoption on bitcoin came kind of late but I guess is bullet proof tech.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This hot news is currently breaking on all the wires. South Korea is on the verge of legalising Bitcoin. Fill your bags...

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/south-korea-preparing-legalize-bitcoin/

Updates to follow as we receive them...
That would really be a great news.Already,we saw lots of demand for bitcoins in south korea.Now,the news about legalization of bitcoin has come.First japan,then now south korea.soon we could expect india also to join this list soon.
I am from Serbia and now I wonder when it is going to be legalized here. I suppose to our government it would be needed like 10 years to reach all this developed countries in the point of crypto-currencies regulation.

Don't worry about your country, they'll soon see and realize that bitcoin adoption will help your economy. 10 years is too long for your country to legalized and recognized bitcoin. Anyway, this is good news to the countries at Southeast Asia, it looks like there is a fiesta of adoption.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I would believe this story when I see some official communication from the government of South Korea. "On the verge of legalizing" is not the same as "definitely legalizing". Nowadays, most of the crypto-coin news sites are after sensationalist stories, and they can twist the facts or hide some of them.
wow, i think so like you but i say if this is true so the south korean will get a new era of cryptocurrency world that was a dream who hold or buy sell bitcoin from their country. its great announcement of them. but I confidently tell that bitcoin is to be legalized in the whole world today or tomorrow & your comments also appreciable.

I don't think the news about South Korea's intentions to legalize Bitcoin were only on crypto-coin news sites. Yes, if google the news it looks like that's true. But don't forget that we google it in English. Most likely if we were googling it in Korean we'd have different results.

There is still no confirmation about the news, and the Bitcoin exchange rates are going down for the past 2-3 days. If the news was true, then there could have been at least a 5% spike in the exchange rates.

Agreed, but haven't we had that spike? Bitcoin was around $2,420 before the news appeared and it became $2,600 two days later. That's even a bit over 5%.  Smiley

On a serious note I do believe that Bitcoin will be accepted by the South Korean government as a savior of their economy in the nearest future, even if the news was fake or wrong.
How does legalizing Bitcoin 'save' South Korea's economy? And why do you think South Korea's economy needs saving?
SK is one of the few countries that didn't fall into a recession during the global financial crisis and they're not doing too bad now either.

They're the 11th largest economy in the world....
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
This hot news is currently breaking on all the wires. South Korea is on the verge of legalising Bitcoin. Fill your bags...

That would really be a great news.Already,we saw lots of demand for bitcoins in south korea.Now,the news about legalization of bitcoin has come.First japan,then now south korea.soon we could expect india also to join this list soon.
I am from Serbia and now I wonder when it is going to be legalized here. I suppose to our government it would be needed like 10 years to reach all this developed countries in the point of crypto-currencies regulation.
Activity: 561
Merit: 274
i dont know its gonna be good or bad for people who lives in korea(me) are we gonna pay taxes after legalize process done? the arbitrage (중재) opportunities will be gone after it? so many questions
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ROK and JP, two of the worlds largest economies.. Hopefully EU and USA follows  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
I would believe this story when I see some official communication from the government of South Korea. "On the verge of legalizing" is not the same as "definitely legalizing". Nowadays, most of the crypto-coin news sites are after sensationalist stories, and they can twist the facts or hide some of them.
wow, i think so like you but i say if this is true so the south korean will get a new era of cryptocurrency world that was a dream who hold or buy sell bitcoin from their country. its great announcement of them. but I confidently tell that bitcoin is to be legalized in the whole world today or tomorrow & your comments also appreciable.

I don't think the news about South Korea's intentions to legalize Bitcoin were only on crypto-coin news sites. Yes, if google the news it looks like that's true. But don't forget that we google it in English. Most likely if we were googling it in Korean we'd have different results.

There is still no confirmation about the news, and the Bitcoin exchange rates are going down for the past 2-3 days. If the news was true, then there could have been at least a 5% spike in the exchange rates.

Agreed, but haven't we had that spike? Bitcoin was around $2,420 before the news appeared and it became $2,600 two days later. That's even a bit over 5%.  Smiley

On a serious note I do believe that Bitcoin will be accepted by the South Korean government as a savior of their economy in the nearest future, even if the news was fake or wrong.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
This is very good news as another country is legalizing the bitcoin. I hope many such other countries join this so that it will have a huge positive impact on bitcoin in its price and demand. Also the real value in utilizing in buying various day to day commodities will increase with he bitcoin as a payment mode.

I am looking forward to legalization from the following nations: Russia, China, United States, Germany, and Great Britain. It is already legal in some of the US states, but the situation is not clear in the majority of them. If everything happens as per our plans, then BTC may overtake Visa / Master by 2020.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
This is very good news as another country is legalizing the bitcoin. I hope many such other countries join this so that it will have a huge positive impact on bitcoin in its price and demand. Also the real value in utilizing in buying various day to day commodities will increase with he bitcoin as a payment mode.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
This would be a good news but after the current hack many investors may now be scared to invest as it is natural no one wants to lose their money and the recent hacks creates rumours that south korea may actually change their decision to legalise bitcoin which can have a great impact on thw overall market
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I am waiting for Russia and Ukraine to legalize bitcoin as payment method. If this governments can follow same path, imo this decision will have big impact on other governments.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
The popularity of bitcoin is increasing day by day and the countries with the sensible leadership knows the worth and advantages of bitcoins that's why they are legalizing bitcoins in their countries. Waiting for the day when all other countries will do the same.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
I am all up for major countries legalizing bitcoins as long as the prices dont come crashing down due to their regulations, which will eventually benefit the government instead of the people.
In my opinion when more countries legalize bitcoin the price will not down because there will be more people who don't know bitcoin become certain that bitcoin is not ilegal. After that, they have strong trust to bitcoin. It means that more people will buy bitcoin. As suply and demand law the bitcoin price will go up.
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
This is more sweet than bitter as it elevate the rates of btc, then a chain reaction to the other crypto's. Let's hope we all make enough money before the regulations kick in.  Wink  Grin
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Governments need to be advised properly and hopefully we will see more of this type of news (i.e. Bitcoin acceptance on a National/Governmental scale).
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
I just knew it that South Korea would be the next country to completely legalize it, can't bother to search for my comment right now.

But  what less would you expect from one of the most technologically advanced countries. I can see Japan and some EU country like Norw or Swe accepting bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 254

Anyone who is because of news like this put what he cannot afford to keep long term might find out that he might have to wait longer than the walk to freedom because of the fact that government coming does not happen within a short period of time and this same thing filtered the web last month or thereabout about one other country wanting to legalize bitcoin but rather than increase in price that was expected as a result of that, the opposite happen which is still recovering till date

Pages:
Jump to: